Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

full galaxcy map mod!!

Page: 1 of 1
 killerluk
01-21-2006, 7:35 AM
i just found this GREAT mod
http://pff.swrebellion.com/index.php?topic=1955.0)

the download link is currently on the bottem of the thread

This is Release 1 of Bryants Mod. This mod edits the EaW Demo WITHOUT tampering with the exe file in any way.

Features (All meaning all that are in the demo):
Full Universe
All Buildings
All Space Units!
Imperial AI
Trade Routs
Heros
Aggresive Imperials who ATTACK YOU. (For Some Reason only they only do it on hardmode)
So Much More!

this was made by a person who posted it on the petro fanforum called : Bryant cheers to him!

personally i only have one prob with the mod wich i seem to have with all mods you cant destroy the enemy deathstar in wich case you cant win cause they keep destroying your planets :(

it does give great galactic play! smugglers, commanders, hero's, venator!
no imperial units to use (unless you count venator as imp unit)

the mod basicly uses the demo available maps for all planets

also a bug would be that spacestations when you attack are rebel so its kinda weird in that
 Renown
01-21-2006, 11:51 AM
looks awesome, cant wait to try it.
 Cox_
01-21-2006, 1:01 PM
No Ai basically five planets undefended. rebs not very powerful to
 Kurgan
01-22-2006, 12:21 AM
From the sounds of it now there are mods out there that let you play as the Empire. So basically everything that you can play in the game is there, except you obviously can't save, and maps are missing from the full version and of course no multiplayer. But just about everything else! Whoa...
 enterman
01-22-2006, 12:42 AM
From the sounds of it now there are mods out there that let you play as the Empire. So basically everything that you can play in the game is there, except you obviously can't save, and maps are missing from the full version and of course no multiplayer. But just about everything else! Whoa...
no jedi currently work on the land in demo
Page: 1 of 1