Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Left Out Missions?

Page: 1 of 1
 RaV™
11-09-2005, 5:55 PM
I've completed Rise of The Empire, but what I disliked there were missions left out, and i'm not talking about the destruction of both Death Stars, i'm talking about not being able to kill off such Jedi like Securra and Mundi. I know the clone that was speaking mentioned that the Jedi could be killed, but the only Jedi we're able to kill are the ones at the Temple, but they don't even have any names, but I feel as if LA left out some major missions in Rise of The Empire, I would like for people to post what they feel about this situation..
-Rav aka The Krow
 ParanoidAndroid
11-09-2005, 6:14 PM
Well, while they might be fun missions to carry out, but I don't think they really belong in the campaign, it's supposed to follow the path of the501st legion, and they stormed the temple, they didn't take out Ki-Adi-Mundi or Aalya Secura, they were killed by other legions under there command.
 RaV™
11-09-2005, 6:25 PM
But then, why did we battle on Mygeeto and Felucia?
 ParanoidAndroid
11-09-2005, 6:39 PM
Well those were special missions the 501st were sent on before order 66, by the time the emperor issued the order, they were no longer stationed on Mygeeto or Felucia but on Coruscant.
 RaV™
11-09-2005, 7:06 PM
That explains why Vader march the 5o1st into the Temple, during the Jedi slaying on other planets.
 Commander Obi-Wan
11-09-2005, 7:19 PM
I think that Jabba's Palace and Endor should have been in the Story mode. I can see why they didn't put in Jabba's Palace. Due to the fact the Empire wasn't there at the time. But, I wonder why Endor wasn't in it.
 RaV™
11-09-2005, 7:20 PM
Endor was one of their losses, but I kinda in a way want to shoot Ewoks :-\
 MachineCult
11-09-2005, 8:04 PM
As i've said before, it's called the Rise of the empire, they aren't going to include it's fall.
 PoiuyWired
11-10-2005, 4:11 AM
Well if you enjoy shooting ewoks go play the HUNT mode on Endor... its Scouts vs Ewoks!!!

You can play as Ewoks too, its fun... and spears are deadly.

Actually HUNT mode have tons of fun things:

Ewoks vs Scouts(Fun, as said)
Jawas vs Tuskens(BOOYA!@)
Wompas vs Stupid Human Invaders(Wompas are like Jedis with health, really cool)
Genosian vs Clones(boring)
Wookies vs Imps(The wookie's fusion cutter is unskinned, weird... another show of this game being rushed)

I wish they have more, like playing those big creatures in Felucia.
 ParanoidAndroid
11-10-2005, 6:05 AM
don't forget gungans vs. super battledroids! yes hunt has alot of cool modes.

I wish there was a clone trooper vs jedi hunt mode though...
 MachineCult
11-10-2005, 9:00 AM
I have to say the Hoth hunt mode is my favourite, slaughtering Rebels as a Wampa.
 Darth Alec
11-10-2005, 9:01 AM
That would be cool.
 Redtech
11-10-2005, 9:59 AM
I like the Gungans. It either shows you have real skills with grenades, or the enemy AI sucks. But hey, if they fall for the grenades, then it's OK by me.

Or you can cheat and use the fushioncutter to set up the turrents! :)
Page: 1 of 1