Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Little things

Page: 1 of 1
 Sithman1138
01-18-2006, 10:17 PM
It's hard to select a bunch of troopers at once. You have to click all at once because the ctrl button doesn't work. And the camera angles are weird. I don't know how to rotate them. I'm getting stuck behind trees.
 robotsonic
01-18-2006, 10:21 PM
you can rotate the camera at low levels by holding ctrl+mousewheel/third mouse button, and moving the mouse.

hope that helps :/

i did notice some problems with selecting troops too. quite often when you double-click a unit, it doesn't select all of that type, but usually most of them. unless i'm wrong in thinking that double-click is supposed to select all of a class.
 ArynCrinn
01-18-2006, 10:36 PM
Control button? Don't you mean the shift-button?
The control button is used to assign troops to groups.
Shift allows you to select more.

I found a problem when my younger brother was playing. In the second or third tutorial (the one where you make the raid fleet), he tried to send a normal fleet to tatooine and was unable to do anything else except press the begin battle button. Because he could not go back, or play that space battle, the only way to get anywhere was by ctrl-alt-delete.

Don't know if this problem has been fixed yet, but I thought I should mention it just in case.
 Lew
01-18-2006, 11:14 PM
Doubleclick on a troop selects all the troops nearby of that type.
Page: 1 of 1