Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Question:

Page: 1 of 1
 The Doctor
11-25-2005, 11:38 PM
I don't know if this is in the right spot, but I'm going to ask here anyway.
I saw in one of the boards (I forget exactly which one) in the KotOR section that one of the threads (a very popular one, as I recall) had a number of starts after the name. What do those mean? Is it a new featuyre, or just one that isn't used very often?
 Emperor Devon
11-26-2005, 12:51 AM
Oh, if you really like a thread you can rate it. If enough people give it the same rating, a certain amount of stars will appear. It's rather pointless. I guess that it just shows how much people like certain threads, or is a means of drawing your eye over to it.
 The Doctor
11-26-2005, 10:29 AM
How do you rate a thread?
 Bob Lion54
11-26-2005, 1:31 PM
Its only in certain forums. Look in Holowan, Taris or the Astromech centre (I.E. the editing forums). Its in the top right corner by "thread Tools."
 The Doctor
11-26-2005, 2:10 PM
I have another wuestion:
Sometimes I am unable to post anything. I am only allowed to edit my post. Is there something wrong with my accout (this is directed to moderators). It always happens without fail in Hollowan Labs.
 Darth333
11-27-2005, 1:17 AM
Are you sure you aren't trying to post in a locked forum or thread? The tutorial forums at HL are closed to posting but members are welcomed to post their questions or comments on those tuts in the general HL boards.
 The Doctor
11-27-2005, 11:33 AM
On the main HL board, it says at the bottom: