Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Favorite/Best Galactic Conquest Bonus!

Page: 1 of 1
 Derc
11-07-2005, 2:47 AM
Having played a few rounds of Galactic Conquest, I was just wondering what bonuses others tend to use? :)

Energy Boost (200 credits)
Causes your units' energy gauge to replenish faster after being depleted.

Supplies (200 credits)
Increses the amount of ammunition and other supllies your units can carry.

Garrison (200 credits)
Adds extra troops to your reinforcement bank if it drops too low.

Autoturrets (400 credits)
Automatically reinforces your command posts with defense grid turrets.

Bacta Tanks (400 credits)
Causes the health of all your units to automatically regenerate at a constant rate.

Combat Shielding (400 credits)
Gives your units an extra reserve of health upon entering the battlefield.

Sabotage (600 credits)
Causes all enemy vehicles to suffer damage upon spawning in.

Enhanced Blasters (600 credits)
Ampifies the damage of all blaster-type weaons for your team.

Leader (800 credits)
Activates your faction's playable hero for planetary battles.

The three most common ones I use are Leader, Autoturrets, and Sabotage. Sabotage on the vehicle heavy battles, and a toss-up between the other two depending on how the level. Still, I voted for Leader because it's just so fun to dominate the battlefield. :) The ONLY downside is that you're not likely to get any medals that way.

The one I hate to see the enemy use is the Autoturrets. It's why I've started using them myself. :xp: The battles are significantly more difficult because your troops get owned so easily by these turrets, at least in my experience.

The other bonuses are good and all, and better than not having a bonus, but the first three I mentioned are the ones always in my reserve.
 T10
11-07-2005, 10:04 AM
Bacta tanks for me. I usually work with a small NPC squad at my side or alone, sniping people with rifles. So, it's great for me.
 deamonomic
11-07-2005, 10:07 AM
theres no enhanced training like in bf1?
 Commander Obi-Wan
11-07-2005, 1:16 PM
I like that Enhanced Blasters, Leader, and Garrison. Garrison is very helpful. Especially in a close battle.
 Angarah
11-07-2005, 7:10 PM
Sabotage is awesome in space, also Leader is just fun
 McCusto
11-07-2005, 7:19 PM
Leader.

Garrison helped me on my final battle, though. It was 31 to 72, I was losing, then Garrison was activated and it was a close match, 71 to 71. Thanks to Garrison, I was able to hold Dagobah in my grip and win GC
 Commander Obi-Wan
11-07-2005, 7:21 PM
I almost completed Birth of the Rebellion, but I overwrote it last night. Now I am starting a CIS GC. Both Leader and Garrison help. Yoda helped in Dogobah for me.
 ParanoidAndroid
11-07-2005, 9:29 PM
Garrison definetly, it's such a lifesaver in really close games.
 deamonomic
11-07-2005, 9:42 PM
i want my elite training stuff! i loved using it! ur trops were more accurate. more people or larger health would help agianst that, but not if i ordered an army of snipers! muahahahah
 Kurgan
11-07-2005, 9:45 PM
Wookiee Hair-growth Formula (priceless)

;)
 MandaloreBIC
11-07-2005, 10:06 PM
leader all the way!!!!!!! once with obi on tationne, i started as obi, and i didn't die until i had killed the entire other team off!!!! (then my time bar killed me becasue there was noone left)
 deamonomic
11-07-2005, 10:09 PM
lol. id give my soldiers enhance weapons.
 010_sWitch_010
11-08-2005, 6:54 AM
Enhanced blasters are good for macing the other team. But Garrison helps for those land battles that get *just* to close to the finish
 Commander Obi-Wan
11-08-2005, 12:59 PM
I have noticed the the AI almost always gets Auto Turrets, which does get quite annoying after awhile.
 zerted
11-08-2005, 6:39 PM
I have noticed the the AI almost always gets Auto Turrets...
My AI almost always uses energy boost. I wish it would use someting different. Energy boost doesn't do anything noticable for the AI. Maybe its based on the difficulty setting? Mine is on Elite, how about you?
Page: 1 of 1