Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Testers Required / Modders Required (Enquire Within)

Page: 1 of 1
 augrunt
02-02-2006, 7:15 AM
Firstly, Yes I am back (from the 2nd banning :P).

But Lets Get Down To Business I'm Goin Off Topic!

"Ultimate Mod 1.9 is the Latest Version" ... That statement is incorrect, i've been working secretly on a 2.0!!! The Team is currently working away on vast improvements to the SSD and also currently adding a lot of sweet little features!

"Ultimate Mod team is composed of just augrunt" ... That statement is also incorrect!!! --- War450 created the SSD for the 1.9, also welcome Jones as our SSD Tweaker and Starkiller96 (Begginer) Modder!

================================================== =======

This is were YOU Come In... If You Want, You can help me work on 2.0 Alpha (For demo release). I Require a lot of testers willing to test all the new features (that wont be hard to find).

Now i also require Modders, since i cant check the code again and again, I rather have LACKEYS :P do it for me... hehehe... nah i just am tired and ive been working alot and i just might miss something that others can pick up.

If you can make Models, great! if you can edit the XML and enable Units pretty sweet!, whatever you can do! Just add me to You're MSN Messenger Contacts and we can discuss it!

My MSN Address is, augrunt@hotmail.com.
 Iamme
02-02-2006, 10:15 AM
erm... there's nothing left to unlock if you talking about the regular game. Do mean mean model swapping and verification for the rest of the units?

EDIT: Enabling custom variations, perhaps?
 The Death Star
02-02-2006, 11:03 AM
May I ask for a Buildable Turbolaser Tower and The Ability to use the death star In a space battle rather than dragging it into the "Destroy Planet" Slot?
 Master Nikolaos
02-02-2006, 1:35 PM
The destroy planet thing works on the second asteroids map(not Vergesso). It doesn't blow up anything but space though(as there is no panet to destroy and no model for the death star). Unless someone figures out how to get the other space map to work(the one with the big space battle and a planet on the background) without the extra units, you won't be seeing a planet blow up until the full release, at lest not the whole animantion for sure.

Also, is there really a lot of stuff left in the demo to unlocK? It seems like its been tricected back and foward :/
 Starkiller96
02-02-2006, 4:58 PM
yay, im on the list, i cant to master this stuff :D
 Jedi Master92
02-02-2006, 5:36 PM
Awesome I downloaded most of your past mods.If you need testers I may be interested.........
 Mr. DancyRobot
02-02-2006, 5:46 PM
ive been following your mod since version 1.0, ill be glad to test for you.
 Evil Jeremy
02-03-2006, 10:20 PM
I owuld love to be a beta tester. ill PM you my e-mail address. i am also a member of your site. i have been following you since the start, and only joined to type this message! i am also a beginer modder. i have even modded more planets into your mods to make it longer!!! i have also made huge fleets, one of more that 100 Mon Calamari ships!!! os i could be either a modder or a beta tester.
 GhOsT-Jedi
02-04-2006, 9:49 AM
This one better be good :) Anyways, I'll be happy to do a beta test for you. Just PM me the link on the forums, And I can download it there. And I'm a good beta tester too, I've beta tested a few real games before.
 EAWFAN
02-06-2006, 10:40 PM
i would like to be a modder look at my few and some what simple mods (1no land mod, 2imp lots of creds, building space on maps, and unit cap, 3reb lots of creds,building space on maps, and unit cap click on my webiste on my sig 2 see the other 2) so look at them thats what i have done in 2 days, 4 hours of sleep, 8 hours of school, and 4 diet pepsis ;)
Page: 1 of 1