Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Easy info.

Page: 1 of 5
 Gruducuuz
10-19-2005, 6:57 AM
It would be very helpful if people would post some very general info on here, like age, and sex. Maybe country, and if you think this is like I'm trying to stalk some one, don't post here. This is just to get a generally better idea of who were conversing with here. I'm saying you have to post here either, you can post whatever you want about your self here.

Sex:Male
Birthday: 10/31/92
 shinzuku
10-19-2005, 8:10 AM
(changed my mind)
 Sokolov
10-19-2005, 11:41 AM
Sex: Male
D.O.B. 10-29-1987 (why do I feel so old??)
Michigan, USA

Now, everyone remember Grud & I's birthdays comin' up! ;) We like caaaandy...
 Purple Squid
10-19-2005, 11:45 AM
D.O.B. 10-29-1987 (why do I feel so old??)
Michigan, USA

Now, everyone remember Grud & I's birthdays comin' up! ;) We like caaaandy...

That's okay. I feel really young. D:

Sex: None. You know, I'm THE KEY. Girl.
Birthness: NINE-27-...
Georgia, Asia.

HAHA! You fell for it. Georgia is in America.

EDIT:...you fell for it again! I WAS BORN IN SEPTEMBER!
 alliespixie
10-19-2005, 11:54 AM
sex: female
b-day:1/10/92
state; oklahoma
sasha nein fan
 Sokolov
10-19-2005, 11:55 AM
state; oklahoma
sasha nein fan
Ah, welcome new one. Purple Squid will fall in love with you in 3, 2, 1...

DUCK!
 SandyPhanta
10-19-2005, 12:19 PM
Sex: Female
birthday: July 25
State: Alabama
 Sokolov
10-19-2005, 12:19 PM
That's okay. I feel really young. D:

Sex: None. You know, I'm THE KEY. Girl.
Birthness: 7-27-...
Georgia, Asia.

HAHA! You fell for it. Georgia is in America.
WAIT a second, you! Didn't you say your birthday was at the end of last month? Not July??? Unless... you were born twice, that is.
 Purple Squid
10-19-2005, 3:18 PM
WAIT a second, you! Didn't you say your birthday was at the end of last month? Not July??? Unless... you were born twice, that is.

Oh, yeah... somehow I forgot my birthday. I was totally born in September. Which is the NINTH month, as I now remember.
 Purple Squid
10-19-2005, 3:18 PM
state; oklahoma
sasha nein fan

I love you!
 DarthAve
10-19-2005, 3:28 PM
Sex-girl, and none please.
Age-classified
B-day-3/12/??
state-Ohio
I want a straightjacket.
 Gruducuuz
10-19-2005, 3:52 PM
Wow, 2 guys and five girls. Wow.

Wow.

I'm the youngest here. WHOO! so far...
 Purple Squid
10-19-2005, 3:55 PM
Wow? Why wow?
 Gruducuuz
10-19-2005, 3:56 PM
I just never expected it. Blew some of what I thought about psychonauts right out of the water. Along with the thought everyone else would be like 20, while I'm only 12.

EDIT: Not that I'm against girl gamers, I just don't know very many.
 Ray_the_psychic
10-19-2005, 3:57 PM
B-Day: X-mas
State: Tn, FL, and AL I move a lot trust me and Darth shut up I'll send you one if you stop complaining I've got one pre-ordered.
 Purple Squid
10-19-2005, 3:59 PM
I just never expected it. Blew some of what I thought about psychonauts right out of the water. Along with the thought everyone else would be like 20, while I'm only 12.

EDIT: Not that I'm against girl gamers, I just don't know very many.

Understood. I like posting this ratio thing--It makes me look scientific.

Guy to girl ratio- 10 to 1. Bill Nye says so. This is why you don't know very many girl gamers...
 Klia
10-19-2005, 4:32 PM
Just as long as they don't put out VelocityGirl again. It was damn nasty.

Sex:Female
B-day: August

I don't give out a specific age. Seriously, I don't leave messages because I was afraid someone would tap into the phoneline and take out personal information. When my friends asked why I didn't leave messages on their machines I told them and they thought I was crazy. Turns out that little beep that clicked off every time before I hung up the phone was someone tapping into my phone line.
 DarthAve
10-19-2005, 4:45 PM
I know a few girl gamers, but my school is overrun with the evil PREPS!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, THEY'RE FASHION, IT BURRRRNS!!!!!!!!! THEY'RE VOICES, OMFG, GAG ME WITH SOME GUM!!!
 SandyPhanta
10-19-2005, 5:08 PM
I know a few girl gamers, but my school is overrun with the evil PREPS!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, THEY'RE FASHION, IT BURRRRNS!!!!!!!!! THEY'RE VOICES, OMFG, GAG ME WITH SOME GUM!!!

i know what ya mean. but most of the girls i know in real life think they are to mature for vidoegames/cartoons/ and whatnot. its saddening :[
 DarthAve
10-19-2005, 5:10 PM
NO, They need to be pittyed. yhey're not mature. They dance vulgerly at the skating rink and say "Like, Oh my GOD!" A hundred times A DAY!!!!
 Purple Squid
10-19-2005, 5:15 PM
How does one dance vulgarly in a skating rink?

