Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

MC: AotE: Old Friends and New Jobs

Page: 5 of 5
 ExtreamJedi12
02-24-2006, 5:22 PM
Sephiroth stopped at the entrence of the port. He stepped inside, alerting one of the hands that worked there. "Hey." the stationhand said. "Are you lost or something?" Sephiroth looked at him and stabbed him in the heart with the sword he was carrying. "Pathetic worker." He said aloud. The stationhand, still alive for the moment, pushed a button on his uniform, causing alarms to go off. He raised his blaster and attempted to shoot Sephiroth in the head. Sephiroth moved his head to the side, causing the shot to miss. "Arogent little pest. Aren't you?" Sephiroth remarked before moving on. He finally went up a ladder that led him infront of Cloud.
__________________________________________________ _______________

Cloud heard Jack say something about a "whats-his-face". He probably ment Sephiroth. "Small talk isn't like you, Jack." Cloud said. Then, after a while of wondering where to start, alarms went off. Cloud was wondering what was wrong. Suddenly, he knew. Sephiroth was standing infront of him.

(Sorry for making this a little "ahead-of-schedule".)
 JasraLantill
02-24-2006, 5:23 PM
"Low key?" Beryl thought for a moment. "Low key?" She looked at Jana. "Now that's a challenge. How are we expected to place in a race and be low key?" She shrugged, and started up her bike. "Figure it out when we get there, I suppose. C'mon Jana, let's fly!"

The alarms in the building started to go off.

"That's not low key," Beryl muttered.
 stingerhs
02-24-2006, 10:57 PM
Ryshana quickly followed close behind Nic towards the shuttle. "So, who exactly are we meeting up with? I take it you've seen him before about..." Ryshana started to say. She was interupted by alarms going off. Looking forward, she was about to reach for her lightsaber as she instinctively knew that she might need it.
 XoRRoX
02-25-2006, 3:21 AM
Oliver turned himself around, when the alarm started. He could se this guy standing in front of Cloud, and Oliver took his little blaster from his pocket. This time he turned it the right way.

"What are you doing here!?"
 starmark2k
02-25-2006, 3:57 AM
Nic looked around then back at Ryshana. "Thats our cue to get moving, C'mon!" Nic then ran to the shuttle and began the Start-up sequance.
 steven
02-25-2006, 5:42 AM
"Never mind" Said Jack as he pulled out his heavy blaster and aimed at Sephiroth. "Do you wanna kill this punk or shall I make things quick and shoot him now?"
 ExtreamJedi12
02-25-2006, 7:55 AM
Sephiroth looked at the people in the room. "If you must know why I am here, I have come to settle the score with young Cloud, the only man who lived in a fight agenst me. We have a little past together that we want to 'patch up'." Cloud looked at Jack. "He's mine." Cloud looked at Sephiroth. Sephiroth glared. "Shall we start the duel?" Sephiroth said, getting into a dueling stance. "We shall," Cloud started. "But not here. I want this to take place where no harm will come to people." "Same old Strife." Sephiroth said angered. "OK. Meet me in the desert in 5 minutes. If you are not there within the time limit, I will destroy this starport." With that, Sephiroth jumped out a window and ran into the desert. Cloud sighed. "Now is the time of judgement." He said under his breath. "I will go as soon as I am ready." With that, Cloud went into his room to get his sword.
 XoRRoX
02-25-2006, 8:17 AM
When Oliver and Clud has the conversation, Oliver suddenly knew what it was about. He knew, that it could kill him. "Don't do it! I'm gonna find the police - you will not stand even a little chance! And that will NOT bring her back. Do you understand me!?" He shouted to Cloud with an tone, that Oliver didn't knew, he acutally haved.
 stingerhs
02-25-2006, 9:20 AM
"I'm right behind you!!"

