Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

EAW:WM - Full - The Warlord Mod 1.3 "Zaarin"

Page: 1 of 1
 Master_Cain
01-26-2006, 10:13 AM
>>> EAW: Warlord - 4.0 - Total Mod Expansion <<<

Added in Warlord MTE v4.0

-Fully enables the land and space retreat for Imps, Rebs and Zaarin
-Fixes to invisible land units.
-Fixes to some planets problems.
-Polishing of Zarrin faction (*You can only assoult with one unit - use an AT-AT, be careful and bomb the hell out of the enemy while playing on easy)
-Fixes VSD unilmited build pop cap
-4.0 makes the mod 99,9% playable
-Many internal .xml fixes
-Report any new bugs on the official topic or in the NMA subforum.

Added in Warlord MTE v3.0

- You can now fully build VSDs, ISDs, MCs, etc.
- Fixed problematic planets (lemme know if you spot new ones)
- Snowspeeders enabled with Y-Wings hulls (They are a nice ground support but I don't think they can cable tow)
- Zarrin can now build troops - so its easy to defeat the rebs and imps (but he still can invade with one at a time - lack of suitable transports for his revolt)
- Enabled the building of ground large turbolaser's defences.
- Fixed the space stations issues - you can now build up to level 5.
- A better structurated build tech queque
- Build queque icons fixed - they no longer show unbuildable structures or units.
- Ion Cannons enabled
- Retreat is still possible for both sides on land (Zarrin can do it in space too)
- New imp structures enabled.

(Lemme know if you spot buildings without model or any other issue. This mod build should be 99% stablie and very polished)

Added in Warlord MTE v2.0:
-Removed all known missing units.
-The C3PO droid is added back in the game/
-Fixed Bestine space map crash
-Added the land retreat ability for rebs and imps(*pure luck - hope it works on your demo too/maybe someone mods it for the space one too)
-Note: Zaarin still has both the space and land retreat ability.
-Gameplay research - New mod play mode recommended is now availeble.
-Tip: Play with the AI on low or medium if you don't want to loose miserably.
-Lokecd units&buildings icons are still visible but they are next to the same but enabled ones ;)
-Other small general fixes to fighters/ships build time/location and space station level required.
-Better shields to cap ships (Mon / ISD)

Added in Warlord - Total Mod Expansion:
- You can play with the alliance (standard mode/full tech&credits mode)
- You can play with the empire (standard mode/full tech&credits mode)
- You still can play as a third faction (Zaarin)
- Space maps that spawn Nebulon firgates were removed
- Fixes to 3 planets that were misssing GUI texture
- Fixes to fighters movement
- Fixes AT-AT firepower normal against troops
- Many space battles crashes removed (if you spot any PM me)
- Fixes missing space stations in actual 3D battle
- All existing heroes are in.

Added in "Zaarin" 1.3:

-You are able to build imperial buildings and defenses.
-Troops (human) scale and mobility has been improved towards realism.
-Known crashes removed.
-You are able to call down reinforcements when the planet is allowing it.
-Use your bombing runs carefully.
-Use your ground troops carefully since they are your loyal troops and the only ones who followed you in this private rebellion.

General aspects of the Mod:

-This mod is designed to be hard, challenging and fun and you start with only one planet - expanding from that one.
-Play the game as a third faction that has followed the Admiral Zaarin in his revolt against the Empire.
-Adds all existing heroes and you will have to face them all in battle. (*Kyle_Katarn, Han_Solo, Sundered_Heart, Home_One, Mon_Mothma, Piett, Mara_Jade, Grand_Moff_Tarkin, Boba_Fett, General_Veers.)
-Your action as an admiral to turn against the empire has offered you enough support from the imperial fleet at Corellia and the main space station and shipyards in that system - this will allow you to build all the imp ships and buildings.
-This uprising has created chaos in the galaxy and many rebel or imperial troops will decide to join your army in battle (*you never know)
-Tarkin and his armada is after you and you will not be a friend of the rebellion too.
-See how the galactic civil war is evolving right before your eyes and how the rebel AI battle the imperial AI as you can stop them defeating the Rebels and the Palpatine's Imps and rule the galaxy for your self.
-Your ground troops will be limited on what you start with - this is more of an imperial fleet rebellion.
-New* Be able to retreat your forces from space battles or land battles.
-New* The scale of the troops and fighters has been corrected to a more acceptable size as well as their speeds.
-New* The other factions AI will partially ignore you if you not upset them.
-New* Unit speeds have been modded towards a bit more SW movie realism.
-New* 22 planets have been enabled (*but only on with the few maps that are available in the demo)
-New* trade routes have been added.
Etc.

