Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Deleting Posts in vB3

Page: 1 of 1
 Sabretooth
12-21-2005, 9:47 AM
So how the hell do you delete posts in vB3? I've looked everywhere for the delete thingie, so where is it?
 Darth333
12-21-2005, 11:46 AM
Select "Edit This" and you should see the option to delete.
 The Doctor
12-21-2005, 4:45 PM
Speaking of deleting posts:

Sometimes, when I go back to a thread that I've posted in before, my earlier post(s) are gone. I think it's a moderator *cough*Insane Sith*cough*, but i have no way of knowing.
 Darth333
12-21-2005, 5:01 PM
I and IS deleted some of your posts which were pointless and off-topic and perhaps others did so as well. Feel free to PM me if you want to discuss it.
 The Doctor
12-21-2005, 6:23 PM
I tried PMing you again D333, but it won't go through - my comp keep freezing, and percussive maintanence isn't helping...

You misunderstand me, I think. I know that it would be a stupid thing to ask to be told about every deleted post. Allow me to use the IS/Doctor Who example again:
When IS was deleting my posts, he never told me he was doing so. He just deleted them, leaving me to think that there was a problem with either my account or the thread. If I re-post something that you have deleted, please tell me when you delete it a second time.

Sorry if I was unclear.
 Sabretooth
12-22-2005, 4:34 AM
Alright, got that, but sometimes, when I go to the editing place, I just don't see the 'delete' box, (including the resaon for deleting, button and all). It happens to me at the RC forums... strange.
 Darth333
12-22-2005, 9:37 AM
Perhaps they use different forum permissions.
 Rogue Nine
12-22-2005, 10:34 AM
Just looked into it. You should be able to delete your own posts at RC.net now.
 RobQel-Droma
12-24-2005, 11:06 PM
All right, is there anyway to un-delete your posts? Because I just *gulp* accidently deleted a whole thread of mine in the Coruscant Entertainment thread, and I don't know how to get it back. I PMed stingerhs, but I don't think he is on LF at the moment.
 RedHawke
12-24-2005, 11:10 PM
Was it the Path Of Betrayal thread?

Edit: I saw that it had to be that thread and went and undeleted it for you! :D
 RobQel-Droma
12-24-2005, 11:23 PM
Yes! Now I won't have to rewrite it! *jumps for joy*

Oh, and in the words of a lost Mandalorian, or close to them: "Please don't mention this little incident, will you?" :D

Oops! I posted in the thread to make sure it was undeleted! Don't hurt me, I'll try to find something witty to say in that post! :D -RH
Page: 1 of 1