Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

STEELERS WIN!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Sithman1138
02-05-2006, 11:30 PM
That's right!!! In case you haven't heard, the Pittsburgh Steelers have won Super Bowl 40!! There'll be dancing in the streets of Pittsburgh for days!! Tell me what you think of the game.
 artisen12
02-05-2006, 11:38 PM
shut up will you jk jk im sad they lost
 Jeff
02-05-2006, 11:44 PM
I'm upset because, as a loyal Bengals fan, every time they play them all I'll hear is how the Steelers are so unbeatable, and all that junk. Though really I didn't like either team in the game.
 Sithman1138
02-06-2006, 2:42 AM
I live just south of the Mason Dixen so it's huge where I am. It sucks the Bus is retiring. But, hey, atleast he knows when to quit. I gotta tell ya....Halftime was rough. I like the Stones but...MAN! They need to
a]Die
or b]Stop touring.

Me and my family joked and said they had paramedics standing by!
 Snafu7
02-06-2006, 4:29 PM
I gotta tell ya....Halftime was rough. I like the Stones but...MAN! They need to
a]Die
or b]Stop touring.

^^^

Agree, and Mick Jagger has to stop skipping, it looked rediculous(sp?). But hey, it's better than any of the other Super Bowl half time shows, I can't even remember a good one.
 Commander Obi-Wan
02-06-2006, 8:22 PM
I'm upset because, as a loyal Bengals fan, every time they play them all I'll hear is how the Steelers are so unbeatable, and all that junk. Though really I didn't like either team in the game.

Agreed. I have always liked Cincinatti Sports teams since I like sports. Yeah. Also, the Broncos lost. And the Chiefs never made either. :(
 Darth_Extas
02-07-2006, 10:11 AM
Since the Steelers one, it does show something about the team.
I was not really caring which side would win, but I did predict that heinz ward would be the MVP, amazing and usual that that came to be, But is was very good game on both sides.
Page: 1 of 1