Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mod Idea

Page: 1 of 1
 existy
11-26-2005, 10:40 PM
I'm no modder, but I thought this would be nice

Space Heroes (Not ****ty like the one that's out)
Pilot and Marine Classes Still Exist, but only one hero like in Conquest.

(If I leave any maps out tell me.)

I'll try not to reuse heroes

Space Felucia: Republic - Aayla Secura | CIS - General Grievous
Space Kashyyyk: Republic - Yoda (Chewbacca would be better but he's rebels) | CIS - Darth Maul
Space Mygeeto: Republic - Ki-Adi Mundi | CIS - Jango Fett
Space Hoth: Rebels - Pilot Luke | Empire - Darth Vader
Space Yavin: Rebels - Han Solo | Empire - Boba Fett
Space Tatooine: Rebels - Luke (His outfit from ANH if possible) or Chewbacca or Han, doesn't matter | Empire - Boba Fett

Now for maps that aren't in IA (maybe someone could convert?)

Space Coruscant: Republic - Obi-Wan | CIS - Grievous or Dooku
Space Mustafar: Republic - Anakin | CIS - Darth Maul
Space Endor: Rebels - Han Solo | Empire - The Emperor
Space (Clone Wars Era): Republic - Obi-Wan | CIS - Jango Fett (After the battle between these two in AotC)
Space (Galactic Civil War): Rebels - Princess Leia | Empire - Darth Vader

I also suggest we get rid of this "Rebel Gunship" crap and put in the Millenium Falcon (YT-100 Freighter)

So any thoughts?
 Commander Obi-Wan
11-26-2005, 10:47 PM
I like your ideas...or for Space Coruscant: Obi-Wan and Anakin vs Count Dooku and Grievous.
 existy
11-26-2005, 10:55 PM
I had the same idea, dual heroes (MSN thumbs up)

Also the Invisible Hand map with those heroes together would be cool.
 hk47
11-27-2005, 4:45 PM
i was thinking give heros and villans better moves and more health and when been choked they could attack cause its gay when you take 3 secondsto attack when choked when pulled press jump then you could do what it does on jk3 same with push and give them more health and better looking blocks then you could and maybe put force drain and force heal on and more health it wood be far better then
 SBF_Dann_Boeing
11-27-2005, 7:05 PM
the one problem with ur diea existy is that some heros cant use vehicles. And u would have to mod them so they could
 existy
11-28-2005, 5:13 PM
Very true, but many can. And if it came down to it, we could just use the "vehicle accessable" heroes. May limit it, but it'd still be cool.
 Fate's Decision
11-28-2005, 8:34 PM
Hmmm...that would be interresting to make a giant map and more than one hero available...
 Commander Obi-Wan
11-28-2005, 8:44 PM
Yes...I would would surely like to play as more than one hero on levels. Besides Hero Assualt on Mos Eisley. Like on Geonosis, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Yoda, Mace Windu and everybody else who was there versus Count Dooku, and General Grievous (was there). Or at least another Hero Assualt mode on another level. Like Yavin IV: Arena or Coruscant.
Page: 1 of 1