Hopefully it does not involve Rainbow Squirts and booty dancing.

I hope Grud isn't using this thread anymore. X;
 SandyPhanta
10-19-2005, 5:19 PM

I can just hear the ambulance sirens already o_o
 DarthAve
10-19-2005, 5:31 PM

It involves booty dancing with both sexes, and things you'd see in a PG-13 movie, sometimes R
 Klia
10-19-2005, 5:32 PM
Ahem...excuse me but

WHY SQUID? WHY!!!??

Alright. About the preps. It's just a short time in your life, some people will grow out of it some people won't. If you hate them so much the only thing you can do to spite them is to learn to accept them . You can't do anything about it so why worry? Why?
 Purple Squid
10-19-2005, 5:34 PM
Ahem...excuse me but

WHY SQUID? WHY!!!??

'M srry. D:
 DarthAve
10-19-2005, 5:35 PM
You can't accept them. It's like a timeline

Now:You except preps.
5 minutes:preps spread a bunch of rumors about you.
10 minutes:The whole school is questioning you.
15 minutes:If you have a fragile soul, you're in a bathroom stall crying you eyes out.
 Purple Squid
10-19-2005, 5:37 PM

15 minutes:If you have a fragile soul, you're in a bathroom stall crying you eyes out.

This is why you say incredibly witty and deep things to them continuously. You will not be talked about. They will only steal your lines. Example:

Her: Hey, you! Jacket! Could you get my pencil please?
Me- I COULD get it, I'm sure...
Her: Teehee! I like that. I'm going to start quoting it like Napolean Dynamite. I'm such a nerd.
 SandyPhanta
10-19-2005, 5:40 PM
I scare them away by saying i worship the devil

(hey the assumed it first)

but i dont have to deal with them anymore since I homeschool and all.
 Klia
10-19-2005, 5:42 PM

This is so OT already.

That happened to me, because I cut my hair short. People picked on me, tried to bring me down. Spread the rumour that I was a lesbian and became gay with my friends. Strange already....

I didn't ignore it, instead whenever I heard someone talk about me I would do the mature thing and politly call them aside and ask them why. Not "WTF? WHY!!!" More like "That really hurts me. Whw would you say that?"

Most people back off right then and the ones who keep on trying to bring you down are trying to prove something of themselves. They're not even worth it.

Now I'm the happiest I've ever been in my life, IN highschool and no one gives me **** even when I stand in the hallways shouting Napolean in the Napolean hallway.

Now please go back On Topic or I will be forced to dance the electric boogie.
 Purple Squid
10-19-2005, 5:46 PM
I. WAS BORN. In... California.

On topic. Please.

I like to get my hand stuck in cereal boxes--Cinnaspooky Apple Jacks.
I don't like hugs. Or high-fives. Germs are icky looking.
I make it a habit to draw fanart at least once a day... I'm working now.
 Agent-Sarah
10-19-2005, 5:49 PM
Birthday: 12/14/83
 Ray_the_psychic
10-19-2005, 5:52 PM
It involves booty dancing with both sexes, and things you'd see in a PG-13 movie, sometimes R

This explains it all. TRUST ME! I sorta started the hooker/stripper 18 yr. old who uses proactive to make themselves look younger thing.

But I wanna taco!!!!!!!!!!!
 Purple Squid
10-19-2005, 5:55 PM
This explains it all. TRUST ME! I sorta started the hooker/stripper 18 yr. old who uses proactive to make themselves look younger thing.

But I wanna taco!!!!!!!!!!!

NO. YOU DIDN'T. Don't think you did. It's a joke between some of the members here.

On topic, yes? :3
 Tarkya
10-19-2005, 6:00 PM
Birthdate: 7/30/91

And I was born in Korea, so I could have been born on the 29 if I was across the Pacific. Not that it would mean much, but random facts are fun!
 Purple Squid
10-19-2005, 6:02 PM
Birthdate: 7/30/91

And I was born in Korea, so I could have been born on the 29 if I was across the Pacific. Not that it would mean much, but random facts are fun!

