Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

small bug for land battles

Page: 1 of 1
 quickymart
02-04-2006, 3:53 PM
small bug for land battles...i was getting attacked and one of the attacking units got gobled up by the sarlac pit...but he didnt die. so finally hes the last one left for the attackers and i cant kill him because he is now "invisible". I have all my forces shooting at this invisible guy standing out in the open why he is actually under the ground in the sarlac...i eventually had to retreat which was pretty gay i wasnt happy...
 Jmaster3265
02-04-2006, 4:52 PM
Lots of the mods i have used have glitches, from lagging/seizures to moving a rebel tank into a space battle and the transport is fighting a inviable unit hero ship. (just shows heroes head)
 quickymart
02-04-2006, 6:42 PM
yea...i wouldnt think it would happen in the real game just a heads up though
 CIAop
02-06-2006, 11:28 AM
speaking of lagging mods has anyone experienced very slow/laggy game play on the ground battles with the Bryant mod? It seems to get worse when I zoom down to ground level. Also, is it possible to pitch the camara up and down during a ground battle like it is in space? Very good mod otherwise.
Page: 1 of 1