As soon as they were within the shuttle, Ryshana hit the button to close the doors. Then, she quickly ran up to the cockpit. "Are you sure you know how to fly this thing?" Ryshana asked quickly while jumping into the co-pilot's chair.
 steven
02-25-2006, 1:06 PM
"Go get him," encorged Jack, completely ignoring Impe "But don't forget to tell him at the start of the fight, that in the small chance he wins, he'll be hunted like a wamp rat." He then handed Cloud his heavy blaster "It's alwase usefull to have a back-up gun. This thing has been usefull to me for the best 10 year."
 JasraLantill
02-25-2006, 3:11 PM
Beryl was slightly confused with all the commotion going on around her. Everything seemed to happen so quickly. Alarms were blaring. Guards were running towards the entrance of the hanger. Rayne was barking orders over the intercom at his dock workers. Cloud was shouting at someone she could only assume was this Sephiroth person. Jack and Impe were shouting at Cloud. Nic and Ryshanna scuttled off in the shuttle. And then Sephiroth dove out a window and headed for the beach while Cloud stormed back inside the Echo. And all the while Beryl sat poised on the red & white swoop bike, while Jana stood by hers.

Suddenly, everything went quiet. Beryl looked around. It was that moment of uncomfortable silence that always followed a brush with death.

"So...are we still going to the track?" Beryl asked Jana, with a weak grin.

Jana gave her 'the look'.

"Aw, dammit, Jana!" Beryl slammed her fists down on the bike. "We never get to have any fun around here!" She abruptly powered down the engine and hopped off. "If Cloud doesn't kill that Sephiroth, I will!"

"You'll do no such thing!" Rayne was walking towards them. And he was angry.

"As soon as your captain gets back, I want you out of my hanger!" he said, pointind a finger at Jana. "We've had dealings with that Sephiroth before. He's bad news. Vader's kind of bad news," he added, his eyes narrowing. "I'll do what I can to help you, but you have to leave. And soon!"

Beryl frowned. "Rayne she's only...."

"Beryl, I don't care! I'll have Imp's breathing down my neck soon, and I've got more important things to worry about than your friends!" Taking notice of the look of shock on Beryl's face, he took a deep breath to calm himself. "I'm sorry," he apologised to Jana. "I shouldn't have shouted at you like that. But I've got a dead employee from Vader's lackey and a blockade runner due in here within the hour that I'll have to turn away because of your arrival." He sighed tiredly. "Look, I'll give you retail value minus ten percent for the bikes," he said to Jana. "It's the best I can do. The Headhunter and your ship's stablisers should be fixed within a half and hour. Just take whatever supplies and parts you need and go."

He looked at Beryl. "And I really wish you would reconsider my offer. You'd be a lot safer with me than them."

He walked away, barking orders at his dock foreman as he went.

Jana gave Beryl a different look, but Beryl knew the question behind it.

"He offered me a job," she said quietly. She snorted. "Captain of my own ship, no less." She faced Jana head on. "But it's not the same as piloting a Headhunter. Besides," she grinned, "can you imagine me as a captain?"
 starmark2k
02-25-2006, 3:48 PM
As Ryshana Sat down next to him he looked at her with an annoyed look after her comment. "i wouldn't be much of a Merc if i couldn't fly a Shuttle." Nic looked around the control panel. "Now if i can find the Vertical controls we can get going." After a few moments and a couple of tries pressing the woung buttons he found it.

Rayne's shuttle flew away from the city and towards a Moderate sized mansion a few clicks away from Coronet. The Shuttle landed smoothly at the mansions landing pad near the front door. Nic and Ryshana Walked to the door and pressed the door bell, a buttler opened the door and walked them through to the Owners office. When they entered the office, the owner, a Sullustian, was on the Communicator and the Butler left the office.

The Sullustian then pressed a few buttons then looked up at Nic "Well If it isn't Nic White, or are you tired of that name now."

"No My names Fine." Nic said looking around the office. "Looks like business has been good, Venn."

"Yes it has, The Empire has indirectly sent lots of business my way. So why are you here?" The Sullustian asked directing the two Visitors to chairs infront of his desk.

"We need six standard fake I.Ds, the kind that pass standard checks And we need the works, A completely new identity, with databace entries and a full history for my friend here."

