Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Need help: Need to find a deleted save

Page: 1 of 1
 Gdko
12-08-2005, 4:50 AM
Hello

I have by error, deleted a quicksave that i wanted to reload. Is there any way to find it in my computer ? I used to not make many saves, so i have now only the automatic save, that was done after a particular sequence (a movie with dialog after landing to Nar Shaada) that i have not seen.

The other solution, if it's possible, can be to play this sequence but i don't know how.

Can i find also, in the automatic save, the previous one, before it was overwrite ?

Thanks a lot for your help
 The Doctor
12-08-2005, 4:28 PM
I don't think you can recover deleted save files. Sorry.
When it autosaves, it basically destroys the existing one and replaces it, same as if you save a jpg image as a name that is already being used.
 The Source
01-09-2006, 9:56 PM
Hello

I have by error, deleted a quicksave that i wanted to reload. Is there any way to find it in my computer ? I used to not make many saves, so i have now only the automatic save, that was done after a particular sequence (a movie with dialog after landing to Nar Shaada) that i have not seen.

The other solution, if it's possible, can be to play this sequence but i don't know how.

Can i find also, in the automatic save, the previous one, before it was overwrite ?

Thanks a lot for your help
TheDoctor is right. When a automatic or regular save is deleted, you can not get the save back... Sorry man! :(
Page: 1 of 1