Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Basic Braining, a.k.a. "Introduce yourself!"

Page: 1 of 5
 Thrik
01-17-2006, 7:01 PM
Do you love Psychonauts? Do you want to talk about it all night? Wouldn't you just love to grab hold of Coach Oleander and never let go?

Of course you would.

This forum is just the place to do it! With far too many borderline obsessive fans than is healthy dying to talk about Psychonauts during every waking hour of their lives, there's no better place on the internet to get your daily dose of Psychonauts loving.

To help settle in, and also to reduce the volume of "Hello!" threads, this particular thread is delegated for introducing yourself and getting to know other people in the community. So, if you're new, tell everyone about yourself! If you're a Razputin's Domain veteran, do your bit for society and make them feel at home. It's only the right thing to do.

http://serve.ryansgoblog.com/images/heart.gif) http://serve.ryansgoblog.com/images/heart.gif) http://serve.ryansgoblog.com/images/heart.gif) http://serve.ryansgoblog.com/images/heart.gif) http://serve.ryansgoblog.com/images/heart.gif)

PS: There's no reason that people who've been around for a while can't use this thread to reintroduce themselves if they've never formally done it before. ;)
 Klia
01-17-2006, 8:21 PM
Well...I've never formally done it before and... *sniff* I just wanted to say hi..formally.

I don't know if it's me or the hours of not sleeping talking but I love you guys...I love you guys so much.
 DarthAve
01-17-2006, 8:27 PM
Hi all, and hi Newcombers. I'm Darth, the regular smartie pants.Make yourselves at home in our cozy little nook of a message board.
 Smon
01-17-2006, 9:56 PM
Greetings this is Smon, your friendly neighbor hood Vocabulor, famous for obscure Flash cartoons and driving threads ridiculously off-topic. Don't get in my way or I'll explode you. With like... seventeen oranges.
 Tarkya
01-17-2006, 10:35 PM
Heh. I snuck in. All stealthy. LIKE NINJA. (O_O)\\

Anyhow, resident forum lurker Tarkya reporting in for the helluvit. I'm slightly more sane than most people here... but maybe that's because I'm crazy in a DIFFERENT WAY.
 Odd
01-18-2006, 4:12 PM
'Ello. I am teh Odd, and I've been here FOREVER (coughBScough). No, I am not Odd from Code Lyoko. They stole my name. D<

But for real. Hi.
 63_Nightmare
01-18-2006, 6:17 PM
Hey there. I'm 63. yep...

And I can never seem to make anything I post seem interesting...(I wish I had this quality) I'm also trying LOTS of colors to make this cool Man... I'm a nerd.. I'm also barely on.

Well anyway..

HI!

XD
 Stukodokka
01-20-2006, 1:06 AM
This seems like a good place to have my first post.

So hello, I am Stukodokka, or Stuk for short. I am a regular at the TeamXbox forums, where I promote Psychonauts whenever I can.
 madonessay
01-20-2006, 5:52 AM
Zig-Hiyo!
'tis I, Madonessay, the one who does not own Psychonauts yet due to his geographical location. But deeply wants it and came here to ask about the release date. And probably won't post much in fear of spoilers and having no idea what's going on. But will still visit from time to time.
 KingCheez
01-20-2006, 4:27 PM
Hi everyone. I make shows out of video games, am a kid, and like things and certain other things.

Check out Psychonauts In:!
 90SK
01-20-2006, 6:03 PM
I am Skye. I'm upbeat and merry. Bunnies and rainbows are acclimated to my presence, the former of which I dine on each night.

I come and go here, occasionally. You'll see me around.
 Mashi An'krekku
01-20-2006, 10:14 PM
I'm Mashi. I'm insane. And I'm about to make stamps.
PSYCHO-STAMPS!
 alliespixie
01-21-2006, 6:16 PM
hi i'm alliespixie...and i love sasha nein..
 HappyCabbit
01-21-2006, 8:38 PM
Heya. I'm HappyCabbit. I've been absent from this place for ages. >_>

I like chocolate. And kittens. But I don't eat chocolate-covered kittens or anything. :x

And of course, I love Psychonauts.
 kaecla
01-21-2006, 9:20 PM
Heh - I didn't even notice this page before.... Anyways, I is Kaecla; bow down to me, Queen of Socks.
 needlewarbler
01-22-2006, 8:00 PM
Hi I'm needlewarbler. The problem is I'm not too sure if I have any outstanding personality traits in which to make any thing I type interesting.
 i_luv_nein
01-22-2006, 8:29 PM
hi i'm i_luv_nein and i love sasha nein
 DarthAve
01-22-2006, 8:46 PM
hi i'm i_luv_nein and i love sasha nein
Allie's gonna luv you, I can already tell.

But all newcombers, WELCOME!!! You may not have gone through the hazing we all had to go through(thank's squid) but, you're in for it now noobs.
 i_luv_nein
01-23-2006, 3:54 PM
Allie's gonna luv you, I can already tell.

But all newcombers, WELCOME!!! You may not have gone through the hazing we all had to go through(thank's squid) but, you're in for it now noobs.
ummm she's the one that made me join...and i have to say i'm gald i did.
 90SK
01-24-2006, 4:17 PM
Enjoying our endless vaults of knowledge and intelligent conversations? :xp:

Just keep in mind that these are discussion forums, not chat rooms.
 alliespixie
01-24-2006, 7:11 PM
omg....i can't believe you jioned and you called mre the nerd...sorry just had to say that to i_luv_nein and i'm so fighting for him too
 shinzuku
01-25-2006, 1:47 PM
No one knows the difference.

