Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Game out, issues?

Page: 1 of 1
 Jmaster3265
02-16-2006, 5:26 PM
I got a call from ebgames saying my copy of EaW is ready for pickup....but after all the problems i have heard on the official fourms i'm worried. Lots of people seem to be having issuies with the game....Anyone here?
 Athanasios
02-16-2006, 5:40 PM
Jmaster, did you downloaded and installed the patch?

Also, some issues refer to very precise user-unique system problems and they're not fault of the game itself. For example, if a player doesn't have the latest drivers for his card, then this is up to the player and not the game.
 Jmaster3265
02-16-2006, 5:47 PM
Jmaster, did you downloaded and installed the patch?

Also, some issues refer to very precise user-unique system problems and they're not fault of the game itself. For example, if a player doesn't have the latest drivers for his card, then this is up to the player and not the game.

Firstly re-read my post I never said i had issuies with the game, nor did i say i have it yet. Second, ok but many people have been having that issuie. Oh well guess i will find out when i go pick it up today.
 Orao
02-16-2006, 6:05 PM
Jmaster I had the game today and I played it for 6 hours. I had no crash at all. If you are referning to the official forum where the guy posted the question about the crash problem then plz look at his cofiguration.

He dosen't have 3D video card. All he has is an intel graphic chipset which can't handel complex 3D instructions.

Till now I only found one litle bug concerning collision. But it occurs only on some part of the city map. Thaht bug allows soldiers to pass trough the walls.

Just be sure that your drivers are up to date and that you meet minimum system configuration.
 Kurgan
02-16-2006, 6:26 PM
I started a thread here for all the patch stuff: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=160632)...
 alex124
02-16-2006, 6:32 PM
if i downloaded the patch now do i need to install it again when i install the game tommorow?
 Jabbas WhOr3
02-16-2006, 6:59 PM
Yes. The game must be installed first and then the patch goes over the top.

Install game.
Run patch.
Play game.
 Jeff
02-16-2006, 7:11 PM
alex124 & Jabbas WhOr3: Please post anything about the patch inside Kurgan's patch thread.

Thread moved to the Tech Centre, since this is about problems with the game.
Page: 1 of 1