Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

talking to domino

Page: 1 of 1
 frankenstein
01-19-2006, 4:37 AM
hello there...assuming that this forum aint completely dead..i have question ..ive heard that people can talk to domino when they wake up in the edge of the world...but for me...it does nothing...how can i fix this?..or is there any place i can download the sound file of what he is saying..oh and i also cant talk to him AFTER he locks up meche
 VampireNaomi
01-19-2006, 8:48 AM
Some people have said that they can talk to Domino, some were able to do it once and some not at all. I belong in the latter group. Someone said that the conversation was removed because it revealed too much of the villains' plot.

You can get the sound files here. (http://www.grimfandango.net/?page=missing)
 Mr.Samoal
01-20-2006, 7:00 AM
Thanks alot VampireNaomi, After downloading the audio conversations.
I believe i had those conversations, maybe because my Grim Fandango Game is old.
I bough it in 1999.. So i think the newer versions doesnt have it.
 Yohein
01-20-2006, 10:51 AM
I could listen this conversation the first time I played the game (a Spanish version). Later, when I played it for the second time, I couldn't. After that, I have played an English version twice, and I couldn't hear the conversation again... I don't know if it's a bug or intentioned, but I think that conversation is necessary. Without it, you can only speculate about the edge of the world's light bulbs factory or who the workers are, if you listen to it everything is clear and the plot is easier to understand.
 Klia
01-20-2006, 6:45 PM
I think that they should have just cut out Domino talking about the Double N tickets...listening to the parts about Meche made that part of the game much more easier to understand.

I love how Domino asking Manny if spending time alone with Meche at the Edge of the World was really so bad.
 stewlil
02-15-2007, 5:34 AM
on an old topic, i think it may have something to do with talking to him at the right time, because the conversation definetly can't be occured without meche not being locked away.
Page: 1 of 1