Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Concerning the allies

Page: 1 of 1
 Mordre
10-31-2005, 7:44 AM
I got my version of Knights of the Old Republic II about two weeks ago now, and I have discovered a mostly annoying thing that happens whenever I walk around with the different allies one can get.
They all have the exact opposite alignment to my main character. Being a person that generally leans to Light side, I get a lot of silly character that have grey or white skin with mean looks on their faces. It is only two of them that actually looks good as evil, so I tend to get annoyed.
Sometimes they move back to light, and in the other moment they turn as bad as one can get.
I haven't seen anything concerning this, even though I have quite frankly not looked very long, please forgive me for my oversight of this.

Is this actually normal, or do I have some kind of weird version of KotOR II?

I would be grateful for answers.
 The Doctor
10-31-2005, 4:48 PM
Just as I said in the other thread you made on this topic, you might have set your charisma or influence too high using cheats and/or KSE.
Page: 1 of 1