Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The DTC Academy Awards, 2006!

Page: 1 of 1
 Tysyacha
02-03-2006, 11:56 AM
Welcome to the first-annual Dantooine Theater Company Academy Awards!

This is where I proudly "present a statue" to all my favorite roleplayers.

Please feel free to "give an Oscar" to your most beloved "actors" as well!

And the Academy Awards go to:

Vladimir-Vlada for his role as Ryan Pano, Best Male Jedi Exile

DarthSion101 for his role as Darth Sion, Best Canonical Sith Lord

wildjedi for her role as Crystal Gray, Best Non-Force-Sensitive

jokemaster for his roles as Kent and Falya, Best Teenage Jedi/Sith

ForceFightWithMe12 for his role as Elron, Best Original Sith Lord

And for production and direction, the Academy Award goes to...

DarthSion101 for the longest-running, most-viewed RP, "Darkness Falls"

Are there any other Academy Awards you'd like to present? :)
 The Doctor
02-03-2006, 12:06 PM
^ Just so you know... DarthSion101 hasn't showed up in the RP in a while... JasraLantill and I kind of took it up after he 'abandoned' it, introducing our own story (with his permission, of course).

Anyway, I have some awards I'd like to present (most of them are my RP buddies, ya. shoot me):

ForceFightWMe12, for the most RP's participated in. I don't know how you do it, what with those other (3?) sites and all. Nice work!
JasraLantill for the best 'n00b' RPer on the boards! And also for the continuation of the Yelt Rat. Gotta love the Yelt Rat.
Wildjedi for the most interesting character I've ever seen, Crystal Gray! I don't know where that idea came from, but keep 'em coming!
Killwithhonor for keeping his Padawans adventures thread alive with no conceivable storyline:xp:
And, of course, Tysyacha herself for the most successful RPs written. Before you came along, most of them just died. Well done!
 XoRRoX
02-03-2006, 12:26 PM
I haven't been here for long, but i would like to say thanks to all RP'ers here. You are all doing a great job!
 Killwithhonor
02-03-2006, 1:07 PM
HAHAHHA, thnx Doctor, *Drum Roll Please*
Darth Sion Best character and plot twist in Kotor V: The Force Plague with his meta-humans
 starmark2k
02-04-2006, 5:05 PM
Best characters in the RPs i've ever been in are probably Jana(wildjedi) and Beryl (JasraLantill) in the Current Mercenary Crew RP. They're just really good characters with a nice mix of wit and strength. I'm going to cut a Long story short(it's not long i just can't be bothered to type it.), They Rock like a Kiss Concert.
 ForceFightWMe12
02-04-2006, 6:52 PM
My awards go tooooooo....

The Doctor for the...zaniest character as the Doc, Tegan, and Nyssa in KotOR: Darkness Falls
DarthSion101 for being the best continuing Sith Lord for the first RP I've ever been in, Two Years, Two Masters.
JasraLantil for helping the Doc keep Darkness Falls alive, and for her awesome character, Jasra.
WildJedi for participating in the most RPs I have ever seen on this board.
And, who could forget, Tysyacha for starting her fantastic RPs (Two Years, Two Masters and The Lawful Sith especially) and getting me hooked on them.
Thanks guys :D
 Jedi Atomic
02-04-2006, 9:26 PM
hmmmmmmm......... I feel left out for some reason.

*goes in the corner in a black room and cries.*

LOL(I'm guessing I didn't do anything special.)
 The Doctor
02-05-2006, 1:01 AM
Thanks, FFWM! I enjoy playing the Doctor, as well as Nyssa and Tegan. Glad you enjoy it, too!
Page: 1 of 1