Enjoy - Cain (*Please also give credit to NMA Nevada Modding Association )http://pff.swrebellion.com/index.php?board=23.0) (http://pff.swrebellion.com/index.php?board=23.0)

PS. Full play may still be required in case of bugs pls. report them to me here or in the offical topic:
http://pff.swrebellion.com/index.php?topic=2154.0)

Download Link - WMTE 4.0 Mod:
http://pff.swrebellion.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1955.0;attach=398)

NOTE: To use the Ai's xmls from WTME 4.0 mod in your mod will require you mentioning in all your mod/info/credits the source of this fix:
"Space retreat option availeble thanks to: Warlord TME v4.0 Mod, By Cain, NMA: Nevada Modding Association and PFF: Petroglyph Fan Forums."
It is just something I want - to credit our efforts in discovering this. Thanks.
 popcorn2008
01-26-2006, 11:15 AM
You'll get more publicity over at the "Demo Mod" forum, so i'll move it over there for you.

Though is this also going to be a mod for the full game? If so, you can create a new thread here when the full EaW comes out if you plan to also release this mod for the demo.

Sounds fun Cain, i'll give 'er a try. :D
 darth_vadar_13
01-26-2006, 11:56 AM
seems like a neat idea am gona try it
 IC_zewi
01-26-2006, 12:17 PM
will give this a try!!
 hannawald5
01-26-2006, 12:30 PM
Seems like an interesting idea... will try it now :)
 ovion
01-26-2006, 1:01 PM
Unplayable, every time i invade a planet's surface, im stuck with a command limit of 0. leaving me with just my first At-At and its bat of Stormies making it virtually impossible to win. reinforcement points were impossible to gain and you didn't start with one.
sry
 darth_vadar_13
01-26-2006, 1:03 PM
i cant even play it! i extracted onto the data folder in the demo nd nothing! am i putting it in the rite place?
 IC_zewi
01-26-2006, 1:23 PM
i can play it, but cant build any ground troops at all!!!!
 popcorn2008
01-26-2006, 1:31 PM
It is a great mod, though I am running into the same problems as everyone else. I cannot build ground troops on any planet at all. In order to capture reinforcment points, I must first let the enemy capture them and then re-capture. I've captured quite a few planets but I cannot build troops on any of them. I can build limited space ships though the tech levels are kind of screwed up.
 Renown
01-26-2006, 1:44 PM
I believe that he states your troops are only troops that have followed YOU.

I.E. I don't think you can build more?

-Use your ground troops carefully since they are your loyal troops and the only ones who followed you in this private rebellion
 darth_vadar_13
01-26-2006, 1:47 PM
thts impossible then!
 IC_zewi
01-26-2006, 2:42 PM
impossible yea. more then likley.. i think u should be able to build some sort of ground troops. not saying everything but something!!! but it is a good mod! i hope to see a patch soon.
 popcorn2008
01-26-2006, 3:59 PM
Not impossible, just highly impossible. Not to mention un realistic.

If you can make space ships, why cant you make units? It has got to be a bug and not part of the mod. Or else, that makes no real sense.
 Renown
01-26-2006, 4:28 PM
Read his instructions, it says it twice.

Makes sense, an ADMIRAL would likely be able to garner the support of fleet personal, but troops? Too a much lesser degree.

