Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

K3 All In One

Page: 1 of 1
 rhinomatt
01-06-2006, 6:05 PM
ok, so there seems to be lots of threds about the diferent things people want in K3 so i thought i would do a post to ask what people want for all the diferent things.

I want about nine planets in all but i carnt be botherd to type them all out
two of them are dantooine and hoth but it would be awsome to have a telos like planet.

I want to be on the Ebon Hawk and have T3.

I want the fighting stile not to change.

And finaly i would like Face Customization.

thanks

ps. put anything you want from the game but not storylines.
 Gray_Master
01-06-2006, 7:16 PM
1) Race choice

2) not have the fighting style change but I would like to see some different stances my jedi can do....one being to hold my lightsaber in one hand pointed at the ground in kind of a calm way that just screams "make the first move"

3) capes for armor so my jedi doesn't look so fat

4) a feat that I can learn that lets me use force with armor
 Vaelastraz
01-07-2006, 2:51 AM
1.) a story as good as the Kotor I story

2.) Hk-47 and i want that unsolved quest with the droid factory solved :)

3.) The ebon hawk and: Bastila as well as Jolee (if he is still alive but why shouldnt he)

4.) Upgraded Combat system: new animations, different animations for different styles,

5.) the possibilty to be a gray jedi, someone who mastered both sides of the Force and decides to use both of them (like Revan or Jolee)

6.) A duel mini game like that one on Taris, for jedi

7.) More interesting feats and force powers, your party members should have all unique abilities (like in Kotor II but more) so they are actually very useful

8.) and much much more..
 Ztalker
01-07-2006, 5:13 AM
1)A custom fighting style you can shape yourself by linking parts together,
2)Custom robes
3)Customisable Saber hilts
4)Better graphics engine
5)No simple X-Box 360 port

my op. :)
 Captain_H
01-07-2006, 12:37 PM
My only wish would be to have it made for PC as well.
 Lando Griffin
01-07-2006, 12:43 PM
1) More battles (like 53 npcs fighting in some huge battle without all the lag)
2)Jolee, the black man needs to come back to star wars
3)Armor that comes with helmets that you can take off( like the mandalorian armor, sith armor, ubese clan armor, and all the others.)
4)Better and more realistic graphics
5)More weapon models, not one model with 6 different simple skins.
6)Longer way longer, with lots of new quests and a great story
7) The path really takes you somewhere, their was like 4 different types of endings, There should be at least 40, to make the game long.
8)Mandalorians
And thats it.
 Prime
01-07-2006, 1:40 PM
Since there are already several threads for discussion about what people's wishlists are, I don't think we need another one. If you have additional ideas, please post in one of the existing threads.

Thanks. :)

:lock:
Page: 1 of 1