Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars: Nexus

Page: 1 of 1
 Foshjedi2004
11-22-2005, 4:54 PM
What is Nexus?

The "Empire at War Modding Nexus", or simply just the Nexus. It is a place were EaW mods come together and post there news, as well as help each other and the community. We here at Nexus will glady answer EaW modding related questions the best we can, and help all those who are in need. With all the talent from all the EaW modding community located in one place the possibilities are endless.

Why is Nexus better than fan-made sites?

Fan Sites such as the “Petroglyph Fan Forums” and “Petroden” are nice if you want to find news or talk about EaW, but only the Nexus has 6 major mods working together to bring you a better game.

Nexus has: Imperial Assault 2: Rise of the Empire

Star Wars: Legacy of War

Star Wars: The Sith War

Starship Troopers: The First Interseller War

Project Mars: Destination

Only War 2
 Juggernaut1985
11-22-2005, 4:55 PM
I want to elaborate on this, this is NOT a database of mods, it is a collective knowledge base for modders.
 artisen12
11-22-2005, 8:47 PM
i need to send the my mods site
 N3bulu5
11-23-2005, 2:59 AM
13th Crusade will be added asap i get more on the as only a forum. (bryant said its recommended for nexus)
 JediBdm
12-13-2005, 10:13 PM
actually N3bula, a forum is somewere that we can evaluate your progree and all really.

"new" mod coming soon....
 Juggernaut1985
12-13-2005, 10:18 PM
ah yes the "New" mod....which incidently isn't that new...just been collecting dust....until now.
 Foshjedi2004
12-14-2005, 6:20 AM
Ah Yes the "Secret Mod" that led to the construction of Legacy of War...

http://eawnexus.gamingsource.net/Uploads/bryant.gif)
Page: 1 of 1