Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Massive Fighter Amounts

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth_Extas
02-07-2006, 10:16 AM
There was a way that I was able to make the Ties overwhelm the x-wings in numbers and strength, I forgot how I was able to do it but I was able to make the Star Destroyer produce more tie fighter squadrons that were changed to my liking. But I forget as well, how can you make it so a Star Destroyer will spawn Victory cruisers again?
 EAWFAN
02-07-2006, 5:06 PM
look in the XML file that says space cap hios or sometin like that it there should be somethin for that in there
 Darth_Extas
02-07-2006, 5:38 PM
I think I was able to get over 25 squadrons of Tie-Fighters & 25 squadrons of Tie Bombers. Although I did have six Star Destroyers, but either way the 25 bombers should not be equal to the fighters in amount because the Star Destroyers can only create 5 squardons.
 Iamme
02-07-2006, 10:00 PM
xml file for the unit type: entry for unit: code:
<Starting_Spawned_Units_Tech_0>TIE_Fighter_Squadron, 5</Starting_Spawned_Units_Tech_0>
<Starting_Spawned_Units_Tech_0>TIE_Bomber_Squadron, 5</Starting_Spawned_Units_Tech_0>
<Starting_Spawned_Units_Tech_0>Tartan_Patrol_Cruiser, 2</Starting_Spawned_Units_Tech_0>
<Spawned_Squadron_Delay_Seconds>1</Spawned_Squadron_Delay_Seconds>
<Reserve_Spawned_Units_Tech_0>TIE_Fighter_Squadron, 55</Reserve_Spawned_Units_Tech_0>
<Reserve_Spawned_Units_Tech_0>TIE_Bomber_Squadron, 55</Reserve_Spawned_Units_Tech_0>
<Reserve_Spawned_Units_Tech_0>Tartan_Patrol_Cruiser, 1</Reserve_Spawned_Units_Tech_0>
etc.
Page: 1 of 1