Korea, eh? So. Awesome.

Well everyone should know I lived in Greece and Egypt when I was too young to remember anything.. So, nyah!
 Ray_the_psychic
10-19-2005, 6:09 PM
I said something 'bout hooker parties that started this but than again that might be how you brought up rainbow squirts. Aw it makes sense now!
 Purple Squid
10-19-2005, 6:13 PM
I said something 'bout hooker parties that started this but than again that might be how you brought up rainbow squirts. Aw it makes sense now!

Nah, don't even try to understand it. Or this--don't try to understand this:

>:$] : pony:[
 Smon
10-19-2005, 6:32 PM
Sex:Male
DOB:11/14/1990

Hm.. something interesting about myself to post here... uh... I once ate a jawbreaker I found in a school cafeteria.

It was grape flavored.
 DarthAve
10-19-2005, 6:44 PM
If you put a jawbreaker in the microwave, it will explode.(thank you mythbusters, my life was saved.)
 Smon
10-19-2005, 6:47 PM
If you put a jawbreaker in the microwave, it will explode.(thank you mythbusters, my life was saved.)
Bah, mythbusters... Brainiac is much better.

They had a guy who walked on custard.

Also they broadcast the Brown Noise on TV. (Brown Noise:A sound that, when heard, makes the hearer crap themselves instantly)
 DarthAve
10-19-2005, 6:49 PM
well, I know that putting a jawbreaker in the microwave is BAD now, and I FREAKIN' HATE GRAPE!
 Yuine
10-19-2005, 6:49 PM
Yes preps are evil.

Female
b-day:5/8/91
 Smon
10-19-2005, 6:50 PM
I know that it is possible to WALK. ON. CUSTARD.

Also they tested the "indestructibiliy" of the Black Box.
 DarthAve
10-19-2005, 6:52 PM
How are you such a fast replyer? and guess what??? I got a cramp in a jump rope-off and Sasha Nein helped me, also my agression towards the kid who was yellin' "THINK ABOUT STAR WARS AVERY!!!" bothered me too. gosh, my schoolmates are annoying.
 Purple Squid
10-19-2005, 6:55 PM
I know that it is possible to WALK. ON. CUSTARD.

Also they tested the "indestructibiliy" of the Black Box.

!!!

I know that sharks can actually bust through ships!

And that Jaws makes me sad. WHY?! Spielberg knew he was lying. Booo.
 DarthAve
10-19-2005, 6:56 PM
BOOO LYING DIRECTORS!!! BOOOO!!! ALL HAIL GEORGE LUCAS!!! If it wasn't for him, the hours of enjoyment spent chatting on these boards wouldn's exist and I ould have never met you!
 Purple Squid
10-19-2005, 6:57 PM
BOOO LYING DIRECTORS!!! BOOOO!!! ALL HAIL GEORGE LUCAS!!! If it wasn't for him, the hours of enjoyment spent chatting on these boards wouldn's exist and I ould have never met you!

Hmm. But why is Razputin's Domain on a Lucas site, I wonder?

Tim doesn't like George.
 Paranoidish
10-19-2005, 6:58 PM
Bah, mythbusters... Brainiac is much better.

They had a guy who walked on custard.

Also they broadcast the Brown Noise on TV. (Brown Noise:A sound that, when heard, makes the hearer crap themselves instantly)

Yes but on mythbusters they showed that the Brown Noise is almost possible to replicate if it even exists at all. The theory against the Brown Noise is that if it were able to loosen your bowels, by that time you would be so shaken up you'd have fainted, have limbs popping out, shake....alot, or D. all of the above.

Anyways...getting back on topic.

Name: Shared account so muhahahahahah! But I'm mostly on. My more literate counterpart has only posted once or twice before. So you'll usually know that I am on but you don't know my name but you'll know when it is me. So this post pretains to me and only me.
DOB: 8/4/...
State: PA
Interests: I like horses, Psychonauts, fitness, jokes, comics, Scott. C., friends, shtuff, and other crap.
 DarthAve
10-19-2005, 6:59 PM
Hmm. But why is Razputin's Domain on a Lucas site, I wonder?

Tim doesn't like George.
They don't like oneanother? then I MUST DECIDE!!!! STAR WARS or PSYCHONAUTS???
 Yuine
10-19-2005, 6:59 PM
So that's his name... I was wondering about that.

(cough...cough)*yells with Darth* ALL HAIL GEORGE LUCAS!!!
Page: 1 of 5