Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Time War!

Page: 1 of 3
 The Doctor
12-02-2005, 3:11 PM
The Time Lords of Gallifrey have controlled the Time Matrix for billions of years. They spend all of time watching over the universe to ensure that history prgresses as it is supposed to.
But the evil Daleks* have also developed Time Travel technology. They are now using it in their desire to destroy or "exterminate" all life in the universe. The Time Lords and the Daleks have been at war for years, with the fate of the universe hanging in the balance.
*Daleks: The Daleks (http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/gallery/06gallery/1024/04.jpg) are a race of cybernetic life forms. They were created by a race known as the Kelads, and were built to be warriors. They are highly intelligent beings, their minds imprints of the mind of a Kelad scientist named Dav'ros (http://www.bbc.co.uk/norfolk/content/images/2005/03/15/davros_dalek_resurrection_terry_malloy_400_400x300) .jpg). Dav'ros, however, was insane, and the Dalek's also went insane. They destroyed their masters, under the command of Dav'ros, and attempted to take over the universe. The Time Lords stopped them, however, and Dav'ros was imprissoned. Now, however, the Daleks have returned, and have sworn vengence on the man who killed their master, who is noe the greatet enemy of the Dalek Empire - The Doctor. You can hear there battle cry of "EXTREMINATE!"here (http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/exterminate.mp3).

Now, the Daleks are attacking this galaxy. Will you aid me in stopping them? There is no need for any specific characters, just characters to fight the Daleks. Jedi, Soldier, Smuggler, Polatician, it doesn't matter who or what you are. Other Time Lords are welcome, but not to many - their needed in other places in the universe, too;). NO GALLIFREYAN LORD PRESIDENT! WE ALREADY HAVE THE CHANCELLOR! But if The Master happens to show up, that would be kind of cool....

Thread Rules:
1) Your character must have a forum appropriate name (ie nothing like Hugh Jass of Seymore Butts).
2) You must give a short character biography explaining who they are. Simply giving a name is not enough.
3) Nobody, and that means nobody, can kill one of their allies. For any reason.
4) Seperate groups are allowed (ie clans). A group of soldiers, for example, can create have one ship and work as a crew under a designated commanding officer.
5) If you have any questions about the Daleks, the Time Lords, a TARDIS/The Doctor, Dav'ros, or anything else to do with the Time War, PM me and I will answer what I can.

My character:
Name: The Doctor
Class: Time Lord
Armour: None. I wear a white cricket shirt underneath a beige, orange trimmed, knee length trech coat with matching beige and orange striped pants. I have a piece of celery attached to the lapell of my coat. (http://pics.livejournal.com/pyat/pic/0003cz82)
Favourite Weapon: Sonic Screwdriver (http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/sonicscrewdriver.mp3)
Skills: Martial Arts from all over the universe, Gallifreyan brain capacity (aka really smart)
Ship: The TARDIS (A type 40 - basically, a prototype). Hear it here (http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/tardis.mp3).
BIO: I am a 900 year old Time Lord from the planet Gallifrey. I attended the Prydonian Academy on Gallifrey to become a Time Lord.
Appearence: tall, blonde hair, brown eyes, look like I'm in my early to mid 30's, though I am actually 900 years old (for all the Doctor Who fans out there - Peter Davison's Doctor, the one after Tom Baker.).
 RobQel-Droma
12-02-2005, 3:22 PM
Now THIS is one unusual RP... I think that this is the strangest thing I have ever seen... I'm in :D. Say, can I be a Dalek, or would you rather I just be on your side. If so, here is my regular character:

Name: Kahs'rik Prydo
Class: Time Lord
Armor: Jal Shey Armor (found on a deserted planet)
Weapon: Fire Staff
Skills: Exceptional Staff fighting abilities, skilled in unarmed fighting, has partial telekinetic powers and transportation powers.
Ship: A TARDIS
BIO: A Time Lord born on Gallifrey, Kahs'rik has several uncanny powers. He also attended the Prydonian Academy with a fellow Time Lord who calls himself The Doctor.
Appearance. Black Cloak, grey eyes, partially long brown hair, age unknown.
 The Doctor
12-02-2005, 3:30 PM
Just so you know, all the Time Lords are from Gallifrey. But who cares, it's just a game.
I realize that this is unusual, but it's gonna be fun, I think. I was going to just join an rp, but I don't think I'd be allowed to be a Time Lord in those, now would I?

