Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Fate of the Galaxy: Summit Decision

Page: 1 of 1
 arvik
02-10-2006, 4:13 PM
After recovering the four star maps, Revan and his crew set off to find the Star Forge. So the party took the Ebon Hawk from Korriban, and drifted off into space, following the star map to the Star Forg. Suddenly, the Ebon Hawk makes a crash landing on an unkown world where Revan, Jolee, and Juhani go through various puzzles to finally find the temple where you can shut off the shield around the Star Forge. So the three went past the dungeon and finally made it to a staircase, where they were led to a door...
 arvik
02-10-2006, 4:15 PM
Revan stopped at the door and turned bak and looked at Jolee. "Why is it that you have decided to join me in this dangerous mission. I must know."
 JediMaster12
02-11-2006, 2:08 AM
"Didn't I say that before? No? Dammit I'm old and I don't need to justify myself to you." *sighs* "I guess I'll tell you again as I told Carth, Malak is a tyrant that needs to be stopped and here in this temple your future will come to it's own accord."

"Jolee speaks for both of us. You can't face this alone," Juhani piped up.
 arvik
02-11-2006, 5:48 PM
Revan nodded. "Thanks for helping out. Well who know's what'll be beyond this door." So Revan opened the door and walked though.
 JediMaster12
02-12-2006, 2:15 AM
Jolee didn't say anything but was thinking about his premenition, "The fate of the galaxy rested on the shoulders of Revan. It could be a trap."
 arvik
02-12-2006, 12:27 PM
Revan turned around once more. A flash of evil quickly shone over his heart. "I Demand you(force pursuade) to tell me what you just were thinking!"
 JediMaster12
02-12-2006, 11:09 PM
(Failure)"Didn't I say that my past was my affair as well as my thought?" Jolee replied, "Besides you need to calm yourself if you are to face what's ahead. I can't stand a mouthy little thing like you."
 arvik
02-13-2006, 6:07 AM
Without saying a word Revan just ignored Jolee and walked through the door.
 JediMaster12
02-13-2006, 4:46 PM
"Jolee is right Padawan," Juhani said as they walked through the door to the temple summit, "You have done much to help the galaxay that we wish to make sure your intentions are clear.
"Juhani is right. Yes, the stuborrn old man is agreeing. We are just concerned," Jolee piped in.
 arvik
02-13-2006, 5:21 PM
So Revan walked through the door and saw this large room. He just walked right through it and there he saw Bastila. Running towards them.
 JediMaster12
02-15-2006, 10:49 AM
Jolee and Juhani saw Bastilla but a disturbance told them to be wary. They sensed that not all was right with Bastilla.
 arvik
02-17-2006, 11:27 PM
Revan walked up to Bastila. "Are you okay?" HE asked.
Page: 1 of 1