I think you should be able to build troops - yet they should be MUCH more expensive then rebel or imperial troops to show for the fact that your support is much less.

In fact, I think troopers should be probably more expensive or as expensive as starships.

I've yet to play it, but will likely, when the appropriate changes are in place, and bugs removed.
 Animask
01-26-2006, 5:03 PM
ya,I mean think about it. If you take a planet then you SHOULD be able to get people on the surface to join your cause, therefore more units in your army. After all, you DO control the planet
 splintercell56
01-26-2006, 7:07 PM
I think this is one of the best mods out there; so far it’s been more stable then most. And the whole idea of going against both the Empire and Rebels is a great idea. Only negative about it is that you can't build Victories.
 meh_cd
01-26-2006, 7:23 PM
We need TIE Defenders now. Wasn't Zaarin the one involved with the Defenders somehow?

One thing that I'm upset about is that we have no Interceptors. Why? Put them on the last tech level or something. I've read many sources that state they were around during Yavin.
 Ra2er
01-26-2006, 7:28 PM
I'm sure they'll be released in a patch after the game's release.
 Master_Cain
01-27-2006, 4:39 AM
I'm sure they'll be released in a patch after the game's release.

Hi guys - The Warlord mod has been updated to total expansion :

http://pff.swrebellion.com/index.php?topic=1955.0)

It let's you also play imps and rebs too and fixes tones of bugs as well as size etc.

As for Zaarin not being able to build troops. Its a bit more difficult - I need to figure out how to enable it for a third faction.

Anyway the imps and rebs will be concentrated on each other so you will have time to take the galaxy one step at a time. Anyway one rogue admiral does not gather much ground troops support.

If you find bugs - post here when and how. thx.
 JamieEAWFiles
01-27-2006, 4:56 AM
Mirrored this file at http://empireatwar.filefront.com/) for you cain :)
 Elukka
01-27-2006, 10:03 AM
Ok... I currently have the Bryant's mod 2.0; would the demo get messed up if i just installed Warlord on top of it?

I especially like the sound of the space retreat option and the correctly sized fighters/infatry. :)
 Grey_Ghost
01-27-2006, 10:06 AM
Ok... I currently have the Bryant's mod 2.0; would the demo get messed up if i just installed Warlord on top of it? That version is riddled with game stopping bugs. If you want to play this mod, remove Bryants before installing.
 Elukka
01-27-2006, 10:15 AM
How would i go about doing that?
(It's the version 2.0 you fixed and stuff.. i think.)
 splintercell56
01-27-2006, 11:01 AM
Is there a way to build victory star destroyers?
 Orao
01-27-2006, 11:35 AM
Hi, I tryed your mode but it's almost next to impossible to win. I can biuild any ground troops and I can't call in reinforcements. Is this normal.

Thx.
 Master_Cain
01-28-2006, 4:04 AM
Hi, I tryed your mode but it's almost next to impossible to win. I can biuild any ground troops and I can't call in reinforcements. Is this normal.

Thx.

This is not fully compatible with Bryant's mod - but in the end its a question of what overwrittens what...

I need a bit more time to fix other aspects and enable them to play land units. If someone wants to dive in the xml's and help - i will appreciate it.

the goals are simpls.

1. perfect the building rosters for Zaarin and Rebs
2. see what can be done with Naboo's map
3. search for other possible maps
4. See what is wrong with Vader in space - possible clone him to make it use Boba's ship. To avoid stuff missing from his space fighter.
5. after enabeling Vader - enable the emperor
6. refine and perfect the space stations.
7. Fix Tartan graphical error. (the hull does not explode sometimes)

and this should be all I can think of now.
 Gezoes
01-28-2006, 9:09 AM
Yep, I confirm, the Tartan skin stays on the map when it is destroyed. Other than that, superb job. Most stable mod out there. And I can know, played the **** out of the demo already :).
 splintercell56
01-28-2006, 7:27 PM
Is there a way to play as the rebellion in this mod?
 Master_Cain
01-29-2006, 5:59 AM
Is there a way to play as the rebellion in this mod?

