Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

nasty weather

Page: 1 of 1
 EAWFAN
02-12-2006, 10:57 PM
nasty weather over on the east coast heres a link so you can listen to live atc it is kinda interesting and a plane is stuck because it went over the run way and into the grass behind it! listen its jfk ground

http://www.liveatc.net/feedindex.php?type=all)
 Commander Obi-Wan
02-13-2006, 1:22 PM
lol....funny. Here in Central Canada, it's like Summer. Usually it's freezing cold at this time in the year.
 90SK
02-13-2006, 3:16 PM
Yeah, in the Boston area we totally got slammed. It's a shame: we've been having a real mild spell. It actually felt like we were going to have a spring this year. :rolleyes:
 Snafu7
02-13-2006, 4:25 PM
Yeah, in the Boston area we totally got slammed. It's a shame: we've been having a real mild spell. It actually felt like we were going to have a spring this year. :rolleyes:

Same thing here in Minnesota, it was really nice for a while, and then recently it got freezing cold.
 Darth_Extas
02-13-2006, 4:27 PM
After the storm yesterday, the weather is very nice and above freezing. It was quite a storm last night, I still had to shovel one more time before it gets under freezing again.
 EAWFAN
02-13-2006, 5:22 PM
Same thing here in Minnesota, it was really nice for a while, and then recently it got freezing cold.

hurray another minnesotan :) i know it was 40's for a while then it just droped down to 5 degrees :( im getting sick of snow and the cold think if a floridian came up to MN it is 12 degrees today they would think its the end of the world and they wear coates when its 50 degrees i think its warm :lol:
 Jeff
02-13-2006, 8:07 PM
Here in MI, we had a really mild January, but come February it got freezing real fast. Too bad, I didn't mind the warm weather, though I guess there's more of a chance of having snow days now :p
 popcorn2008
02-13-2006, 8:58 PM
Here in MI, we had a really mild January, but come February it got freezing real fast. Too bad, I didn't mind the warm weather, though I guess there's more of a chance of having snow days now :p
I was enjoying the warm weather as well :D. Then all these cold days came out of no where!
 BattleDamage
02-13-2006, 10:19 PM
hoorah! snow day in new london connecticut 4 me!
 EAWFAN
02-13-2006, 10:58 PM
hoorah! snow day in new london connecticut 4 me!

in my school district we havent gotten a snow day in 7 years probally b/c we have one of the best snow plowing crap:( my new math teacher had asked the principle if there are ever snow days the principle laughed and said EP never gets snow days:(:(:(:(
 90SK
02-14-2006, 9:17 AM
Think about it this way: that's one day earlier that you get out in the summer.
Page: 1 of 1