Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

jedi bounty

Page: 1 of 1
 XxUnKnOwNxX
01-06-2006, 2:58 AM
I have played the game over and over again and never heard that they say how much is the bounty on a jedi, so just wanted to know if they even tell it or if it written any where?
 RedHawke
01-06-2006, 3:26 AM
Not that I have found, it must be a large amount though with all the Bounty Hunters on the job. ;)
 Darth Windu
01-06-2006, 9:29 AM
Yeah, it would have to be pretty big. But as to how much, does it really matter? After all you're not going to collect on yourself, and all that you need to know is that it's big enough to get the attention of lots of hunters.
 Prime
01-06-2006, 9:31 AM
It would sound like very much since it was so long ago. :)
 Darth Windu
01-06-2006, 9:35 AM
Prime - Huh?
 XxUnKnOwNxX
01-06-2006, 10:16 AM
But it's annoys me that they dont tell it.
 CommanderKane
01-06-2006, 10:33 AM
They never told the bounty on Han Solo in the films, though it was large enough to get Boba Fett's attention. It's not annoying to me, because it does not need to be said.
 Cygnus Q'ol
01-06-2006, 11:39 AM
It really doesn't matter since, if you stay alive, they won't be collecting.
 IndianaSolo
01-06-2006, 2:46 PM
They never told the bounty on Han Solo in the films, though it was large enough to get Boba Fett's attention. It's not annoying to me, because it does not need to be said.

i believe they do in one of the scenes when han says he's got a certain amount, but is then told that the price has gone up to [insert amount which i forget].
 Darth InSidious
01-06-2006, 4:19 PM
It'll be well over a million credits...probably. There's your answer, now buy it! :D
 90SK
01-06-2006, 4:24 PM
I think it's better to leave it to the imagination. ;)
 Jae Onasi
01-07-2006, 2:15 AM
I could relate to 'the bounty is 1 million credits' (even though no amount is stated that I know of). However, I can relate more to 'the bounty is so high that any bounty hunter/merc with a gun and half a brain is out looking for you, and all the most famous and feared bounty hunters are just a step or 2 behind you.' The latter gives a little more color to the whole story, creates some excitement, and causes a certain sense of urgency as you look over your shoulder to watch for that famous bounty hunter. I don't mind that the exact amount is never stated because the game does a good job of letting you know you're being hunted.
 Gray_Master
01-07-2006, 6:39 AM
Atton did say you could buy a small planet with the bounty so find out what they were going for 4000 years before Ep 1 lol....ofcourse Qui-gon had 46,000 creds for a ship's hyperdrive in Ep1 so a planet must cost a pretty penny...or cute credit as the case may be :jester1:
 JediMaster12
01-09-2006, 5:30 PM
Very funny. I'm not concerned about the amount on the bounty on Jedi. It was enough to attract the attention of all the bounty hunters on Nar Shadaa. All that matters is that you stay alive and don't get caught. Otherwise you can just balst your way out of eveything.

"Bring em on. I prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around." Han Solo
Page: 1 of 1