Yes you can - with the total expansion of this mod. You will find it on the PFF in the mod forum if I didn't post it already here.

As for the tartan - I will probably stop him for beeing spawned at that space station.

Reinforcements are also an issue when you are attacking imperials - we need to look into the planets xml's to see if we can increase the number of pop cap.

I think I can make the rebels and imps to retreat - by transforming them in the new faction ;) one at a time.

But is damn hard to do all alone and manage also the production at work.
 splintercell56
01-29-2006, 7:28 PM
I don't know if I am looking in the wrong place but I can't find the Total Expansion.
 Master_Cain
01-30-2006, 5:03 AM
I don't know if I am looking in the wrong place but I can't find the Total Expansion.

http://pff.swrebellion.com/index.php?topic=1955.0)
 MDN14
01-30-2006, 11:56 AM
we need to look into the planets xml's to see if we can increase the number of pop cap.

Yes you can, I use my own edited version of your mod where I increased the pop cap of the planets, you can also change how many bases you can build and what each planet it worth:

Here is Corellia:

<Planet Name="Corellia">
<Zoomed_Terrain_Index>0</Zoomed_Terrain_Index>
<Text_ID>TEXT_OBJECT_STAR_SYSTEM_CORELLIA</Text_ID>
<Galactic_Model_Name>W_planet_Temperate01.alo</Galactic_Model_Name>
<Destroyed_Galactic_Model_Name>W_planet_Asteroids.alo</Destroyed_Galactic_Model_Name>
<GUI_Model_Name>W_planet_Temperate01.alo</GUI_Model_Name>
<Loop_Idle_Anim_00>Yes</Loop_Idle_Anim_00>
<Always_Instantiate_Galactic>yes</Always_Instantiate_Galactic>
<Mass>1.0</Mass>
<Scale_Factor>1.8</Scale_Factor>
<Mouse_Collide_Override_Sphere_Radius> 19.77 </Mouse_Collide_Override_Sphere_Radius>
<Show_Name>Yes</Show_Name>
<Name_Adjust>-12, -12, 0.1</Name_Adjust>
<Terrain>Urban</Terrain>
<Behavior>SELECTABLE, PLANET, PRODUCTION</Behavior>
<Pre_Lit>no</Pre_Lit>
<Political_Control>0</Political_Control>
<Camera_Aligned>yes</Camera_Aligned>
<Facing_Adjust>0.0, 0.0, 0.0</Facing_Adjust>
<Planet_Credit_Value>205</Planet_Credit_Value>
<Planet_Destroyed_Credit_Value>9</Planet_Destroyed_Credit_Value>
<Galactic_Position>30.0, -110.0, 10.0</Galactic_Position>
<Special_Structures_Land>4</Special_Structures_Land>
<Special_Structures_Space>3</Special_Structures_Space>
<Max_Space_Base>6</Max_Space_Base>
<The_Force>Neutral</The_Force>
<Force_Strength>0.0</Force_Strength>
<Planet_Surface_Accessible> Yes </Planet_Surface_Accessible>
<!-- original Maps
<Space_Tactical_Map>_Space_Planet_Corellia_01.ted</Space_Tactical_Map>
<Land_Tactical_Map> _Land_Planet_Corellia_02.ted </Land_Tactical_Map>
-->
<Space_Tactical_Map>_Space_Planet_VergessoAsteroids_01.ted</Space_Tactical_Map>
<Land_Tactical_Map> _Land_Planet_Tatooine_02.ted </Land_Tactical_Map>

<Planet_Capture_Bonus_Reward> 2000 </Planet_Capture_Bonus_Reward>
<Planet_Slice_Difficulty_Rating>3</Planet_Slice_Difficulty_Rating>
<Planet_Tech_Availability_Rating>4</Planet_Tech_Availability_Rating>
<Planet_Slice_Affinity_Types>Corellian_Gunboat</Planet_Slice_Affinity_Types>

