Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Have you seen this room?

Page: 1 of 1
 Fred Tetra
01-06-2006, 2:18 PM
I'm working on some maps for Kotor Tool and I cam across this room on Peragus. It looks like something for a cutscene, but I don't remember seeing it; do any of you?

http://kotortool.starwarsknights.com/images/forum/104per_mysteryroom.jpg)

It's part of the 104per module, but it is offset 256 or so meters below the main rooms. It may be something left over from the 3D modelers work session that may not have been cleaned up.

Side note to current and potential module editors:
There are also a number of modules that contain more than one "setting". That is, you might have (in the 3D model) both a building complex and, some distance away, the bridge of the Ebon Hawk, for use in a cutscene.

Since these are usually quite a distance apart, and Kotor Tool's Module editor is directly calibrated against the 3D model, if I represent them both on the same map image, it's huge! (And sometimes unrenderable!)

I have some workarounds in mind for this sort of thing, so I you're interested in module editing, visit the Kotor Tool thread here: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=121572) and we can discuss it further.
 Darth333
01-06-2006, 2:25 PM
I think it was used in one of the Holovid cutscenes that you can access by login in a computer from a desk on the Peragus Administration Level but I could be wrong and I would have to verify.
 Darth InSidious
01-06-2006, 3:44 PM
Could it have been used for the Dock Officer's appearances? Or is that another module?
Uhm...Other than that, a cutscene which was later abandoned? Could it be part of the E3 stuff?
 Pavlos
01-06-2006, 5:01 PM
I recognise that console in the corner as the one from the holo-vid records for the Medical Officer, Administration Officer, and the Security Officer. I was wondering where that was when I was looking around the module.
 The_Maker
01-06-2006, 5:02 PM
I think D333 is right, it looks like the miner cutscene wen you check the medical logs from the medical console.

Interesting...
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
01-07-2006, 12:37 AM
@Fred, Is the other side of the room the same?
I've been trying to figure out how to find a small module (like Gadon's secret room in the taris base) to use for some kind of shuttle interior.

What else have you come across, and how can we get to them? *starts drooling* :D
 TheOssusKeeper
01-07-2006, 7:40 AM
I found several empty rooms in various modules, I was using D333's whereami armband and went around opening all the doors I could, found several empty ones that way...
Page: 1 of 1