Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Legacy of War SSD Update

Page: 1 of 1
 Juggernaut1985
12-25-2005, 8:18 AM
http://legacy.gamemod.net/Uploads/teaser.jpg)

Well its December 25th or Christmas Day. The Legacy of War Team wishes everyone a Merry Christmas. Enough of my babble though lets get on to the main event.

If you tried to click on the teaser pic you won't get anywhere. That being said, if you are a registered Legacy of War Forum member and go to the section just under the News you will find the topic that contains the Executor. This early treat is to show appreciation for those who took the time to register on the forum. In the future though, those who have taken the time to register will be rewarded with updates and renders not seen on the main page.

The January update will be on January first and second. Why do we need two days? Its a very large update. One day will be devoted to ground units while the other will be devoted to space units including the Executor. On the second we will show the first textured units including a recently done and textured TIE/D. The Dark Troopers are progressing nicely I might add. Phases 1 and 2 are done with Phase 3 being worked on.

Until then I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
 Snafu7
12-25-2005, 9:27 AM
Looks Awesome! I eagerly await the January Update, great job to you amd your team!
 Juggernaut1985
12-25-2005, 9:33 AM
You should go register and see the real deal. Its worth it.
 Juggernaut1985
12-27-2005, 1:46 PM
Just to let everyone know, I have posted a skinned model(the first of many) on the forum as well in the same section. It needs some work but it still looks awesome. Its the TIE/D. Hopefully after the SSD and the redone texture of the TIE/D we can have the TIE Crawler skinned.
 Foshjedi2004
12-30-2005, 8:00 PM
Just a bit of News for everyone. This Sunday And Monday Legacy of War will be doing a MASSIVE UPDATE!!

Sunday January 1st is Dedicated to the Ground Units of our Mod. I know that you have been waiting to see our dirtside units and this is your chance.

Monday is the day you all have been waiting for. The SSD model is going to be publicly released!!!:D also our first Skinned models will be coming off of the Conveyor belt....

We are also proud to announce that the Legacy of War Forums have had a facelift. They look Fantastic!! So Come Along to find out more: http://legacy.gamemod.net)
Page: 1 of 1