Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lost Armors/Robes

Page: 1 of 1
 Ztalker
12-30-2005, 5:21 AM
Sorry if i return an old thred from the death again, but i've recently downloaded the Kotor tool. After looking through some armors and robes, i came to the shocking conclusion i never have had them in-game.

When i made a little joke about it, Dream Evil actually showed the Darth Malak robe. Also, D333 mentioned one time you need to change some number in the file using the Kotor Tool.So my question:

What needs to be added to actually make this items 'findable'?
 RedHawke
12-30-2005, 5:25 AM
^^^^
:eyeraise: Isn't this a modding related thread? Why yes it is... Moving it to Holowan Labs where it belongs. ;)

Your solution resides in the random loot scripts, Darth333 would be better suited to answer this as she messed with this for the USM. She might have actually done this in that mod... but don't quote me on it! :D
 stoffe
12-30-2005, 7:04 AM
Sorry if i return an old thred from the death again, but i've recently downloaded the Kotor tool. After looking through some armors and robes, i came to the shocking conclusion i never have had them in-game.
(snip)
What needs to be added to actually make this items 'findable'?

This post (http://64.20.36.211/showpost.php?p=1894793&postcount=8) describes a bit about how the random loot system works, and why half of the robes will never spawn in-game unless you fix this bug in the scripts.

(I believe there's a quick and dirty fix for the problem a few posts further down in that thread, if you don't want to do it yourself.)
Page: 1 of 1