Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Battle For The Galaxy

Page: 1 of 1
 [BFG]DAWG
11-15-2005, 8:14 AM
Are you Ready to Join the Fight?

MyInternetServices, the successful owner of numerous online tournaments is pleased to announce the opening of registration for their newest tournament - Battle For The Galaxy.

Utlizing the newly released LucasArts Game - BattleFront 2, tournament members join either the Imperial Army or the Rebel Alliance.

Get into the action and fight in an army to win freedom from the grip of the Emperor or subjugate the Rebel scum and bring them to heel. Either way, the action is fast, furious and completely intense!

Don't delay get sign-up today! Stay tuned to this page for more information.

Clans and Individuals are welcome. If interested simply click the sig below and it will take you where you need to be.:lsduel:
 zerted
11-15-2005, 10:55 AM
Your terms of service link doesn't work. Does that mean I don't have to follow any of them becasue they weren't there when I signed up?
 hk47
11-15-2005, 2:12 PM
hmmm i might sign my clan on.
 [BFG]DAWG
11-15-2005, 3:29 PM
Your terms of service link doesn't work. Does that mean I don't have to follow any of them becasue they weren't there when I signed up?

There are a few issues, as the tournament is in it's infancy. MyIS run numerous tournaments, most notably 21st Century Warfare for Battlefield 2. The web master is currently working on all the issues that members are having. A full list of rules and regulations can be found in the forums. I see you have signed up but have not been assigned to either side. Did you sign up through the main page or just on the forums? If you signed up only for the forums, it won't assign you to a side. To get assigned, make a post in this thread http://www.battleforthegalaxy.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=19), Sanglant will assign you to a division, either the 10th Imperial Legion or the Yavin 4 Detachment.

hmmm i might sign my clan on.

We would love to have you guys. As you are already in a clan, you will be aware of the difference in gameplay, when people work together as opposed to the often random and quite chaotic gameplay found in public servers. There really is no comparison. Look forward to seeing you and your team mates over at the tournament.
 [BFG]Fire_Kaos
12-09-2005, 9:55 PM
Guys i highly recommend this tournament. It's a great enviroment. Some of the most friendly people i've ever met.
 zerted
12-10-2005, 2:58 AM
What he said ^^.
 [BFG]Hawkins
12-30-2005, 11:05 AM
Stop the pub play and join a real tournament!

- Every weekly battle!
- Get promote or Medals and ribbons!
- Maybe are you a burn leader and lead a full company into battle!
- Join one of or companies: Line Company/Armour company/Special Force/Air Force.
- Communication and Teamwork is the Key to Victory!

Is the force strung with you?

Everyone is welcome!
 mado did dude
07-23-2006, 9:53 PM
is the tornament still going?
Page: 1 of 1