Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jedi Academy Fore Saber powers - Request

Page: 1 of 1
 Ztalker
10-09-2005, 7:22 AM
Hello all.
I am just a big fan of the Starwars games and movies, but lack the time to get into modding.
Anyhow, I really like the Special Saber moves in Jedi Academy (Hold left Mouse, then right mouse, you'll see ;) ), and i have a request:

Is it possible to make a mod that adds this powers? These are the powers:
- Dual Wield saber: Makes the sabers circle around you, thus damaging all near opponents.The uses remains kneeled. (Like the move a certain boss uses in K2, but then circeling around you)
-Single Wield saber: A Nice combo with big slashes: like Flurry+Cirtitcal Strike+Power Attack
-Double Bladed lightsaber: Like Darth Maul in Episode 1: A quik, speedy, cool looking spin and turn combo attack. he first uses an Horizontal 360 degrees spin, then a Spin at his right, and at the end, above his head. (Like when opening a container with a double-blade, that move)

I know this is fairly impossible, but it would add tons of extra gameplay.
 ChAiNz.2da
10-09-2005, 8:11 AM
Unfortunately, new combat animations are still 'limited'. We can replace combat animations with pre-existing ones.. but brand new ones are tricky (if even possible). To be honest, I haven't experimented enough to give you a "yes or no" answer.

However, Darth333 made a nice mod that grants the PC the same power as a certain "someone" in TSL ;) hehehe..

It's not the fancy circling that JA has, but it's a great power to have and can even the odds in a fight that's got you in a pickle :devsmoke: As you advance in Level, your power can as well (assuming you choose the higher tiers) :)

http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/10704.html)
 Ztalker
10-09-2005, 8:39 AM
ty :)

I've already heard of this mod, that's why i thought it would be possible to make it like in JA. I mentioned some existing moves.

But thanks anyway :)
Page: 1 of 1