Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Need help finding an editor that lets you choose your force powers.

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Hineas
11-24-2005, 6:14 PM
I checked the save game editor, and you can't edit force powers in it! I there an editor or mod that can do this? I also got another question; is there a workbench anywhere around the Trayus Academy,Crescent,Proving Grounds or Core?
 Emperor Devon
11-24-2005, 7:06 PM
I also have a question. Can you even read? This is where people talk about KOTOR III.
 The Doctor
11-24-2005, 7:06 PM
There is a Workbench insode the Trayus Academy.
The newest version of KSE lets oyu select Force Powers for your Jedi characters in both games, if that's what you mean by "edit force powers". There is also a mod for KotOR 1 that lets oyu select all Force Powers and Feats in one level up. It can be found at this site contains material against our forum rules. Moreover, the original mod is available here: http://alvin777t.tripod.com/) - d333. There will be a menu on the side that gives a link to mods.
The mods site above is limited, and isn't checked by many people that often.
 Darth Hineas
11-24-2005, 7:32 PM
Doctor, I can't find it on the site. Where is it?
 The Doctor
11-24-2005, 7:44 PM
There is a link on the right hand side of the main page that says MODS. Click on it. When the page loads, you will have to create a profile (don't worry, it's free and your email can be hidden if you want it to - you also don't have to give your real name). Then go to the list of options on the left side that says DOWNLOAD MODS. It should be in the gameplay section, but it could be in any of the three. You should be able ot find it.
If you still can't find it, PM me and I will send you the mod through email (@Moderators: I trust this is not against the rules?).
 Darth Hineas
11-24-2005, 8:45 PM
Thanks Doc :)! Oh, and sorry for putting in my thread in the wrong place.
 The Doctor
11-24-2005, 10:12 PM
I don't think anybody noticed that it was in the wrong board. At least, nobody worth listening to.
@Devon: Why are you being such a jerk? This is definitely not the first time it's happened. Does it really matter where the thread goes? As long as he doesn't do it repeatedly, then I really don't see any reason to get your undies in a twist.
 Hallucination
11-24-2005, 10:48 PM
I know this is spam, but welcome to the SWK forums Darth Hineas!
 The Doctor
11-26-2005, 12:31 AM
That's not spam. You're making a new member feel welcome in a [very] strange place. This is spam.
 Darth333
11-27-2005, 12:40 AM
Emperor Devon: you are right about this thread being in the wrong forum but surely you can find a nicer way to welcome a new member than a "Can you even read" post.

The Doctor: do not post a link to this site here. I am pretty sure you know why and if you don't, PM me.

Darth Hineas: There is a description of each forum here: http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=321). Please take the time to read it and post your questions in the appropriate forum.

Thread closed.
Page: 1 of 1