<Describe_Population>TEXT_PLANET_CORELLIA_INFO_POP</Describe_Population>
<Describe_Wildlife>TEXT_PLANET_CORELLIA_INFO_WL</Describe_Wildlife>
<Describe_Terrain>TEXT_PLANET_CORELLIA_INFO_TER</Describe_Terrain>
<Describe_Weather>TEXT_PLANET_CORELLIA_INFO_WEA</Describe_Weather>
<Describe_Tactical>TEXT_PLANET_CORELLIA_INFO_TAC</Describe_Tactical>
<Describe_Advantage>TEXT_PLANET_CORELLIA_INFO_ADV_01</Describe_Advantage>
<Describe_History>TEXT_PLANET_CORELLIA_INFO_HIS_01</Describe_History>

<Planet_Ability_Name>TEXT_PLANET_CORELLIA_INFO_ADV_01</Planet_Ability_Name>
<Planet_Ability_Description>TEXT_PLANET_CORELLIA_ENCYC_01</Planet_Ability_Description>

<Encyclopedia_Text>TEXT_PLANET_CORELLIA_ENCYC_01</Encyclopedia_Text>
<Encyclopedia_Weather_Icon>i_pa_weather_rain.tga</Encyclopedia_Weather_Icon>
<Encyclopedia_Weather_Name>TEXT_WEATHER_NAME_RAIN</Encyclopedia_Weather_Name>
<Encyclopedia_Weather_Info>TEXT_TACTICAL_WEATHER_OBJECTIVE_RAIN</Encyclopedia_Weather_Info>
<Planet_Ability_Icon>i_pa_galactic_production_boost.tga</Planet_Ability_Icon>
<Native_Icon_Name>load_urban.tga</Native_Icon_Name>

<Additional_Population_Capacity>10</Additional_Population_Capacity>

<Potential_Indigenous_Power>Swamp_Civilian_A, 250</Potential_Indigenous_Power>

<Abilities SubObjectList="Yes">
<Reduce_Production_Price_Ability Name="Corellia_Corellian_Corvette_Production_Boost">
<Unit_Strength_Category />
<Applicable_Unit_Categories />
<Applicable_Unit_Types> Corellian_Corvette </Applicable_Unit_Types>
<Price_Reduction_Percentage>0.20</Price_Reduction_Percentage>
<Stacking_Category>9</Stacking_Category>
<Galaxy_Wide> Yes </Galaxy_Wide>
</Reduce_Production_Price_Ability>
</Abilities>
</Planet>

These are the things you edit to change the pop cap, bases, and credit value:

<Additional_Population_Capacity>10</Additional_Population_Capacity>
<Max_Space_Base>6</Max_Space_Base>
<Special_Structures_Space>3</Special_Structures_Space>
<Special_Structures_Land>4</Special_Structures_Land>
<Planet_Credit_Value>205</Planet_Credit_Value>

You can also change what planet bonus you will get with this stuff:
<Applicable_Unit_Types> Corellian_Corvette </Applicable_Unit_Types>
<Price_Reduction_Percentage>0.20</Price_Reduction_Percentage>
 Master_Cain
01-30-2006, 8:42 PM
MDN14 - thanks - I will look next day - or maybe you can figure out a way to make Zaarin land more than one troop at a time.

Btw the WMTE Mod has been updated to v3.0 - try that one.

EAW: Warlord - 3.0 - Total Mod Expansion

Added in Warlord MTE v3.0

- Can now build VSDs, ISDs, MCs,
- Fixed problematic planets (lemme know if you spot new ones)
- Snowspeeders enabled with Y-Wings hulls (They are a nice ground support but I don't think they can cable tow)
- Zarrin can now build troops - so its easy to defeat the rebs and imps (but he still can invade with one at a time - lack of suitable transports for his revolt)
- Enabled the building of ground large turbolaser's defences.
- Fixed the space stations issues - you can now build up to level 5.
- A better structurated build tech queque
- Build queque icons fixed - they no longer show unbuildable structures or units.
- Ion Cannons enabled
- Retreat is still possible for both sides on land (Zarrin can do it in space too)
- New imp structures enabled.