"The six ID's i'll charge at the standard rate, But the New Identity for a Twi'lek, That will cost you alot. Hacking the Galactic Databace is harder these days."
 ExtreamJedi12
02-25-2006, 9:24 PM
Cloud completely ignored Impe's "words-of-the-wise" thing and listened to Jack's encouraging statment and felt the gun that was in his hands. He was absolutly ready to take down Sephiroth once and for all. "Thanks for the gun and the comment, Jack." Cloud said. "And don't worry, Impe." He then went up to the cockpit. "Listen, Nic. If I'm not back within 5 minutes of leaving time, go without me." With that, he went to the swoops. He seen Beryl and her brother. "Beryl, if I don't come back, go inside my room, move the engine parts in the far left cornor of the room. There should be enough knowledge to arm you and the crew with enough information to stop Sephiroth and more for you." He started. "Only activate it if the Echo leaves without me." After that, he grabs a swoop and drives toward Sephiroth. As he does, he gets some flashbacks of Aerith.

~~FLASHBACK~~

It was a time when everything was going good. Jana was pretty much the same, except she looked younger. Nic was still the same guy. And Impe was always busy in the medbay, working on some stuff. There was only one difference back then. There were only 5 crew members: Nic, Jana, Impe, Cloud, and the lovely pilot, Aerith Gainsborough. It was good times. That was until the Empire's "hit-man" Sephiroth came their way.
 XoRRoX
02-26-2006, 4:18 AM
"Jack! You know, what he will do to Cloud, right!? He dosen't have a chance! Aerith will not come back. You are sending him to his grave!" Oliver shouted this time to Jack.
Oliver didn't look freindly towards Jack. Oliver didn't like him at all.
 stingerhs
02-26-2006, 9:29 PM
As Ryshana Sat down next to him he looked at her with an annoyed look after her comment. "i wouldn't be much of a Merc if i couldn't fly a Shuttle." Nic looked around the control panel. "Now if i can find the Vertical controls we can get going." After a few moments and a couple of tries pressing the woung buttons he found it."Yes, you know your way around any ship oh so well," Ryshana jabbed quickly with a smile.

As they flew on over, Ryshana couldn't help but to think back to the meditation she had done on the Echo. As far as she could deduce, Ryshana felt that something had happened to Nic back at Naboo. The question is, what happened?? The Force doesn't just give a vision without meaning, Ryshana thought to herself.

It didn't take long for them to arrive at the place. As they landed, Ryshana quickly surveyed the area. It was nice mansion, but Ryshana didn't think too fondly of it. Then again, she had never thought too much about huge mansions and what not. A waste of credits.. she thought as they entered the front door.The Sullustian then pressed a few buttons then looked up at Nic "Well If it isn't Nic White, or are you tired of that name now."

"No My names Fine." Nic said looking around the office. "Looks like business has been good, Venn."

"Yes it has, The Empire has indirectly sent lots of business my way. So why are you here?" The Sullustian asked directing the two Visitors to chairs infront of his desk.

"We need six standard fake I.Ds, the kind that pass standard checks And we need the works, A completely new identity, with databace entries and a full history for my friend here."

"The six ID's i'll charge at the standard rate, But the New Identity for a Twi'lek, That will cost you alot. Hacking the Galactic Databace is harder these days.""Well, 'a lot' doesn't exactly give us a good estimate on the price, does it?" Ryshana asked with a hint of sarcasm.
 starmark2k
02-27-2006, 7:48 AM
"ummm, I'm starting to see why your friend needs a 'New Life', she has quite the mouth on her, upset a few too many people i suspect." The Sullustian Deduced

"Somthing like that, but she has a point, how much?"

"You see it's not that easy anymore, UI can't just take that much money, it raises two many question and the next thing you know i have stormies at my door. I need somthing 'clean' in trade for my services." Venn Explained

Nic looked around the room and noticed a few pictures of swoop tracks, Bikes and racers. A large Grin came across his face. "Tell me Venn, Do you like Swoop racing?"

"Yes, I'm Quite a fan."

"Then today is your lucky day. I Have Several Top of th Range Swoops, I can let you have lets say...five for Your services."

Venn thought for a few moments then stood up and held out his hand "you have yourself deal, Mr White. The Fake ID's will be ready with in the hour but 'the works' may take a while, I'll send that on to you. Now if you wait i'll get started." Nic shook the sullustians hand closing the deal allowing Venn to leave the room.
 steven
02-27-2006, 11:39 AM
"Jack! You know, what he will do to Cloud, right!? He dosen't have a chance! Aerith will not come back. You are sending him to his grave!" Oliver shouted this time to Jack.
Oliver didn't look freindly towards Jack. Oliver didn't like him at all.

