Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Increasing the reinforcement points in GC.

Page: 1 of 1
 Hotshot
11-12-2005, 8:21 AM
Is there any way to increase the amount of reinforcement points in Galactic Conquest? It seems like the battles last for only 10 minutes or so. I never have time to have fun, because I'm always rushing around trying to capture all the CP's before my team runs out of reinforcements. I can never stay back and use the scouts to snipe because my team can't win by itself. Is there some file that you can edit to change it?
 Commander Obi-Wan
11-12-2005, 11:19 AM
No...but in conquest you can. I, too wish you could increase that reinforcement meter.
 deamonomic
11-12-2005, 2:25 PM
No...but in conquest you can. I, too wish you could increase that reinforcement meter.
he asked if he could change it in galactic conquest and you said no but u can????
 MachineCult
11-12-2005, 2:29 PM
He probably meant Instant Action...

I don't know maybe, whatever.
 Commander Obi-Wan
11-12-2005, 2:41 PM
he asked if he could change it in galactic conquest and you said no but u can????

See the first word in my response...it says NO.
 zerted
11-12-2005, 9:23 PM
No. In Galactic Conquest, you cannot change the renforcement count.

(you can change it if you want to hack into the game (most likely illegal). If you do that, there is nothing you can't change)
Page: 1 of 1