Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I just rented Star Wars Battlefront 2 for XBOX

Page: 1 of 1
 joshua05
11-03-2005, 1:31 PM
NEWSFLASH!

Today was a half day of school -- and tomorrow there is no school (because of Parent/Teacher Conferences)...ANYWAY...when my Mom drove me home from school (because she works at the High School on: Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, as a SUBSTITUTE NURSE), we stopped at the Video Store (Hollywood Video)...
and...
I RENTED "STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT 2" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway...It is a neat game. (You get to battle in space --on a fighter...or you can land a transport ship (full of troopers) and land it in the enemy hangar... THERE IS CTF --Capture The Flag-- too....MANY DIFFERENT MODES OF PLAY)

Lots of cool planets (mustafar, hoth, death star, other planets....Dagobah!!!!!)

Best part is you can play as a Jedi.

SOOO FARRR I have only gotten to Play as Mace Windu (in the training) and Darth Sideous (the Emperor) -- -- -- I KILLED LUKE SKYWALKER 2 TIMES.

^ I was like.. 'Luke isn't supposed to get killed by the Emperor!'

(One thing I DO NOT like is...When you use the right thumbstick to look around to help choose what direction you go....The movement that happens from moving the right thumbstick is TOO DAMN SLOW!)

IT'S REAAAAAALLY NEAT!
 Commander Obi-Wan
11-03-2005, 1:52 PM
In other words.....he means......THE GAME IS FANTASTIC!
 joshua05
11-03-2005, 5:25 PM
NEWSFLASH!

(One thing I DO NOT like is...When you use the right thumbstick to look around to help choose what direction you go....The movement that happens from moving the right thumbstick is TOO DAMN SLOW!)

I figured out what the problem was. I just set the X-Axis and Y-Axis sensitivities to 8 (it was on 4 by default) --and now it's nice and smooth. (not slow anymore) Yay

BEST PART --- I HAVE THE GAME FOR 5 DAYS (return on Tuesday (BY MIDNIGHT) --I Can't wait for Christmans...THIS is absolutely going on my list!!! (i hope 'someone' in the family gets it for me!!!)
 quixter
11-06-2005, 6:39 PM
tear drop :( I haven't been able to play it yet!!!!!!!
 DarthAve
11-06-2005, 8:16 PM
I must admit, I rented it the day it came out, and The jedi battles are awesome!!
 deamonomic
11-07-2005, 11:21 AM
i have to wait till december 17th (to buy) or this friday (to rent) i get more out of renting a game then most ppl get out of buying the game lol i usualy end up beating it............. which is bad... if its a great game my parents wont buy it for me if i have already beaten it....
 Darth Covetous
11-07-2005, 1:33 PM
Ummm, don't tell them you beat it?
 Commander Obi-Wan
11-07-2005, 1:33 PM
I have beaten the game...I beat on Friday...though I have the game.
 deamonomic
11-07-2005, 8:34 PM
true i could lie to them. but whats the point? im gonna buy this one.
 Dak Vesser
11-11-2005, 4:17 AM
Best part is you can play as a Jedi.

SOOO FARRR I have only gotten to Play as Mace Windu (in the training) and Darth Sideous (the Emperor) -- -- -- I KILLED LUKE SKYWALKER 2 TIMES.

You should play the "Mos Eisley" Map in "Instant Action" and select the "Assault Mode" There you can play all the Jedi Heroes or Villians you want. You can only play that special mode in Mos Eisley unfortunately, but it is fun just the same...
Page: 1 of 1