Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Random Feedback

Page: 1 of 1
 DarkExcalibur42
11-05-2005, 6:00 AM
I mostly made this post because I got tired of seeing the "This Must Stop!" *exclamation point in a triangle symbol* post. Not a very positive thread...

So... here's my random 2 cents of feedback on everything relevant.

I am very pleased with the quality of these forums, the level of activity the members show, and the amount of respect the majority of posters have for eachother! The moderators are very excellent also. And I like Darth333's mods, but that's unrelated.

The forums are all very organized and enjoyable. There's a section for every conceiveable discussion, and I'm starting to have a lot of fun on the RP board myself.

So... keep doing what you're doing cause it's awesome, and thanks to everyone for all the hard work being put into this board.
 Darth333
11-05-2005, 8:03 AM
Thanks :) We're doing what we can but if you ever have suggestions, don't hesitate to bring them up. In the meantime I hope you continue to have fun!
 The Doctor
11-05-2005, 12:57 PM
I agree. You guys do a great job. ALL of you.
 Vladimir-Vlada
11-06-2005, 1:56 PM
I mostly made this post because I got tired of seeing the "This Must Stop!" *exclamation point in a triangle symbol* post. Not a very positive thread...
* A tear falls from his eye... *
When I think at how good all these people are, I wish that I never cam here. Because all I got was even more people who are better than me. This is a place where I don't belong; It is too good to be plauged by someone like me...

I am sorry.
 Emperor Devon
11-06-2005, 2:32 PM
* A tear falls from his eye... *
When I think at how good all these people are, I wish that I never cam here. Because all I got was even more people who are better than me. This is a place where I don't belong; It is too good to be plauged by someone like me...

I am sorry.

No more humility! Do not berate yourself... you are much more kind and ethical than other members on the forums. Example:

I am going do something fun. If any kiddies come to my door and say "Trick or treat!" I'm going take out a huge bowl of excellent candy, start eating some of it in front of them, laugh maniacally and then slam the door on their unhappy little faces.

After a little while of that, I'll dress up as a scarecrow, put a chair outside my door, sit on it, place a bowl of candy on my lap, and put down a sign that says "Please take one." I'll then go totally limp and wait for more kids to arrive. As they put their hands into the bowl, I'll suddenly clamp my arm down over the bowl and shout "MINE!" I'll then deny them the candy.

After that, when I open the door for more kids, I'll pretend to have multiple personalities, one dominant one, once meek one, and one peace-loving one. I'll give out orders to myself, try to resist, hold debates, and take both sides. I'll even start yelling at hitting myself while I curl up in the corner, and then I'll shout "Oh, stop it, you two!", and then I'll turn against my peace-loving personality.

I figure that'll scare them away.

If there are any kids after that, I'll pretend to be Gollum. No matter what I do, they won't get candy.

And if they annoy me too much, they will feel the wrath of the Sith.

In fact, I just did all of those activities! It was good fun. And as an added bonus, I criticized all their costumes.

Need I say more?
 Vladimir-Vlada
11-06-2005, 2:43 PM
Wow! If you did those things that you wrote in those quotes; then that was REALLY cruel! If not, then EVIL.
 Emperor Devon
11-06-2005, 3:52 PM
I did all of those things, but that's beside the point. The point is that you're more eithical than other members of Lucasforums, so therefore you are not a bad person.
 DarkExcalibur42
11-06-2005, 10:06 PM
I didn't mean to make you feel bad! It was an important post, just a bit dated, and a less-than-fun one, i'm sure we can agree.

If you were a bad person, you'd have flamed this post. This is sorta off-topic, but it's my own fault too, so for what it's worth, I meant no disrespect.
 Emperor Devon
11-12-2005, 3:30 AM
If you were a bad person, you'd have flamed this post. This is sorta off-topic, but it's my own fault too, so for what it's worth, I meant no disrespect

I am a truly horrible monstrosity, and a creature of pure evil that contaminates all I touch with my horrible prescence.

And I'm proud of it. :D

I didn't mean to make you feel bad!

Not at all.
 SITHSLAYER133
11-12-2005, 10:26 PM
my god devon u are one evil dude
Page: 1 of 1