"He'll live." Said Jack "Listen doc. Your an expert when it comes to saving lifes. I'm good when it comes to taking them so incase on the small chance Cloud does die I will hunt him down like a rancor."
 XoRRoX
02-27-2006, 1:43 PM
"Well - if he kills Cloud then you won't get a little oppotunity to kill him - he is too hard to track" Oliver mumbled and took a sip from a bottle of juma juice.
 steven
02-27-2006, 3:20 PM
"Would be for a drunk like yourself" Said Jack as he began to walk away "But I have alot of experience in tracking people and I have contacts that could find a certain wamp rat in a herd the size of a coruscant building"
 XoRRoX
02-27-2006, 3:32 PM
"Well - at least i actually care about others and maybe not to arrogant" he mumbled, with the possibility, that Jack heard it. Oliver walked, slowly, away with and angry face. Not happy at all. "This gonna get real bad".
 JasraLantill
02-27-2006, 7:24 PM
"Well, if I knew coming here was going to be this much of a hassle, I wouldn't have come." Beryl crossed her arms and began tapping her foot impatiently. "Well?" she asked Jana. "Everyone's gone. The cargo's just about unloaded. And we're stuck here with the Echo." She let out a sigh. "If we're not going to the swoop track, can we at least do something? Anything? I'm bored."
 ExtreamJedi12
02-27-2006, 9:59 PM
(OOC: Sorry I haven't been posting my duel with Sephiroth. I'm trying to get permission to do this one thing from Wildjedi. I won't give any details, but it has to do with Sith powers, a Eta-2 Actis-class light interceptor, and Cloud's fate.)
 Writer
02-27-2006, 10:01 PM
Jana sighed. "Nothing that has happened here is our fault," she said calmly. "Were Sephiroth not here, Cloud wouldn't have run off..." Angrily, she pounded her fist against the table and swore. She collapsed into a chair and put her face in her hands. "Some day this turned out to be..."
 ExtreamJedi12
02-27-2006, 10:27 PM
Cloud arrived at the beach. He stepped off of the swoop he 'borrowed' from the cargo hold. "Sephiroth!" Cloud shouted. "I'm here! Show yourself!" Suddenly, Sephiroth appeared near a rock. "So you had the guts to show up." Sephiroth told Cloud. He moved in Cloud's direction. "This time, there is no escape." He said to Cloud. Cloud drew his sword that he called the 'Buster Sword'. It gleamed in the sun. "If you do win, be sure to know that you will be hunted down like a womp rat." Cloud said. Sephiroth drew his sword. "Your move, Cloud."

~EDIT~

The duel began. Sephiroth went on the offensive and slashed like crazy at Cloud, trying to cut him to ribbons. But Cloud was able to meet and block every move Sephiroth made. There was a swordlock. Neither were breaking a sweat and neither would break the hold. The pushed as hard as they could. Sephiroth was getting close, but Cloud made a comeback and pushed it back to Sephiroth's face. But then, Sephiroth pushed it back to the middle. They broke the hold and rushed at each other. That was when it happened. Sephiroth's sword broke.

"Impressive, Cloud." said Sephiroth. "But, like any good swordsman, I have another blade." Sephiroth turned around and put his hands in the shape of choking someone. Suddenly, Cloud felt as if Sephiroth was acually choking him. "You see," started Sephiroth. "Instead of credits, I learned the Sith Arts from Darth Vader. The only reason that your Jedi friend, Ryshana, couldn't detect me is that I rarely use these abilities. But, she can sense them now." Clous was in shock. Sith Arts? There was no chance of his standing up agenst a Sith. But then, he remembered that Jango Fett killed Count Dooku's apprentice, Komari Vosa. If he could kill a Sith, so could he. Cloud got up. "You may be a Sith, Sephiroth." Cloud started. "But that is not an excuse for me not killing you!"

