Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Legacy of Heroes [Invitation Only]

Page: 1 of 1
 ForceFightWMe12
02-06-2006, 3:50 PM
Note: This RPG is by invitation only. If you have not recieved and invitation from either myself or The Doctor, please do not sign up for this RPG. Thanks!

Legacy of Heroes
Chapter One

Feelings Flourish.
Anger Grows.
Darkness Waits.

As the Mandalorians wait on the edge of space, a group of Padawans, perhaps the final generation of the Jedi, are in the process of completing their final trials. Among their ranks, are two who hold the fate of the galaxy in their hands: the man known as Revan, and the woman known as Kira Starr, the future Jedi Exile. As tensions mount in the galaxy, the Council sees the fate of these two stretched out before them, clouded and at the same time all too clear. Together, with six of their most trusted friends, the two prepare to face the destinies that the Force has allotted them…and the Darkness that is to come…

Rules:
Standard RPG rules apply;
No killing other Characters without permission.
No God-modding.
Don’t control other people’s characters without permission.
All characters must be Jedi at the Padawan level. That means no Lightsabers. Yet.
Each character must have a corresponding Master for the beginning of the RPG, in order to define the character’s attitude and the like.

Plot:
As stated above, the setting of this RPG is on the brink of the Mandalorian wars. Our group of Padawans are in their final stages of training at the Academy on Dantooine. The Exile and Revan will by played by the Doctor and I, and all other characters will be original. Bastila and Malak will also be controlled by us, as back-up NPCs. Please post charry sheets below.

Feel free to modify your character’s relationship with one of the others, if you wish. And if someone posts something small about their past with another player, just roll with it. ie:

Well, we'll see what happens when you pass your Force weilding tests before any of them know enough to clear up acne." Kagome said, smiling.

*Sorry. And another crack about acne again, and I'll make you regret it,* Amol said, mock angrily. *It wasn't that bad!*

"Yeah, yeah," Kagome said jokingly, "Let's review some holopics from two years ago." she chuckled.

Invited Players:
ForceFightWMe12
The Doctor
JasraLantill
Tysyacha
WildJedi
Stingerhs
RobQuel-Droma
StarMark2k

Character Form:

Name:
Species: (Preferably Human)
Class: PADAWAN
Appearence:
Weapon: NON-LIGHTSABER
History/Personality:

And also include a short form for your character's master:

Name:
Species:
Class:
Appearence:

Alright, I think that’s about it for now! As soon as everyone posts their character sheets below, we’ll begin! Have fun!
 The Doctor
02-06-2006, 3:59 PM
I want to clarify some of the rules.

The invitation only rule is not to make other players feel left out. It was introduced for two main reasons.
The first reason is that we want to have a limited number of characters. That is why we only invited six players, so that there would only be a total of eight Padawans. Many other names were mentioned and discussed before the final six were decided on.
The second reason is that we want to develop a fun, high quality Roleplay. That is why only the most effective and most experienced players were discussed and invited.
Also, ForceFightWMe12 and I will play the roles of Bastila and Malak, respectively. This is to allow those invited to keep the same character throughout the RP, through the whole story.
We hope that this thread will be fun for all those participating and reading, and look forward to a long and healthy (ie rule abiding) RP!

And also, it would help if you named your character's Master in your character sheet.
 ForceFightWMe12
02-06-2006, 4:20 PM
Name: Kira Starr
Species: human
Alignment: Light Side
Appearance: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a...Stuff/exile.gif) (Hair = Blonde; Eyes = Blue)
Class: Padawan
Weapon: Custom Vibro-blade (looks almost like a samurai sword)
History/Personality: Kira was found at age four by Master Kilick. As such, she soon returned with him to the Jedi Enclave on Dantooine to train. After completing her first level of training, Master Kilick returned to take her on as his apprentice by age ten. Kira caught on quickly, and she learned easily. Now, at age 17, she is preparing to take on the final steps of her training, the Knight Trials. Her vibrosword was one that was hand-forged by her great-grandfather, a master smith. She is a light, and cheery person, and enjoys to joke around with her friends. However, she can be unrational and emmotional, something that worries her Master...

Master:
Name: Kavar
Species: Human
Appearence: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a240/BastilaRevanforever/AimoKavar.jpg)
Class: Master/Guardian

(Pics Courtesy of Aimo Studios)
 Tysyacha
02-06-2006, 4:22 PM
Name: Chetyre Dvukh (an ancestor of my Tysy, the Exile's Prisoner character)
Appearance: White hair, a la Handmaiden, shorn for a stint at hard labor
Weapon: Unarmed. Chetyre prefers to use the Force and her bare hands.
 Writer
02-06-2006, 4:41 PM
Name: Alynna
Appearence: Curly dark brown hair reaches just past her shoulders, light skin, blue-gray eyes, slender build
Weapon: modified blaster pistol and a pair of 21 1/2" sais
History/Personality: Alynna (Said 'uh-lih-nuh') was born on Coruscant. Her neighbors thought she was strange because she often spent hours doing what appeared to them to be nothing. She sat with her eyes closed and her legs drawn up beneath her and would occasionally say something about the power around her. It got her noticed by the Sith and her parents sent her away.

At ten years of age, Alynna found herself a wanderer. She'd heard that her parents were killed by the Sith for sending her away and she fled toward the Outer Rim. Then, when she had just turned fourteen, she joined a traveling circus and began to perform using the Force to do things a normal human would be unable to do.

Two months before Alynna's fifteenth birthday, she started doing special performances alone. A Jedi was in the crowd and scolded her for using the Force to put on a performance. Slightly annoyed, Alynna challenged him to train her. He accepted the challenge. She's been with the Jedi for two years.
 The Doctor
02-06-2006, 4:44 PM
Name: Revan
Class: Jedi Padawan
Appearance:
***Height: 6'2.
***Weight: 90 kg, or 198 pounds.
***Hair: Short and blonde. Light facial hair.
***Eyes: Green.
***Clothing: Similar to the blue Jedi robes from Knights of the Old Republic.
Weapon: Ornate long sword, with a dark green crystal embedded in the hilt.
History/Personality: Revan is an extremely popular young man. He is one of the most promising Padawans at the academy. He was brought to the academy at the age of three, where his first Jedi Master, Traya, began teaching him. Zhar took her place as his Master two years later when Traya went missing in the Malachor system. Zhar has guided Revan through his training ever since, with the assistance of Master Kae. Both Masters are amazed at his progress, and have great hopes for him in the future.
 El Sitherino
02-06-2006, 4:56 PM
This is a forum for public and communal use. Excluding people simply because they aren't part of your clique or whatever isn't condoned.

If you insist on keeping this RP private, take it somewhere else.

I'm closing this until you can come up with something less elitist.
 Darth333
02-06-2006, 5:03 PM
I concur. We cannot tolerate this "invitation only" practice. Casting calls should be opened to the public in general. If you want to restrict participation to an RP only to certain members, take it to some private place.
Page: 1 of 1