Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Neo-Crusader Mandalore

Page: 1 of 1
 90SK
11-25-2005, 5:00 AM
-> http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/17311.html)

My first mod for KotOR II! :D
Basically the opposite of nodakrattler's "Mandalore's Mandalorians" mod, this makes Mandalore look like a regular neo-crusader, as opposed to his own brand of armor. I also included an edit to the default Mandalorians to make them metallic.

Any feedback would be appreciated. I'll probably be updating this mod in a few days time, and any suggestions are more than welcome.

Screenshot (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/CaptainSkye/KotOR%20Pics/screenshot.jpg)
 Alkonium
11-25-2005, 8:42 AM
I think this would make sense, since in the time of the New Republic, the Mandalore wears the same type of armour as ordinary mandalorians, so why not 4000 years earlier?
 The_Maker
11-25-2005, 4:10 PM
Nice work Skye,
I like how you kept the armor part of the skin looking like THE Mandalore armor but you changed the head, not sure if I will use this though... I've kinda grown accustomed to the old Mandalore :xp:

Either way, good work :)
 The Doctor
11-26-2005, 2:22 PM
Nice mod, Skye!
 RobQel-Droma
12-08-2005, 11:56 PM
Nice, I'm going to download this one. Only, I'm on Dxun, so I don't think this will take effect on my current game, will it.
 Ghost Down
12-09-2005, 7:47 AM
Nope, it wont..U gotta starts a new game all over
 90SK
12-09-2005, 12:01 PM
Nice, I'm going to download this one. Only, I'm on Dxun, so I don't think this will take effect on my current game, will it.

If you've already seen Mandalore, than no, it won't take effect. I believe that as long as you haven't seen him yet, it'll work. I
 Maphisto86
01-05-2006, 12:36 AM
Im debating whether to use this mod or not. I just got TSL today.... yay......

Anywho in your readme I think you mentioned T7Nowhere's Mandalorian Metallic Texture mod located here (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=144375) on the forums! :) I have already installed this so if I should install your mod would it just overwrite T7's mod safely or is this going to be a problem?
 90SK
01-05-2006, 3:11 PM
Just hmm, I'm not sure. I'm pretty sure if you just delete my n_mandalorian01, 02, and 03 tga files, and delete his appearences.2da file they should work together.

They basically do the same thing, though. Only his does it better. Mine look a bit like PVC, which wasn’t the intention. But whatever you want to do, you know? ;)
 Maphisto86
01-07-2006, 1:06 PM
Just hmm, I'm not sure. I'm pretty sure if you just delete my n_mandalorian01, 02, and 03 tga files, and delete his appearences.2da file they should work together.

They basically do the same thing, though. Only his does it better. Mine look a bit like PVC, which wasn’t the intention. But whatever you want to do, you know? ;)

Thanks Skye for the tip... If I get my game working well I'll consider getting your mod! Mandalore does look cool! :twogun:
Page: 1 of 1