Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Slave I

Page: 1 of 1
 Angarah
10-22-2005, 8:58 PM
Someone told me the other day that Slave I would be an available ship on the Tatooine Space map, and that you could see it in the space video (Gameplay Footage 1) on this page (http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/starwarsbattlefront2/media.html). He said it appeared somewhere near the top of the screen, but I cant see it.

Also, in this article (http://xbox.ign.com/articles/606/606990p1.html), it says
Each of the four factions will include four controllable flight vessels (not counting map specific vehicles).

So apparently there will be map specific vehicles, but has anyone heard anything official on piloting Slave I?
 Commander Obi-Wan
10-22-2005, 9:04 PM
As far as I know there is no Slave I. The person who told you that they saw the Slave I is wrong, it is capital ship.
 ParanoidAndroid
10-22-2005, 9:11 PM
No, sorry I haven't heard anything about the Slave I being in the game at all. I don't think they're adding specific vehicles like the Millenium Falcon or the Slave I at all, they would have released official info about it by now.
 MachineCult
10-22-2005, 9:12 PM
They'd be like hero vehicles or something...
That would be pretty cool.
 KTR
10-22-2005, 10:40 PM
Hero vehicles would be awesome. For instance, the only way to get in a hero vehicles is to be the person who commanded that vehicle. For instance, Boba or Jango can only operate slave 1, and han/chewy operate there MC, Luke pilots a special xwing, Maul and his ship, vader and the tie advance, etc...
 0MERCURY0
10-23-2005, 3:59 PM
It may be a set peice like the malenium falcon on hoth.
 ghost_01
10-23-2005, 9:54 PM
lol imagine...the TIE ADVANCE *stares in wonder...and bows at the ship*
 Arc-453
10-25-2005, 7:57 PM
aaaaah man if there is a slave I watch out heh heh heh :slave:
Page: 1 of 1