No TARDIS, Kahs'rik? We must speak to the Time Lord council about this. I'm sure I can get you one. I have good connections. I used to be the Lord President of Gallifrey, you know.
 RobQel-Droma
12-02-2005, 6:52 PM
Well, seeing as how I have absolutely no clue about all this stuff, it shouldn't be suprising if I make some mistakes. So go ahead and correct me if I do something wrong. Oh yeah, and go ahead and talk to the council about getting a TARDIS for me :D (Edited....).
 The Doctor
12-03-2005, 10:20 PM
Kahs'rik, I trust that you know how to operate a TARDIS? They are still teaching that at the academy, are they not?
Please, citizens of Lucas Forums, I need your help!
 RobQel-Droma
12-03-2005, 10:28 PM
No, I do not, Doctor. If you could show me, or tell me, that would be nice.
 The Doctor
12-03-2005, 10:55 PM
It is difficult to explain, but I will try my best:

You must first calculate the spacial coordinates of your desired location. That's simple. Millions of species have been doing so for millenia. If you don't know how to do that, you will never be able to pilot your TARDIS.
You must then make the calculation for the temporal coordinates. This can be done through the following equation (T represents the temporal coordinates you are calculating):

T= (time flux indicator value * the spacial coordinates) * (The standard N-Space [always positive] parallels value/the coressponding E-Space value [always negative]) * (the gravitational resistance+TARDIS mass value[in youre case, 500423]-engine output levels).

All of the figures required can be found on the TARDIS consoles. THE TIME FLUX INDICATOR VALUE IS CRITICAL! IF YOU FAIL TO INPUT THE CORRECT VALUE, YOUR TARDIS WILL LIKELY BE DESTROYED IN TRANSIT!
That will allow you to set the temporal and spacial coordinates, but nothing more. To engage the TARDIS, there are a number of switches on console three. They will be clearly marked for the purpose of starting the time/space jump.
To materialize the TARDIS on the point of arrival, simply pull back the lever on console three all the way.
Landing. My TARDIS is somewhat difficult to land, but your should be fine. In fact, I believe the newest models land themselves before materialization.
To view and scan your surroundings without leaving the ship, you can pull the lever on console two.
The Chameleon circuit is automatic. It will change the appearence of the TARDIS to blend in with it's surroundings. Mine is broken, and is stuck on the appearence of a 1950's London Police Telephone Box. That's what I get for stealing a broken TARDIS. In the beginning, it was rather irritating, but I think it gives her character.
Make sure you lock the TARDIS door behind you. When locked, nothing, and that means nothing, can get into it without the key. Don't lose the key.
The TARDIS is dimesionally transindental. The inside is on a different dimensional plain than the outside world. That means, in simple terms, that it's bigger on the inside than it is on the outside - or at least, it could be. It depends on the chameleon circuit's activity.
Didn't you learn all this at the Academy? My my, what are they teaching you these days, I wonder?
 RobQel-Droma
12-03-2005, 11:16 PM
Ok.... I think I got all that.... I think...
 Darth InSidious
12-04-2005, 10:42 AM
Name: Xi-Gamma Valium
Occupation: Chancellor of Time (Head of the Gallifreyan civil service, and nominally in charge of all sub-sections thereof (The Celestial Intervention Agency more or less runs it's own show); the Lord President heads the High Council, though the Chancellor has considerable influence with the Lord President and holds a seat on both the High Council and the Inner Council), Panopticon Archivist.
Armour: Chancellor's Chain (similar to a mayor's chain in appearance; has built-in shield generator), Sash of Rassilon (Will withstand anything up to and including the forces within a black hole; technically is held by the Lord President).
Favourite Weapon: Staff of Rassilon
Ship: TARDIS (Type 504, with staser cannon modification)
Bio: 5,000 years old (3rd lifetime), has taken greater care of his lives than the Doctor. In appearance, elderly yet commanding (Chancellor Palpatine-ish, Ep III, before the electrifrying occurs). Attended the Prydonian academy, received mark of xi-gamma (hence the name). Used to be head of the Prydonian academy, before entering politics. Advanced telekinetic and psychic abilities, can hypnotise at will (though only on entirely organic beings - cyborgs are much harder to convince), and can use time at will (though stressful, and only on individual subjects). Of the House of Largeth.