Sephiroth activated his red lightsaber. "You have anger. You use it well. It gives you focus." Sephiroth started. "Just like when I killed your love." After hearing that, Cloud yelled and went on the offensive on Sephiroth.

(someone say that they can see the battle.)
 XoRRoX
02-28-2006, 8:09 AM
"Hey - look there!" Oliver shouted in the hope, that someone would hear it. Oliver could see this strange red blade flashing around. "Oh no, it must not be a..." he thought to himself, while he runned towards Jana and Beryl.

"Where is there a swoop? Cloud is attacked by a lightsaber!"
 stingerhs
02-28-2006, 8:53 AM
"you have yourself deal, Mr White. The Fake ID's will be ready with in the hour but 'the works' may take a while, I'll send that on to you. Now if you wait i'll get started." Nic shook the sullustians hand closing the deal allowing Venn to leave the room.As Ryshana watched Venn leave, she shook her head. "You know? I've met a number of people in my lifetime that would gladly hack the Galactic Database just for the thrill, and yet we have to 'pay' him to do it," Ryshana remarked with a smile on her face. "I surprised you didn't haggle him down to two bikes."
 starmark2k
02-28-2006, 12:42 PM
"Normally i would, but we ain't exactly got the time." Nic Turned back around to Ryshana. "and any kid with Access to the Databace can hack it, But you need an expert to actually change sonthing on there and make it look like it was always that way. Venn is the best at doing this, trust me, As soon has he is finished the Imps will think You're Someone else."
 stingerhs
02-28-2006, 1:19 PM
"I'm well aware of the issues with hacking the Database. I was with a couple of.. well, never mind. For another time and place, perhaps," Ryshana stated as the smile disappeared. "Let's just hope this gets done swiftly, and then we can be done with this place."
 starmark2k
02-28-2006, 1:28 PM
"At last, Somthing we can both agree on." Nic said with a childish Grin.
 Writer
02-28-2006, 1:35 PM
"Lightsaber?" Jana exclaimed. "Oh, no..."

She pulled out her comlink and called Nic. "I don't mean to be bothering you, Nic, but it seems Sephiroth has become a Dark Jedi since we saw him last. You're with Ryshana, right? Can't she sense him?"
 steven
02-28-2006, 1:41 PM
Jack's voice replied through the com-link "Don't bother trying to help him. Sephiroth claims he planted a bomb in the spaceport and if anyone interfiers the spaceport will be going up in smokes. I'm trying to find the bomb and defuse it."
 Writer
02-28-2006, 1:57 PM
((Steven, Jana called Nic directly. Jack wouldn't have heard it.))
 starmark2k
02-28-2006, 4:28 PM
"I don't mean to be bothering you, Nic, but it seems Sephiroth has become a Dark Jedi since we saw him last. You're with Ryshana, right? Can't she sense him?"

"Well thats made things interesting." Nic said into the Com-link and turned to Ryshana. "have anything to add to this?"
 stingerhs
02-28-2006, 4:45 PM
Ryshana paused for a second at the news. Concentrating on the Force for a second, Ryshana couldn't sense another Force Adept. Instead, all she could feel was a dark shroud that was consistantly there since before the start of the Clone Wars. She could try to pierce it, but it would require a tense meditation to do so. Opening her eyes back up, Ryshana shook her head and sighed.

"The Dark Side shrouds too much for me to know that for sure," Ryshana stated without looking over at Nic. "Sorry, I know that probably doesn't make much sense to you," she said while looking over at Nic. "Look, he'll probably need some help, so if you want me to go..."
 starmark2k
02-28-2006, 4:51 PM
"The Shuttle ride is going to be a half hour, It'll be over by then." Nic looked around the room thinking intensly. "<twilek curse>" Nic said walking over to the table, he grabbed a bit of paper and wrote Venn a note. "Come on, He'll have to send them on to us." Nic then began to run out the door.
 stingerhs
02-28-2006, 5:08 PM
"I'm right behind you," Ryshana said while running out behind Nic. Getting into the shuttle, Ryshana quickly strapped herself into the copilot's seat. As she looked to the left of her console, she noticed a series of switches for adjusting the engines. Having been well-trained on mechanics, combined with a bit of natural skill, Ryshana set the switches so the engines would put out the maximum thrust without overheating.