(Lemme know if you spot buildings without model or any other issue. This mod build should be 99% stablie and very polished)

Added in Warlord MTE v2.0:
-Removed all known missing units.
-The C3PO droid is added back in the game/
-Fixed Bestine space map crash
-Added the land retreat ability for rebs and imps(*pure luck - hope it works on your demo too/maybe someone mods it for the space one too)
-Note: Zaarin still has both the space and land retreat ability.
-Gameplay research - New mod play mode recommended is now availeble.
-Tip: Play with the AI on low or medium if you don't want to loose miserably.
-Lokecd units&buildings icons are still visible but they are next to the same but enabled ones ;)
-Other small general fixes to fighters/ships build time/location and space station level required.
-Better shields to cap ships (Mon / ISD)

Added in Warlord - Total Mod Expansion:
- You can play with the alliance (standard mode/full tech&credits mode)
- You can play with the empire (standard mode/full tech&credits mode)
- You still can play as a third faction (Zaarin)
- Space maps that spawn Nebulon firgates were removed
- Fixes to 3 planets that were misssing GUI texture
- Fixes to fighters movement
- Fixes AT-AT firepower normal against troops
- Many space battles crashes removed (if you spot any PM me)
- Fixes missing space stations in actual 3D battle
- All existing heroes are in.

Added in "Zaarin" 1.3:

-You are able to build imperial buildings and defenses.
-Troops (human) scale and mobility has been improved towards realism.
-Known crashes removed.
-You are able to call down reinforcements when the planet is allowing it.
-Use your bombing runs carefully.
-Use your ground troops carefully since they are your loyal troops and the only ones who followed you in this private rebellion.

General aspects of the Mod:

-This mod is designed to be hard, challenging and fun and you start with only one planet - expanding from that one.
-Play the game as a third faction that has followed the Admiral Zaarin in his revolt against the Empire.
-Adds all existing heroes and you will have to face them all in battle. (*Kyle_Katarn, Han_Solo, Sundered_Heart, Home_One, Mon_Mothma, Piett, Mara_Jade, Grand_Moff_Tarkin, Boba_Fett, General_Veers.)
-Your action as an admiral to turn against the empire has offered you enough support from the imperial fleet at Corellia and the main space station and shipyards in that system - this will allow you to build all the imp ships and buildings.
-This uprising has created chaos in the galaxy and many rebel or imperial troops will decide to join your army in battle (*you never know)
-Tarkin and his armada is after you and you will not be a friend of the rebellion too.
-See how the galactic civil war is evolving right before your eyes and how the rebel AI battle the imperial AI as you can stop them defeating the Rebels and the Palpatine's Imps and rule the galaxy for your self.
-Your ground troops will be limited on what you start with - this is more of an imperial fleet rebellion.
-New* Be able to retreat your forces from space battles or land battles.
-New* The scale of the troops and fighters has been corrected to a more acceptable size as well as their speeds.
-New* The other factions AI will partially ignore you if you not upset them.
-New* Unit speeds have been modded towards a bit more SW movie realism.
-New* 22 planets have been enabled (*but only on with the few maps that are available in the demo)
-New* trade routes have been added.
Etc.

Enjoy - Cain (*Please also give credit to NMA Nevada Modding Association http://pff.swrebellion.com/index.php?board=23.0)

PS. Full play may still be required in case of bugs pls. report them to me in the offical topic:
http://pff.swrebellion.com/index.php?topic=2154.0)

Download Link - WMTE 3.0 Mod:
http://pff.swrebellion.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1955.0;attach=394)