Doctor, Davros has no apostrophe AFAIK, and also, early Dalek history is unclear - see "The Daleks" ;). Oh, and Time Lords aren't born - they're "loomed", from genetic sequencers within each House- each house is made up of cousins, see "Lungbarrow", available on the BBC website :). Just want to help, that's all :)
 The Doctor
12-04-2005, 11:21 AM
[OOC]I knew all that (except the Davros thing), I was just trying to simplify things for those who didn't know much about Doctor Who. Don't worry, I'm not that ignorant;)[OOC]

...has taken greater care of his lives than the Doctor...
What's that supposed to mean? I, unlike you, Chancellor, hav been around the entire Universe saving more lives than you can count. A few of my own is a small price to pay. Besides, I have been granted extra regenerations after the twelve normal ones. My twelfth self died over twenty standard years ago (from this time perspective), and I regenerated again.
 steven
12-04-2005, 11:54 AM
Name: Solidus
Class:Solider
Armour: Heavy
Favourite Weapon: The wrist launcher what-her-face has on kotor2
Skills: Bounty hunter training, heavy weaponary
Ship:The Blockade Runner
BIO: I'm 30 year-old bounty hunter/smuggler and according to people I'm the first human from this galaxy to kill one of those stupid Daleks, however I dont beleive that. I never really saw it die, I just put in a airlock. I've been using the blockade runner for over 5 years now and is working better than when I got it.
Appearence: http://metalgearsolid3uk.entertainment-iuk.com/BigBossBio.jpg)
 The Doctor
12-04-2005, 11:57 AM
Welcome, Captain Solidus. I did indeed hear of you're defeat of a Dalek. I had hoped you would join the fight against them! You are the first person here (other than the Time Lords here) to have killed a Dalek. If the Chancellor approves, you shall be made a Fleet Admiral (as soon as we can get you a fleet).
 steven
12-04-2005, 12:09 PM
"A dalek? I've killed several and nearly destroyed one of their ship. And who the hell are you? And where the hell am i?" Solidus had fallen asleep in his fighter witch was drifting in empty space and then found himself in a room with a man standing infront of him
 The Doctor
12-04-2005, 12:23 PM
"A dalek? I've killed several and nearly destroyed one of their ship. And who the hell are you? And where the hell am i?" Solidus had fallen asleep in his fighter witch was drifting in empty space and then found himself in a room with a man standing infront of him

*A large white room with a strange console in the middle of the room has appeared around the sleeping Captain Solidus. A man in a beige, orange trimmed, knee length trench coat over a white cricket shirt with matching beige and orange striped pants (http://pics.livejournal.com/pyat/pic/0003cz82) emerges from a door to the left*
Welcome, Captain Solidus! I am The Doctor.
It's a little difficult to explain where you are right now, actually. You're uhm, outside of time, as it were. We're in the middle of transit to a planet called Coruscant. I hear it is the capital of your Republic. I just hope we end up there... The TARDIS can be a little difficult at times, you see.
 steven
12-04-2005, 12:35 PM
"I understand everything" He said in a sarcastic tone "Just one thing I dont understand. Whats a tardis and what the hell do you mean outside of time?"
 The Doctor
12-04-2005, 12:44 PM
Ah, The TARDIS is my ship. It's a time ship. It can travel anywhere in Time and Space. This one is actually a type 40 - a prototype. TARDIS is short for Time And Relative Dimensions In Space.
"Outside of time" is difficult to explain. We have left the passage of time, you see. Nothing exists outside that door behind you. Nothing is happening - at least, nothing as you know the term. The door will not open. That's part if the TARDIS's programming. It won't be able to open until we materialize on Coruscant.
 steven
12-04-2005, 12:56 PM
"ummm yes... Okay" Solidus picked himself up and pinched himself "nope. Not dreaming"

"Soooooo Mr.Doctor... Mind explaining who the Daleks are and why there vocambury is limited to" He said in a Dalek voicd"ex-termin-ate"
 The Doctor
12-04-2005, 1:00 PM
Please, don't call me "mister". Doctor will do nicely, thank you.
Daleks don't speak to humans that much. They just kill them. That's why you've heard them say little other than "exterminate!". There's no time to explain further, we're about to land on Coruscant. You might want to brace yourself, Captain. Landing has been getting quite bumpy as of late.
 steven
12-04-2005, 1:19 PM
"Sorry Doc.... Wait what kind of name is doctor?" The Tardis began to shake but it didnt really effect Solidus. After 30 seconds of shaking, the Tarids came to a hult "I'm guessing we're here, now."
 The Doctor
12-04-2005, 1:23 PM
Yes, it appears so. Don't leave yet, I want to make sure we're where we're supposed to be.
*The Doctor flicks a few switches, seemingly at random. A small screen appears in the wall, displaying a desert landscape*
Uh...Oh....
It appears as if the TARDIS has chosen to be difficult again. That's not Coruscant. It's not is it? I haven't been to this galaxy since the founding of the Republic.
Do you recognize the planet, Captain?
 steven
12-04-2005, 1:30 PM
Solidus clapped "Congrats Doc. You've taken us to tatooine. Theres a city over there" He pointed to a few buildings in the horrizon "That looks like Mos Entos. They have good strippers there. And they sell pretty good droids there."

