Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Don't get me wrong......

Page: 1 of 1
 ActofWar
01-21-2006, 3:05 PM
I love a good mod as much as the next person but don't you think these mods are going a bit 2 far?

I mean, soon we'll be able to play the full game with out buying it, which im sure you all know is wrong...but i won't get into that.
 sbshaner
01-21-2006, 3:13 PM
boo hoo
 GhOsT-Jedi
01-21-2006, 3:23 PM
Ya, but im gonna buy the game for the mods themselves, like LoW now i can't wait for that, and to the poster above me, welcome to the forums, But try to be a bit more nice than that. If your going to post, post a good idea, or a comment. not just Boo Hoo, or things like that...
 Warstomp
01-21-2006, 4:25 PM
Not really there are still many features and things not in the demo files.
 Minniboobs
01-21-2006, 4:44 PM
im still gonna buy the game cus it wont be crashy like demo mods :) and to get new mods ofcourse :)
 augrunt
01-21-2006, 8:09 PM
And I'll be there to make it completley sweet haha :D... weeeeee hooray for Modable games!
 shadowsfm
01-21-2006, 9:24 PM
things we need the actuel game for is multyplayer and a good story compaign
 jake123456
01-21-2006, 10:27 PM
I agree,I think the mods messed up the game. But I wasn't able to keep waiting, not create a large fleet for me. Definatlly i'm not exited about the game as i used to be because of the mods. But fans like me can't help it, I don't understand why lucasarts had to put all the things in the demo that wern't playble, if it is not playable, don't put it in the files. I think their mistake is gonna cost them a lot. But i will be bying the game ofcourse!!
 clone_troopa
01-21-2006, 10:52 PM
thats because this is a rip off demo from probably off the demonstration shows seen on videos lol, and most units are there because of the main menu space battle also
 Ra2er
01-21-2006, 11:33 PM
No mod will ever be able to open up the full game, it's impossible with what's in the demo files. Just wait till the 16th/17th (impossible! impossible!) and the full game will be your's.
 killydog
01-21-2006, 11:49 PM
Hello. I'm seekign assistance with these mods if anyone could get on TS/vent or some IM'ing program to help me that would be so helpful so far everyone is just ignoring me.
Page: 1 of 1