Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

BFII Cheats on PC

Page: 1 of 1
 Dooku's Brother
02-06-2006, 6:22 AM
I've seen them for the consoles, but has anyone found them for the PC?
 MachineCult
02-06-2006, 8:34 AM
According to this website (http://www.cheatplanet.com/pccheats/star_wars_battlefront_2_pc.htm) the console cheats work on the PC.
 toue
02-06-2006, 12:13 PM
well that's good cause i've been thinkin of trying out the invincibility one to do the space glitch with
 Dooku's Brother
02-08-2006, 12:45 AM
I've found something that works.

Never heard of a "trainer" before posting this same question at a gaming forum and being pointed to megagames.com

There you can download a small exe file that you launch prior to launching Battlefront. Once you're in the game, you simply hit shift+___, the ___ being a number corresponding to a list of cheats, including infinite health, ammo, jet pack, mission time, and several others.

Be careful with the files at megagames. I downloaded the two trainers for Battlefront II, Pizzadox and Fraya. When I unzipped them, the Fraya trainer contained a trojan. The Pizzadox was clean and worked just fine and I've now finished Hoth.

Here's the direct link to the Battlefront II Pizzadox trainer:

http://www.megagames.com/cgi/download/download.cgi?action=search&category=trainers&search=STAR.WARS.BATTLEFRONT.2.PLUS9TRN.PIZZADOX.Z) IP
 toue
02-08-2006, 10:08 AM
well i went to cheat planet last night and wrote down several cheats and none worked so apparently they lied on that page machine
 MachineCult
02-08-2006, 4:30 PM
lol, well they wouldn't lie, they got it wrong.
 PoiuyWired
02-08-2006, 5:34 PM
maybe you need left and right, and not side strafe???

oh well, can't get them to work either... grrrrr
 MachineCult
02-08-2006, 7:30 PM
You do it in the pause menu Poiuy, I hope you haven't been pressing A and D.
 jawathehutt
02-08-2006, 7:34 PM
maybe you dont use noob cheats
 Commander Obi-Wan
02-08-2006, 7:39 PM
You do it in the pause menu Poiuy, I hope you haven't been pressing A and D.

lol...Everyone should know that! :xp: I don't think you need to hope.
 toue
02-08-2006, 9:31 PM
i'vetraied every form of pause menue including the main menue but ah well i'll live owning with my own skills
 PoiuyWired
02-09-2006, 2:14 PM
well, I just want to do that "partytime cheat" with effects and everything.

After finishing story mode and what not and getting all awards, its basically quick games for fun, so cheating up with infinite ammo and stuff won't help me with anything.
 toue
02-09-2006, 11:32 PM
i mostly wanna know what actually happens when you use the party time effects code *stares meaningfully at xbox and ps2 players*
Page: 1 of 1