Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Naughty or Nice list!

Page: 1 of 1
 RoxStar
12-21-2005, 7:07 PM
Find out if you'll be getting that bicycle you've always wanted, or some coal!
http://www.claus.com/naughtyornice/index.php)

http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/4149/nicehitler6qu.jpg)
 90SK
12-21-2005, 8:06 PM
I tried it a few times and got several variations of "nice". Seems me and ol' Hitler shared the same readout when I tried my real name.

Skye

Much more nice than naughty. Can be very thoughtful. Has improved cleanliness, which I like. Could take better care of toys. Says "thank you" often, but still not as much as I would like. Good mood often spreads to others. Hopefully, will keep up the good work!

Ho Ho Ho. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/CaptainSkye/Temp/hohoho.gif)
 Boba Rhett
12-22-2005, 1:54 PM
*tests name*

Screw you, Santa! :ball:
 Darth333
12-22-2005, 2:04 PM
Still very much on nice list, but must continue good behavior. Should eat more vegetables instead of junk food. Was very polite last Thursday! When doing chores, needs to do them as well as possible. Often exhibits good behavior.

More vegetables??? Forget it! I'll keep eating those chocolates I shoudn't have opened!

Chores? I'm on vacations! I don't need any bicycle anyways :p
 The Doctor
12-27-2005, 10:15 PM
Santa Clause is an *******.
 DarthAve
12-28-2005, 2:07 PM
Overall, niceness outweighs naughtiness. Was good a lot last month! Politeness often good, but has room for improvement. Could help around house more instead of watching so much TV. Expected to move even higher up "nice" list. That explains all the sweet gifts I got. I can let you guys play with my gifts, if you want to.
 ChAiNz.2da
12-28-2005, 2:29 PM
Still very much on nice list, but must continue good behavior. Should eat more vegetables instead of junk food. Was very polite last Thursday! When doing chores, needs to do them as well as possible. Often exhibits good behavior.
Hmm.. more vegetables?? :xp:

I thought that's why cows are slow & dumb.. so we can eat meat.. hehehe ;)

And I distinctly remember being not-so-polite at work last Thursday :devsmoke: Guess it's a good thing for loopholes :D
 pokejedi123
01-22-2006, 7:01 AM
Nice, but has naughty lapses. High marks in the good deeds department. Better than average manners. Hopefully, thoughtfulness will continue to be as good as last month. Neatness needs improvement!

that was with my real name,Tarvi Hirv

now with my user name Pokejedi123:Much more nice than naughty. Can be very thoughtful. Has improved cleanliness, which I like. Could take better care of toys. Says "thank you" often, but still not as much as I would like. Good mood often spreads to others. Hopefully, will keep up the good work! aww man well..
 MachineCult
01-27-2006, 4:27 PM
Well done you stretched out the thread.

Anakin Skywalker and Darth Vader get the same thing... Hmmmm.....
 JokotoFett
04-11-2006, 11:35 PM
It says, my manners could be muche better.
 90SK
04-12-2006, 2:26 PM
At least you have plenty of time to improve.
 †Saint_Killa†
04-15-2006, 11:28 PM
motherf***** liar I wasn't polite last Thursday instead I shoot out cats with my friends.
 Samnmax221
04-16-2006, 2:10 AM
What the nice list, I've made 3 people cry and thats just in the last 4 months?!?!
 JokotoFett
04-17-2006, 8:43 PM
Nice, that makes me sick. I happen to own three cats and love cats.
 ~DarthGeek~
04-18-2006, 5:33 PM
This is getting very spammy and the original poster started this last year,
so moderators, happy locking. :lock:
 90SK
04-18-2006, 6:00 PM
They'll lock this thread when they're good and ready.

Look! I must be doing something right:
Has been nice most of the year (not just near Christmas)! Makes others happy. Could share a little more, however. Politeness is sometimes very good. Can be great listener.
Page: 1 of 1