Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The First Evil

Page: 1 of 1
 Axe Windu
11-22-2005, 4:48 AM
I dont know how many of you are familiar with Buffy the Vampire slayer but how cool is the 1st Evil. I mean season 7 was weak compared to the others but the 1st Evil is such a cool villain idea. Imagine an incarnation of the Dark Side that could form itself into a force ghost of anyone who had died. It could still use Force Powers and stuff but it was basically just Shang Tsung force ghost. Think about the possibilities! Jolee, Malak, Bandon, Calo, Juhani, Kreia, Scion, Nihlis. This dark entity could appear as any of these and corrupt people or attack them or whatever. Itd just be totally awesome. Probably never gonna happen though, if were lucky well get something like the cave scene on Koribaan again. That was pretty sweet.
 JediMaster12
11-22-2005, 3:54 PM
Uh Huh. And let me guess this incarnation can influence and kill too right?

Maybe after all in TSL you do get shadows or memories in that tomb that you go into in Shyark Cave. It does sound interesting after all you do see the ghosts of dead Jedi in the films so this may be an interesting plot twist. :sithm:
 Emperor Devon
11-22-2005, 10:44 PM
I don't know about you, but I'd like to fight some new enemies in KOTOR III... not incarnations of ones I've already defeated. Maybe a few visions in a tomb, but nothing more.
 Hallucination
11-22-2005, 11:36 PM
^^Same here. I don't want the villain borrowed from some show, and especially not Buffy the True Sith Slayer.
 The_Maker
11-22-2005, 11:37 PM
Uhm.

No.

No.

and...
you guessed it...

NO.

What you are describing sounds more like the darkside than a character, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Knights of the Old Republic... Not seeing any type of connection here, one is in a galaxy far far away the other is in modern day with a 20-something year old girl :dozey:

And besides, I don't want to fight Bandon's ghost because I already killed the guy, same goes for Jolee and everyone else you listed. How could some super uber leet magical force just re-incarnate people who had hardly any evil inside them and make them start killing living objects?

Ick.
 JediMaster12
11-23-2005, 1:57 PM
Good point. But maybe have Jolee like in a holovid giving advice or something. I'm all for new enemies to fight. Gotta kill them baddies. I love the taste of battle in the morning. :sithk:
 Eagle Racer
11-23-2005, 10:50 PM
No fighting repeat villians. The idea of fighting the first fallen Jedi could be cool though. You and Ajunta Paul, assuming you turned him back to the light in the first game. I guess we'll just have to see what they come up with. :)
 Emperor Devon
11-24-2005, 12:11 AM
The first fallen Jedi was Xendor, not Ajunta Pall.
 Eagle Racer
11-24-2005, 9:43 AM
I said fight them with Ajunta Pall, as in him being part of your party for that part of the mission. I know he wasn't the first, but he was one of them...
 Axe Windu
11-29-2005, 1:47 AM
Actually the Icon of Victor Krum reminded me of a better idea. How about there is this ultimate dark side force power where the man character takes there light saber points it at the enemy and says Avrada Kadavra and then a green beam shoots out and they die automatically? What no? Serioulsy I know its directly off Buffy and it wont happen as I stated in the previous post but you guys are party poopers. Your seriously underestimating the cool here. You could think your talking to your party member and it could be the 1st or you could be going up against Darth Malak and have no clue or Jolee Bindu could come back and talk to someone or Darth Bandon or whoever. Calo Nord. It doesnt matter its just cool to think about I clearly said it wont happen. It would be a very persuasive evil dark side incarnation.
 Rediy
11-29-2005, 11:33 AM
Well, perhaps the idea of incarnating is a bit of a stretch, why not just perhaps possessing temporarily your party members or something? Maybe not party members, but key figures in the game. You would have two ways of dealing with it (or more) to either try to purge the evil and figure out how to stop it, or just go around killing everyone it possesses.

Just a thought.
 JediMaster12
11-29-2005, 3:37 PM
Interesting thought and while you're at it how about killing those party members you want to dump off the ship? :dev14:
 Liit Orda
11-30-2005, 9:04 AM
I think it's an interesting idea. I wouldn't mind seeing it happen where the first evil fights you as an old ally or enemy but it would have to only be once or twice, and it'd need another tangeable form...
 JediMaster12
11-30-2005, 8:03 PM
Well, isn't KOTOR 3 going to be about a big battle with the "True Sith"?
Wouldn't the Sith be the first Evil?
 Eagle Racer
12-01-2005, 12:54 AM
Well, I would guess we are going to fight the evil that "drove the Mandalorians to war." Whatever that is... Maybe some riminates of the Sith race or some such person or group.
 JediMaster12
12-02-2005, 2:27 PM
Something like that to tie in the other two games.
Page: 1 of 1