"We're set, now lets get moving!"
 ExtreamJedi12
02-28-2006, 5:17 PM
Darth Sephiroth started going back. Cloud's eyes burned with rage while they continued to duel. Swing after swing, the flame was getting bigger. Darth Sephiroth had to jump back about ten feet to catch his breath. Sweat was dripping from his face. Cloud wasn't sweating at all. "All that power....." thought Darth Sephiroth. "You are fighting better then I expected." he told Cloud. He then used the Force to disarm Cloud. "You held your weapon too loosely." Then, Darth Sephiroth used Force Push and Cloud fell to the ground. Then he jumped into the air, ready to slash Cloud in half. Time seemed to freeze. "This is it...." thought Cloud. "No it's not." he continued to think. Sudddenly he realized that he still had Jack's gun. He pulled it out and fired. Darth Sephiroth didn't expect this and was hit with the blast directly in the chest. He flew back several feet. Both men laid on the ground. Darth Sephiroth stood up. He was bleeding from the chest, near the left bicep. "This isn't over, Cloud Strife." he shouted. Cloud leaned up and fired another shot that his Darth Sephiroth's leg. DS started to limp away to a swoop. Cloud stood up and went towards his swoop. When Cloud was halfway to his swoop, Darth Sephiroth got on his. "I'll be back." said DS before driving away. Cloud got onto his. "I..... failed." he said before fainting on his swoop.

(Sephiroth's swoop is slower then the one Cloud is using.)
 Writer
02-28-2006, 5:50 PM
Jana looked up at Beryl. "You want something to do?" She smirked. "Well, seeing as we're left with nothing outside the ship to do, would you care to help me clean my room?"

Her smirk turned into a wide grin. "Or perhaps we should just ignore the mess that is my room and do an 'Us vs. Empire' scenario on the fight sim?"
 JasraLantill
02-28-2006, 7:25 PM
Beryl stared deadpan at Jana. "Is that even a real question?" she asked. A slow grin appeared on her face. "I'll go and get the sim unit." She rose from the table in the common room and headed for her room.

Once there, she noticed Oliver's Jawa Brew. "Damn," she said, frowning. "Forgot to ask Rayne about this." She strode down to the cargo bay where one of the dock workers was unloading the last of the swoops. "Hey, I've got some crates of bottles in my room. Mind if you unload those as well?"

The dock worker gave her a skeptical look. "Bottles of what?"

"Jawa brew," she replied, matter-of-factly. "Really strong Jawa brew," she added.

The man raised an eyebrow. "Oh?" He sidled over to her. "Erm...I could take the crates off your hands."

"I bet you could," Beryl snorted. "But Rayne will handle it."

"Look," the man said conspiritorially, "I know Rayne's your brother and all, but he won't give you as good a price as I can." He looked around and over his shoulder. "Don't know if you know this or not, but there's a shortage of 'beverages' at the moment. If the stuff's as strong as you say, I'll give you 20 credits a bottle. Just, don't tell Rayne. He's not keen on us making deals on our own, if you know what I mean."

"I think I do," said Beryl. She took a moment to consider. Twenty credits was probably double what Oliver had paid for them. "Thirty credits a bottle and you got yourself a deal."

"Done," the man said quickly.

"Done? But you didn't even haggle with me." Beryl shook her head. "If I had known the shortage was that bad, I would have started at fifty."

The man grinned. "Which is your room?"

"Follow me," said Beryl.

She led him to her room, and pointed to the crates. "Take those two first," she said, pointing to the ones that were obstructing her access to the flight simulator. "I'll move the rest into the corridor."

With the last case removed, Beryl returned to the common room with the flight sim. She tossed Jana a visor, sim belt and gauntlets, then sat down in one of the comfy chairs in the corner of the room. "Let the games begin," she said to Jana, as she readied herself for some serious simming.
 starmark2k
03-01-2006, 10:18 AM
The Shuttle took off from the mansion and began to fly towards the Starport. A half hour later the Shuttle landed in side raynes spaceport, nic quickly disenbarked and ran over to Jana and Beryl. "What's going on?"