A voice echoed around the Tardis "EX-TERMIN-ATE!!"
Solidus shook his head. "Did I hear what I thought I heard!?"
 The Doctor
12-04-2005, 1:35 PM
Yes, Captain, that was a Dalek. We must get to the city and warn them. Here, take this. *The Doctor hands Solidus a silver key on a chain* It's a key to the TARDIS. If we get separated, try to make your way back to the TARDIS and wait for me there. Lock the door behind you when you enter.
If the Daleks are here, then there's a good chance that there is a Time Lord here as well.[OOC]HINT HINT[OOC]
 Darth InSidious
12-04-2005, 3:27 PM
Valium materialised whimsically on top of the console. He looked down. "Ah...Still, Transmat beams never were my favourite devices. Far too much tuning involved." He looked at the screen. "Never thought I'd see Daleks on Tatooine." He got down from the console, and removed the Great Key from what appeared to be a handkerchief. "Shall we proceed?"
 rictus135
12-04-2005, 4:55 PM
Name: Rictus Bane
Class: Multi Purpose Combat Droid
Armor: Incredibly strong, energy resistant alloy known as KOTOR. Which was created by the entity known as Eraw Oib.
Weapons: B.U.R.P. Gun. (Big Ugly Really Powerful Gun)
Skills: Utilizes a time diplacement field to move at seemingly impossible speeds. Capable of riding the timestream in the wake of a TARDIS.
Ship: The "Dainty Lady" Once a one man space racer, heavily modified into a top-of-the-line assault craft.
BIO: Created by a female timelord as part of an experiment into AI. Rictus Bane quickly grew bored in its confinement in a computer and Emailed itself to a droid foundry to begin a new life. Once a therapist for the Noig, decided to find a more peaceful life and became a vigilante. (Credited with the obliteration of 67 evil empires to date.)
Appearance: 6"2' Humanoid with dark blue-gray armor and angular features. Similar to the HK series of droids, but has no descernible back or front.
 rictus135
12-04-2005, 5:14 PM
Outside a spacecraft appears to fade into existance atop an unlucky dalek. A droid dismounts and waves towards the viewscreen, then bends over to examine the damage to the paintscheme of its vessel.
 The Doctor
12-04-2005, 8:34 PM
Captain Solido, it appears as if we have company. That looks like one of your galaxy's artaficial intelligences. Droids, I believe you call them?
I wonder what it could be doing here. Well, theres only one way to find out, isn't there? Let's go, Captain.
 Darth InSidious
12-05-2005, 6:14 AM
"Er, Doctor, before we leave, there is something I should warn you...I programmed my TARDIS to follow me along your time wake..." There was a wheezing as a second TARDIS materialised, just visible on the viewscreen, and disguised as an old Earth Rolls Royce. "Ah...there we are. Oh! Oh, yes. Erm, Doctor, The High Council has not yet authorised the use of the de-mat gun."
 steven
12-05-2005, 11:26 AM
"Whats a de-mat gun and why do you need it to be authorised?Never mind. How many Daleks are there?"
 rictus135
12-05-2005, 11:44 AM
In response, the view screen pans up to show what looks like a very large, very metallic cloud in the sky.

(As a sign of my utmost dedication to this thread, I have made a special signature.)
 The Doctor
12-05-2005, 5:42 PM
I believe that answers your question, Captain sorry, Bane. you guys have the same avatar. that is a Dalek warship. There are hundreds, if not thousands of Daleks on board.
We must go to the city - Mos Entos, you called it? - and warn them about the Daleks. They will need as much time as possible to build a resistance.
*Opens TARDIS door*
After you, gentlemen.
*After exiting The Doctor's TARDIS, a series of strange sounds (http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/dalekchorus2.mp3) erupt from off in the distance*

