Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Bakura War Axe

Page: 1 of 1
 oldflash
11-22-2005, 6:22 PM
New axe model
http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/17268.html)
http://www.pcgamemods.com/core/17268/screenshots/b1.jpg)
Stats:
Damage 3-36
On hit Knockdown DC22
Attack bonus +5
Bonus feat: Improved power attack; Power Attack

Ingame acces:
via KSE or "giveitem w_melee_045" cheat code

Install:
Unpack files in override directory (if you don't have make one)

Uninstall:
remove files

Fred Tetra, cchargin and Holowan Labs
 mjpb3
11-22-2005, 6:39 PM
oldflash, my husband LOVES this blade :)

Nice work!
 90SK
11-22-2005, 6:40 PM
Oh, that's awesome! Excellent work oldflash! :D
 Eagle Racer
11-22-2005, 7:02 PM
Pretty cool looking man. Looks like a Klingon might carry. I like the green glow.
 Darth_Pegasus
11-22-2005, 8:32 PM
nice...but klingon is a major no no here eagle racer(this is star WARS not star TREK)
 Eagle Racer
11-22-2005, 9:34 PM
i know. please tell me you guys aren't the uptight about mentioning that kind of stuff around here... this is just a game after all, a great one, but still a game.
 90SK
11-22-2005, 10:50 PM
Of course not. We're all very open-minded. Right guys?
 The_Maker
11-22-2005, 11:48 PM
Of course ;)

We just....
prefer Star Wars related discussion :xp:

The model is (with no great surprise) amazing to sum it up in one word. But seriously man, how do you manage life, modding, and do a helluva job with it?!

Anyhow, nice work as usual oldflash :)
 RedHawke
11-23-2005, 12:33 AM
Very nice work oldflash! :thumbsup: (As usual!) :p

nice...but klingon is a major no no here eagle racer(this is star WARS not star TREK)
:eyeraise: Er'... Ok! Darth_Pegasus, could you please remind me why Klingons are verboten around here?

Of course not. We're all very open-minded. Right guys?
Absolutely! :D
 wolfshadow
11-23-2005, 12:39 AM
Wowzas~!

What a great model.

Oldflash, you rock~!
-
 oldflash
11-23-2005, 2:24 AM
Pretty cool looking man. Looks like a Klingon might carry. I like the green glow.

Sorry, this was original model http://www.1sks.com/images/united/uc-1292_sm.jpg) and that green glow is only for pic.

But seriously man, how do you manage life, modding, and do a helluva job with it?!

I spend only 4-5 h for modding.
 Jackel
11-23-2005, 2:32 AM
I spend only 4-5 h for modding.
a DAY? ....

:stick:

You are a model maker king.
 oldflash
11-23-2005, 2:55 AM
yes, except week-ends when I have more time.
 Demon Drone
11-23-2005, 3:36 PM
Wow!! Nice model oldflesh!! Reminds me of the Heat Hawk from the Zaku II from the Gundam universe.
 Darth_Pegasus
11-28-2005, 1:55 AM
:eyeraise: Er'... Ok! Darth_Pegasus, could you please remind me why Klingons are verboten around here?

easy there redhawke nothin wrong with em...i just dont like gettin off topic(star wars topic on this particular area) i like star trek about as well as star wars lol. but anyway just saying we prefer to stay on topic and keep it star wars related.

also oldflash great mod. looks great ingame
 RedHawke
11-28-2005, 7:20 AM
easy there redhawke nothin wrong with em...i just dont like gettin off topic(star wars topic on this particular area) i like star trek about as well as star wars lol. but anyway just saying we prefer to stay on topic and keep it star wars related.
Fair enough Darth_Pegasus.

But here's a little FYI, this is a KOTOR & TSL Mod Release & Feedback Forum and is not a forum strictly for Star Wars only discussion...

If someone wants to do a non-Star Wars KOTOR or TSL mod are you actually going to tell me that the mod makers cannot post its release announcement here because it isn't Star Wars? I think not.

If someone thinks oldflash's mods excellent Axe model looks like something out of Trek or Gundam then good for them, it is their opinion after all.

Lastly, and this is important, we do not post to other users that they should not post their opinions on a mod because it isn't within the strict sphere of Star Wars... that is what you were doing to poor Eagle Racer, and it makes you appear to be more than a little silly! :rolleyes:

Sorry if I offend you with all this Darth_Pegasus, but it had to be said.

We should return back on topic now...
 PoiuyWired
11-28-2005, 11:42 AM
Hmm... nice model.

I don't think the Buckkake Axe is anything like a ZakuII axe though, its not a pink blade weaving tech weapon.

Now Klingon... these guys would get chewed up so bad if they act like tha with their tortoise shell brains... SW blasters are rarely set to stun.
 Darth InSidious
11-28-2005, 12:54 PM
Magnificent, as always ;)

@ Darth_Pegasus: Does that mean you won't let me post my Bat'leth model?
Page: 1 of 1