Known issues:
-Some space stations were impossible to destroy. A level 1 shield backup has been added that will activate it self after the last hardpoint is destroyed. Then you can attack this respawned shield and the space station will blow up eventually. Lemme know if you spot any other truble.
-The space retreat seems still to be loked hardcoded for the empire and rebel factions (*for Zaarin works) use the swmod.exe from Chriz mod - it may to make (second mod here in the topic list) it work if you desire retreat when playing imps or rebs (Better - paste this mod over his)
 yuppie
01-30-2006, 9:07 PM
dude.. your mod is the best :D

i noticed somethin with the zarin faction though.. the buildings menu each structure is listed 2x
 Master_Cain
01-31-2006, 3:46 AM
dude.. your mod is the best :D

i noticed somethin with the zarin faction though.. the buildings menu each structure is listed 2x

Strange - I will double check.
 MDN14
01-31-2006, 4:34 AM
My game crashes every time I try to build a level 3 space station as Zarin, not sure if it does with rebels or empire or not. Also, it seems like nearly all enemy buildings are invisible and I cant attack them so I have to either retreat or quit the game.
 JamieEAWFiles
01-31-2006, 5:11 AM
Mirrored latest release at http://empireatwar.filefront.com/) for you cain :)
 Master_Cain
01-31-2006, 10:18 AM
My game crashes every time I try to build a level 3 space station as Zarin, not sure if it does with rebels or empire or not. Also, it seems like nearly all enemy buildings are invisible and I cant attack them so I have to either retreat or quit the game.

Hmmm I will try to look into this matter soon.

It seems that the empire level 3 station has a problem.
 Master_Cain
01-31-2006, 5:38 PM
I'm sorry to double post - but look up at the first post for the latest updates :) You will be happy.

WTME v 4.0 is now availeble.
 Master_Cain
01-31-2006, 6:12 PM
Sorry for the double post - but this download link is more stabile now and a small a clone power reb gen has been removed.

Mirrored this file at http://empireatwar.filefront.com/) for you cain :)

Jamie if you mirror it again - pls. make full news out of it ;)
 MDN14
01-31-2006, 6:17 PM
When I try to download it, it says I am not allowed access to that section?
 Master_Cain
02-01-2006, 3:16 AM
When I try to download it, it says I am not allowed access to that section?

Try again - it works for me. Anyone else?
 Screed
02-01-2006, 6:52 PM
WHen playing as Zarin I get random Exception stops which closes the game. Is there a way to fix this?

Exception:

xception in thread DFC - Main Thread
Exception code EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
The thread tried to read from or write to a virtual address for which it does not have the appropriate access.
Attempt to read from address 00000018

Exception occurred at 004E8F4F - Unknown code pointer
 Master_Cain
02-02-2006, 4:45 AM
I need to know what you were doing in that moment. I may come up with 5.0 for this weekend.

WHen playing as Zarin I get random Exception stops which closes the game. Is there a way to fix this?

Exception:

xception in thread DFC - Main Thread
Exception code EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
The thread tried to read from or write to a virtual address for which it does not have the appropriate access.
Attempt to read from address 00000018

Exception occurred at 004E8F4F - Unknown code pointer
 Elukka
02-02-2006, 12:05 PM
Hey? Sorry to ask this again, but is there any way to uninstall a mod? (Bryants 2.3 i think)
 Master_Cain
02-02-2006, 12:48 PM
Hey? Sorry to ask this again, but is there any way to uninstall a mod? (Bryants 2.3 i think)

No this is the Warlord Mod 4.0 - its a bit different than Bryant's since it also lets you play a third faction.
 Screed
02-02-2006, 4:05 PM
I need to know what you were doing in that moment. I may come up with 5.0 for this weekend.

It seems to mostly happen when im zooming in on a planet to see what is in the build/training que.
 Master_Cain
02-03-2006, 5:32 AM
It seems to mostly happen when im zooming in on a planet to see what is in the build/training que.

Its probably a missing gallactic space station model - what space station should be there ?
 Iamme
02-03-2006, 10:44 AM
I know IMPS have the little floating models for 1-5 but the rebels seem to have an invisible 3rd level station.
 Sithman1138
02-14-2006, 8:11 PM
A question, what do I need to install any version of this mod? just the starting game files?
Page: 1 of 1