Rictus, try to edit your posts instead of double posting. It keeps the thread as uncluttered as possible
EDIT: Never mind, it's two people with the same avatar posting one after the other Sorry about that.
 rictus135
12-06-2005, 12:34 AM
*The Droid approaches the small knot of people as they exit the TARDIS. It's faceplate has a friendly and inquisitive expression, and its photoreceptors (eyes) glow softly green.*
"Greetings fellow time traffelers" it says in a friendly and slighty german-accented voice. "My name ees Rictus Bane. Somehow you already know zat, Sentient, but seem confused as to who I am. If you vere not a Timelord, I vould think it must be because of unresolved issues wis your muzzer.
"But to the matter at hand. Either zere is a seious rodent problem nearby, or a dalek invasion is currently in progress.Combat mode initiating."
*As the droid says this, it's eyes become red, and blast sheilds partially extend to better protect it photoreceptors, olfactory intakes/enviromental annalizers, and speaker systems, giving it a leering expression and maniacal grin.*
"O-blit-er-ate" it says, in a mechanical english accented voice. "Charge!"
*To the delight of the Doctor, (and the surprise and consern of his companions) the droid begins to goose-step towards Mos Entos, to the sound of bagpipes and drums, a large weapon held at port-arms.*
 The Doctor
12-06-2005, 4:21 PM
*The Doctor smiles, despite the dire situation*
Well, let's follow him, shall we?
*The Doctor closes the TARDIS door, then runs to catch up to the droid.
I wonder how a droid from this galaxy knows what a Dalek is.The Doctor doesn't realize that the AI was originally created by a Time Lord
 steven
12-06-2005, 4:47 PM
Solidus ran with the Doctor "So Doc. What weapons do you have?"
 The Doctor
12-06-2005, 4:54 PM
Well, the TARDIS is equipped with weapons, but I rarely use them. I don't carry any with me - I have very little use for them, actually. I manage just fine without them.
Unless, of course, you count the sonic screwdriver as a weapon.
 steven
12-06-2005, 5:00 PM
"A SCREWDRIVER! HA! Trust me. One of these babies can easily take out a Dalek in one or two shots" He pointed to his armband launcher "What can your screw driver do? Take out all of their screws of they full apart?"
 The Doctor
12-06-2005, 5:08 PM
The sonic screwdriver has saved my life many times over. I've escaped from prisons, enemy ships, and the like with it.
You rely to much on brute force, captain. You are, however, a man of the military, so that is to be expected. You remind me somewhat of a friend of mine back on a planet called Earth named Lethbridge Stewart. Fine man. A little arrogant at times, but still...
*They arrive at the city door - only to find it locked. The Doctor pulls out a small, pen shaped object from his inside pocket.*
This (http://www.tmlindsey.com/pertweepaint.jpg) is the sonic screwdriver. Excuse me, captain.
*The Doctor holds the device up to the locking mechanism and activates it. An odd buzzing (http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/sonicscrewdriver.mp3) follows it's activation. The lock clicks, and The Doctor pulls the door open*
Much more efficient and safe than if you had...how did Yates used to say.... "blown the door down".
 RobQel-Droma
12-06-2005, 5:45 PM
Kahs'rik's TARDIS came out and materialized outside of Tatooine. Someone had spotted a Dalek here, and he didn't want it attacking any of the colonies nearby, so he had come looking for it. Spotting what seemed to be another TARDIS, he followed the tracks to the city.
 The Doctor
12-06-2005, 5:49 PM
Rob, it's very confusing trying to follow two story lines at once. If you could come up with some way of stating in your post that this is in a different location from the rest of the story, that would be great. Thanks
 RobQel-Droma
12-06-2005, 6:01 PM
Will do. I'll change my post so that it comes to where you are, then we'll all be in the same place
 The Doctor
12-06-2005, 6:20 PM
*The Doctor and the others walk throught the doors of the city. They are met by 8 guards, all drawing their blasters upon seeing the intruders* "Stop right there, all of you! How did you get in here? The gate was locked!"
*The Doctor places his hand on Solidus' gun to prevent him from raising it - just in case*
We mean you no harm, gentlemen. I am The Doctor, this is Captain Solidus, Xi-Gamma Valium, and Rictus Bane. We're here to warn you about an impending attack on your city by...
"Yes, the droids in the desert, we know."*The guards lower their weapons*"They've been out there for days, killing any patrols we send out into the dunes."
 Darth InSidious
12-07-2005, 6:08 AM
"They are all over the Universe, doing much the same, I'm afraid. This is the beachhead for your universe. And we are here to stop them."
 rictus135
12-07-2005, 7:04 AM
"I have always found personal combat to be an effective way of obliterating my enemies." Intergects Rictus Bane. "But I am always eager to learn new and more effective ways to sow destruction and discord. Any suggestions as to what we should do?"
 Darth InSidious
12-07-2005, 11:52 AM
"I have always found that destruction in itself was never very satisfying.", came Valium's response.
 The Doctor
12-07-2005, 4:21 PM
I must agree with the Chancellor. Violence will never get you anywhere.
*The Doctor looks at the gaurd who spoke to them*
What sort of resistance have built up, Mr uhm.....

