Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

An idea for KOTOR III

Page: 1 of 1
 Atton
12-10-2005, 12:33 PM
My idea for KOTOR III is not a sequal but a prequal. When a played both game, the topic the the mandolorian wars was every where, KOTOR II's whole story basically revolved around that war. So my idea is that KOTOR II should be the mandolorian wars. As for who you would play would have to be a new PC (seeing as how revan and the exile have an aleady pre-determined fate).
 RobQel-Droma
12-10-2005, 12:52 PM
Welcome to the LF, Atton!Absolutely not... :xp: No offense, but that is the worst idea I have heard for the storyline.

We are trying to finish the game, not open up a whole new set of questions. That would completely leave all the Revan and Exile questions unanswered, it would make the whole series unfinished.
 Jae Onasi
12-10-2005, 1:00 PM
How about both? Have a separate Kotor: Mandalorian Wars from a Kotor III sequel. Hey, if SW can do the prequel thing, so can Kotor....
 RobQel-Droma
12-10-2005, 1:16 PM
But it definitely should not be what KotOR III is about.
 JediMaster12
12-10-2005, 2:45 PM
I would have to agree with Rob. KOTOR 3 should be about finishing the story. If they wanted to, they could make a prequel KOTOR series centered around the Mandalorian wars but not in KOTOR 3.
 Darth Windu
12-10-2005, 10:28 PM
I like the prequel idea, I actually came up with a similar idea a while back. I just tit would be fun to interact with Revan and Malak, and considering no-one from the series would have died, there's heaps of possiblities.

Actually, just had a thought - on Tatooine with the sand people side quest, the Duros says something about a Jedi being there a few years back, but it ended in blood shed. It would be pretty cool if the Jedi they refer to is the main character from a prequel.
 OoMandaloreoO
12-11-2005, 3:23 AM
Actaully it would be cool to turn the mandalorian tide but that would ruin the storyline wouldnt it?
 Captain_H
12-11-2005, 6:12 PM
I say do a KOTOR III that finishes the plot between I and II. Then after that, if III is successful, make a prequel. That makes the most sence in this case as I also like the prequel idea.
 a_nazgul
12-11-2005, 11:35 PM
KotOR III must finish the Revan and Exile story.
Mandalorian Wars? some kind of Battlefront III would be the best choice in my opinion.
 JediMaster12
12-12-2005, 12:39 PM
I say do a KOTOR III that finishes the plot between I and II. Then after that, if III is successful, make a prequel. That makes the most sence in this case as I also like the prequel idea.

I'll go with you on that one.
 RobQel-Droma
12-12-2005, 2:45 PM
Don't stop making KotOR era or style games, but finish the series you have already started before moving on to other games.
 JediMaster12
12-12-2005, 6:16 PM
Aye, that's what I meant.
Page: 1 of 1