Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

KOTOR 1 REQUEST: Anakin-like head

Page: 1 of 1
 at528
11-14-2005, 12:48 AM
I know of several people who have been looking for something like this. The basic idea is a selectable pc head that is similar to Anakin's from EP 3. I'm not looking for something that's exact, but similar. The key points for me are the hair (dirty blond and long, but NOT mullet) and the eyes (blue to sith.)

I don't care so much about the warping of the face as you go darkside, the eyes are much more important to me. I've searched around on pcgm and such and haven't found what I'm looking for.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. As indicated in the title, this is for kotor 1 NOT 2.
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
11-14-2005, 1:10 AM
I really don't know which one it is, but I'm pretty sure I've seen someone make it,
Did you check PCgamemods?
 at528
11-14-2005, 1:18 AM
yeah. I searched "anakin" there under KOTOR and didn't get any results.
 Captain_H
11-14-2005, 12:24 PM
There is only the one for KOTOR II, I don't think anyone has made one for KOTOR I. :(
 LORD SPARTAN
11-23-2005, 9:20 PM
Here I found one on a russian site. The head looks cool, but there is only one tick, it doesn't have a darkside transition. I must say I was impressed by this reskin of one of the female head.

Here is the link:http://kotormods.t-k.ru/skins/skins.htm)

It's Orsan's Kotor Mods site (in russian), where I also found a strange Obi-Wan head.
 Alkonium
11-24-2005, 9:40 PM
I suggest you reskin PMHC04, aka Mullet Man. @LORD SPARTAN: A male character reskinned from a female head?
 LORD SPARTAN
11-25-2005, 1:33 PM
Alkonium I didn't say it was me who made it, I just gave at528 a download link to find one on Kotor1.

If I was good at skinning I would have done it a long time ago.

For the ones who are still uncertain of what I am trying to explain, heres the picture link of Orsan's anakin mod I found:

http://kotormods.t-k.ru/image/anakinbig2.jpg)
 Darth Vaulder
11-26-2005, 1:32 PM
This is a reskin of mullet man I did in about 5 min, it's not great, but it should give an idea how well such a method would give an Anankin likeness.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/samuraidarklord/ahead.jpg)

Not the greatest, and it would only keep like this if you followed the lightside progression unless you recolored all of them. My 2 cents.

The anakin head I want to see isn't so much a head, but a helmet...I've seen several projects that were working on it, but those threads were almost a year old from the last post...oh well another discussion for another thread.
 The Doctor
11-26-2005, 2:03 PM
Talk to the guy who made the Anakin head for TSL. I think it was Sciamano. He's done a lot of really great mods like that.
 Alkonium
11-26-2005, 2:14 PM
Alkonium I didn't say it was me who made it, I just gave at528 a download link to find one on Kotor1.

If I was good at skinning I would have done it a long time ago.

For the ones who are still uncertain of what I am trying to explain, heres the picture link of Orsan's anakin mod I found:

http://kotormods.t-k.ru/image/anakinbig2.jpg)
Well, is it at least on a male body? I can't tell from the screenshot. And how is that mod even supposed to work. All it did for me was override on of the male asian heads.
 LORD SPARTAN
11-26-2005, 3:16 PM
Yeah Alkonium, it's on a male body and I don't know if it's because the one who made it change the animation, but the head is looking down like Hayden in the movie.
 at528
11-29-2005, 9:40 PM
Thanks for all the help. I've been anyway - with no internet :( - for over a week.

I actually found the russian one right before I left. I clicked on the link for the site, stumbled about not understanding a word on the page, and found the female Anakin. I may mess around with that one to make it look less feminine.

I'm on a mac, with no kotor-tool, so I relay on coming across the extracted tga files and working with them on photoshop. That's part of the reason I haven't released any of my stuff (afraid that my text-edited 2da files will crash other people's games.)

Anyway, I'll see what I can do with the female head. I messed with the mulletman before. Whenever I work on on his hair texture he ends up looking like a country sing :(
 Alkonium
11-29-2005, 10:07 PM
Thanks for all the help. I've been anyway - with no internet :( - for over a week.

I actually found the russian one right before I left. I clicked on the link for the site, stumbled about not understanding a word on the page, and found the female Anakin. I may mess around with that one to make it look less feminine.

I'm on a mac, with no kotor-tool, so I relay on coming across the extracted tga files and working with them on photoshop. That's part of the reason I haven't released any of my stuff (afraid that my text-edited 2da files will crash other people's games.)

Anyway, I'll see what I can do with the female head. I messed with the mulletman before. Whenever I work on on his hair texture he ends up looking like a country sing :(
To be honest, that one Anakin head works pretty well, except no DS transitions, and the one who made it didn't give out the proper 2da's, so I had to alter them myself, by hand(no, not literally).
 JediKnight707
11-30-2005, 3:10 AM
Talk to the guy who made the Anakin head for TSL. I think it was Sciamano. He's done a lot of really great mods like that.

Yeah, it was sciamano, but does he even come here?
 Alkonium
11-30-2005, 7:50 AM
Yeah, it was sciamano, but does he even come here?
Maybe, and he only reskins things in Kotor II.
Page: 1 of 1