(( OOC-Can EJ, WJ and Jasra check the disccussion thread Please.))
 XoRRoX
03-01-2006, 11:17 AM
"Why did they lightsaber flash suddenlt stop?" Oliver thought to himself, while he realised what was happen. Cloud was of course killed!
Oliver runned to the nearest swooprenter, and rented a swoop. he thereafter drove to where, he saw the red flashes. ґ
He saw Cloud was laying on his swoop, and Oliver chakec quickly his puls. He was still alive, but fainted. "I must take him back to the starport" he thougt to himself and began to drove him and Cloud back the starport, without knowing that Sepritoth was fleeing.
 JasraLantill
03-01-2006, 4:00 PM
"What's going on?"

Beryl quite suddenly shut off her sim unit, and removed her visor. Nic looked, well, upset about something.

"Erm...nothing," she replied quickly to Nic, thinking that she might be in trouble for something that she may or may not have done but didn't want to ask about in case she had. "Cargo's unloaded, ship's repaired, Headhunter's got a new targeting system installed. My brother's acting kind of...well, weird. He wants us to leave as soon as possible. So Jana and I were just waiting here in the common room for everyone to get back so we could go." She looked at Jana, wondering if she had anything to add.
 Writer
03-01-2006, 4:37 PM
"Everything's getting a little messed up, here Nic," Jana said. "Cloud's run off after Sephiroth and I'm going to assume he left Jack and Impe behind as Impe was around here somewhere..." She glanced around. "But he seems to have run off again. I have no idea where Jack is."

((Out of curiosity, Steven, why is it Jack seems to know everything that's going on around the ship? Did he bug the entire place or something?? Though Jana and Beryl were in Jana's room when they fought, Jack somehow knew and scolded them about it... it's kinda creepy! Cut it out! :eek: ))
 steven
03-01-2006, 5:10 PM
((Beg your pardon?))

"I'm where I usually am" Came Jack's voice from the north of the ship "Just waiting for the captain to give the go-ahead so we can get off this rock"
 Writer
03-01-2006, 5:29 PM
((Back on page 3, Beryl and Jana got in a fight. At the top of page 4, you had Jack scold them over the intercom... but as Beryl and Jana are in Jana's room with the door closed, it doesn't make much sense for him to be scolding them... unless he has the entire ship bugged and monitors the cameras and stuff at all times... unlikely, but I let it slide because Jasra had already responded to Jack by the time I saw what you'd posted.

Just saying it's kinda creepy with Jack seeming to know everything that goes on around the ship. And now, the RP portion of this long explanatory post :D ))

"Still waiting on Cloud and Impe," Jana called to Jack. "Soon as Cloud gets back and gets the engines running, we can leave. I'll let you know."
 ExtreamJedi12
03-01-2006, 8:54 PM
~LATER~

Cloud wakes up in a bed. He sees a white light. He wonders if he died and this was the 'big starship-in-the-sky'. He wanted to move, but he couldn't. Then, he seen a face. It looked like Aerith. His vision got better and he seen that it was Beryl. Cloud then looked at his surrounding. All of the crew members were around him. He leaned up and spoke only 2 words falling flat on his back: "What happened?"

(He didn't faint. He's just scratched up and bloody after the fight, so he's tired.)
 starmark2k
03-02-2006, 7:35 AM
"We were hoping you could answer that." Nic explained and turned to Jack. "Get us moving, Beryls brother told us to leave already... we better oblige. Take us to Bespin, we should be able to get work there."
 steven
03-02-2006, 1:28 PM
((You seem to be a bit slow there WJ))

Jack grunted in reply and he brought the ship out of the spaceport and into space.
What's those stupid cordinantes? Jack checked the nav-computer but that was next to useless "errm..dose anyone know the cordinates to bespin? The nav-thingy doesn't seem to have them." He called out.

((Say Jana or Nic comes and noticed the imperal fleet with we're still doing that))
 Writer
03-02-2006, 4:52 PM
((Slow? Slow on what? And look to the discussion thread for the events of the next couple of posts.))
 XoRRoX
03-03-2006, 10:31 AM
"Well - i found you out in the desert. I have stopped the bleeding, and you should be ready soon enough." Oliver replied, while he took to his head.
Page: 5 of 5