Shinzuku
Role: Person who when they were obsessed with Psychonauts or Sasha/Milla annoyed the crap out of everyone with it. Now, I pop up once and a while. And I gave the people who left such a hard time.TT
Most used emicon-^^
 Klia
01-25-2006, 4:11 PM
Wow did these boards grow.

I had a whole post here explaining how I thought about all you and **** like that but all I have to say is Hi.

Madonessay writes essays? Hmmm? Will I not be alone?

HappyCabbit I misssed you.

The other girl with a K name. You have an awesome icon.
 ValeriePF
01-27-2006, 1:31 AM
Greetings, ye all. >_> I'm Valerie, brand new to posting in these forums, but I've been lurking for months. Um, I love Psychonauts (I just beat the game and was left speechless), and I spent a good deal of my important college time playing it. That's it? I dunno what else to say. ;-; I'm kinda shy.
 Smon
01-27-2006, 4:30 AM
omg....i can't believe you jioned and you called mre the nerd...sorry just had to say that to i_luv_nein and i'm so fighting for him too
I'm pretty sure joining a forum based the works of George Lucas automatically puts everyone here in the nerd category.
 ialsolovebees
01-27-2006, 3:50 PM
Yo. Howdy-doody.

This is ialsolovebees. I recently moved here from www.highimpacthalo.org), I had the same screenname over there.

Well, I rented Psychonauts and beat it, not that it was short... but it was just such a good game that I literally couldn't pull myself away from it. Even though I beat it, I am saving up money to buy it. Never before have I beaten a game and still wanted to buy it. It was just that good.

Definitely my favorite game of all time. No contest.

-Bees
 alliespixie
01-27-2006, 5:02 PM
I'm pretty sure joining a forum based the works of George Lucas automatically puts everyone here in the nerd category.
i know but still....that's just wrong
 Klia
02-04-2006, 1:02 PM
Heeey, you're a Halo player too? Awesome. ^^ Good to see more people out there who have love for Halo. I shared your infatuation with Psychonauts the first time I played it.

Look forward to getting to know you better.
There are Halo fans here?

HUZZAH!
 KingCheez
02-04-2006, 4:31 PM
Let's all go on live. Me and TAB can record. Mashi knows TAB, he's cool. We can own nubs in team sniper and scream really loud when people get near.
 DarthAve
02-05-2006, 1:15 AM
I may be a real nerd in life, but I'm totally popular on the internet.
 KingCheez
02-05-2006, 1:16 AM
Hmm. Maybe just Rumble Pit or something. Still. We'd be running around screaming war chants and throwing crap.

Also my friends get mad at me for playing as an Elite and being so good with a sword, they think that elites get auto-lockon or more speed with swords. It's fun.
 DarthAve
02-05-2006, 1:17 AM
Yeah, everyone ignore me. LIKE ALWAYS!!
 KingCheez
02-05-2006, 1:21 AM
I wasn't in a conversation with you.
 DarthAve
02-05-2006, 1:22 AM
Well, still I'm always ignored.
 Jintor
02-18-2006, 4:37 AM
Hello, I'm Jintor, I'm a huge Psychonauts fan. I beat the game a mere couple of hours ago. And I'm slightly confused as to why there wasn't a savegame after the ending.
 Psychochaos3
03-01-2006, 8:57 PM
I am Psychochaos. Beware.
 zelda 41
03-05-2006, 7:32 PM
Hi, I'm Zelda 41, demon-slayin-secret-agent angel. Don't tick me off and you'll learn to like me. ^^
 KingCheez
03-05-2006, 11:13 PM
But we only have to breathe to tick you off. You're like an africanized killer bee.
 zelda 41
03-07-2006, 7:42 AM
don't breathe. problem solved
 darlimondoll
03-07-2006, 7:09 PM
H'lo, I'm Darlimondoll. You can call me D-Doll. Or Megan. I've been playing Psychonauts since Januaray, I haven't beaten it yet. Almost, though. I like to draw, and uh... not much else to say really. Nice to be here though.
 Jintor
03-08-2006, 4:41 AM
Nice to meat... meet you.

(geddit? geddit? Oh wait, you didn't finish the game yet. Damn.)
 90SK
03-08-2006, 2:08 PM
You can call me D-Doll. Or Megan.

Don't we have another "Megan" on the boards, somewhere?

Anyway, welcome to all new and semi-new people.
 Speckman
03-11-2006, 12:35 AM
Hi, I'm Speckman. I've had an account for a while, but I haven't posted.

I had to wait five months for my copy of Psychonauts, and it's all EBs' fault. But, it came just in time for my Birthday, so I got it for free!

I loves me some Sasha... Just in case you wanted to know... or something...

Also, Richard Horvitz rules.
 Doctor Wolvish
03-13-2006, 4:27 PM
'Ello, I'm Doctor Wolvish. I'm...Er...Basically a geek.

Indeed.

Right then.
 snailboy
03-17-2006, 5:56 PM
Hello. I'm Snailboy. Please just call me Snail. Or Master. Either will do.
 Razclock
03-25-2006, 5:43 PM
Hi there! I recently purchased Psychonauts about a month ago and absolutely love it! So hello to u all!
 Smon
03-26-2006, 9:05 AM
Hi there! I recently purchased Psychonauts about a month ago and absolutely love it! So hello to u all!
Your avatar makes me want to hug the internet.
 Psychochaos3
03-26-2006, 10:04 AM
Your avatar makes me want to hug the internet.
My real name is Kelvin Nguyen.
 zelda 41
03-26-2006, 10:16 AM
cool? i'm not going to say my real name. it sucks
 Smon
03-26-2006, 10:19 AM
cool? i'm not going to say my real name. it sucks
Coward!

My real name is Baron Baxterwinchestertontingworthingson.

...I mean Brandon Waldmann.
Page: 1 of 5