"Elesh. Lieutenant Luran Elesh. I'm the chief of security at the local Czerka station."

Well Lieutenant, we would speak to whoever it is you take orders from, if you please.

"I'm sorry, Doctor, but I'm not authorized to do that. You are still intruders in the city, so I'm going to have to take you all into custody, and deactivate your droid"

O, uhm... If you don't mind, could you by any chance leave the droid online? We made need him if the Daleks breach the city, and it would be inconvenient to have to reactivate him in the middle of a battle.

"Daleks? You mean those things out there? They won't come anywhere near the city. They know better."

Well, Lieutenant, you may find that they will have motivation to enter the city now that we - myself in particular - are here.

*At that moment, the door - which had been closed before the guards had appeared - shook, and the sound of Dalek weapons-fire (http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/dalekgun.mp3) could be heard on the other side of the door, and their voices can could be faintly heard.*

"MULTIPLE TARDIS SHIPS DETECTED. TIME LORDS MUST BE EXTERMINATED!"
 Darth InSidious
12-08-2005, 5:39 AM
"Lieutenant, stop please." Valium's voice had an imperious tone. "This is the seal of the Gallifreyan High Council of Time Lords. Look deeply at it. This gives me authority to go and do as I please within the Seven Galaxies of Raxx. In Rassilon's name, I command you to release me."
 rictus135
12-08-2005, 6:46 AM
"Im sure he is very impressed timelord, but what makes you think that will make him help us? Or that he has heard of Rassilon? Or the seven galaxies of Raxx?" asked Rictus Bane sceptically. "Have you Captain Solidus?"
But it's question is never answered as the Lieutenant says "Oh of course sir my mistake sir, if Rezilom wants you to help Rats who am I to stop you. I suppose youll need your friends help too?"
As Valium nods, Solidus mutters "Jedi mind trick."
 Darth InSidious
12-08-2005, 2:40 PM
"Deep Hypnosis."
 rictus135
12-08-2005, 2:55 PM
*Rictus Banes combat mode momentarily disengages, just long enough for it's alter ego to whisper* "Ah yes, zis I find is a very effectiff mezzod of dealing vith ze veak minded. But to remove zeir freedom of vill? Naughty, naughty timelord."
 The Doctor
12-08-2005, 4:36 PM
^Unfortunately, it was neccessary. Come, we must speak with whoever is in charge here.
*The guard nods* "Come with me."
*The four companions run follow Lieutenant Elesh to a two story building in what appears to be the center of the city. Elesh opens the door, and holds it open until everyone is inside. He leads them through a few corridors to a metal door. He pulls a key card from a concealed compartmen on his sleeve and holds it to the panel beside the door. It opened quickly and quirtly, vanishing up into the ceiling. A tall, somewhat attractive woman with dark hair sat at a desk in front of the window.*
"Lieutenenat," She said without looking up. "what's the status of..." She looked up, and saw the three men and droid acommpanying him. "Who are these..." She eyed The Doctor's clothes, a faint smile on her lips. "...Gentlemen?"
*The Doctor stepped in front of Elesh, cutting him off before he could begin an explanation*
Hello maddam, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm The Doctor, this is Xi-Gamma Valium, Captain Solidus, and our droid friend, Rictus Bane. We here you've been having Dalek problems lately.
"Daleks? What is a Dalek, Doctor, uhm....."
Just Doctor, if you please. The Daleks are those artificial intelligences that have been attacking your search parties. Chancellor Valium and I have had...experience...with them before. We're willing to help, in our own little way.
*At that moment, the city gate explodes, and at least two dozen daleks come flying through the breach.*
 rictus135
12-08-2005, 5:26 PM
"I'll let you 'pacifists' *robotic shudder* deal with the plans. I have a feeling most of these sentients will be vaporized long before you have finished."

*With that it leaves the way it came in. As the outer door opens cries of "Ex-ter-min-ate" can be heard along with weapons fire. Shortly a much louder voice is heard to shout "O-BLIT-ER-ATE" and is followed by a weapons discharge that sounds similar to a small star exploding. The dalek war cease for a moment.*
Page: 1 of 3