Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

KOTOR III Story Idea

Page: 1 of 1
 Demon Drone
10-04-2005, 9:14 PM
Since Kreia keeps preaching that the Exile is the death of the force yet Revan is the life of the force or something about that. So according to Kreia the Exile and Revan are two opposites. So maybe there might be an encounter of the two and maybe a fight to see what prevails. (good or evil) Just a thought!
 RobQel-Droma
10-04-2005, 9:51 PM
If this thread is just supposed to specifically be about a possible confrontation between the Exile and Revan, then it is a interesting idea. If it is just a general idea that you thought of and isn't supposed to be specifically about your idea, then there is already a thread for this- KotOR III Story Ideas (http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=150731).

I think that this is a good idea, it would be nice to see Revan and the Exile meet up again and have a confrontation, maybe even if you set them both to lightside. Of course, you could make on dark and one light and they would fight each other, or both dark and the Exile might become Revan's apprentice or they would fight for power. There are a lot of possibilities.
 chaleur
10-04-2005, 10:30 PM
I think that this is a good idea, it would be nice to see Revan and the Exile meet up again and have a confrontation, maybe even if you set them both to lightside.

Maybe Revan, as an interventionist light side, and Exile, having learned a lesson or two from Kreia, as a sort of "prime directive" light side?
 RobQel-Droma
10-05-2005, 10:51 AM
^^^^^
Yeah, that would be cool if they have a confrontation even if they are both light, as they are already kind of different, and so they probably have different ideas on how to handle things.
 SITHSLAYER133
10-05-2005, 10:57 AM
srry dont no how 2 do spoliers

techniqly they should be equaly matched but revan being the sposed ultra jedi having lernt techniques from all different masters like in kotor 2 exile learning new stuff from masters so that should realing make them about equal exept for the experiance factor
 TheGreenGoblin
10-05-2005, 12:32 PM
Or to have them fight (If Exile and Revan are lightside) you could have a Sith take control of the will of either one of both of them to force a confrontation.
 chaleur
10-05-2005, 2:30 PM
that should realing make them about equal exept for the experiance factor

Heh. I think Revan would kick the Exile's butt. At least the way I played it.
 some_guy1000
10-05-2005, 5:32 PM
Heh. I think Revan would kick the Exile's butt. At least the way I played it.

It's possible but I believe the Exile would win since he can drains Revan’s life force and become stronger
 RobQel-Droma
10-05-2005, 6:22 PM
Welcome to Lucasforums some_guy1000!
Are you talking about something specifically he can do? Because so can Revan with death field.
 TreeX
10-05-2005, 6:31 PM
mmm... i think he's talking about that drain tecnique the Exile uses if you kill the JMs on KotOR2. though i dont see how he could drain Revan while Revan's still up and about.
 AnarKy
10-05-2005, 7:35 PM
Revan would kill the exile because he his far more astute.

Out of subject: Do you think the hk-50 units were send by Revan to find the Exile?
 Ztalker
10-06-2005, 9:11 AM
If the two would collide, it would mean the end of the trology. Not that that's bad, cause i think K3 WILL be the last of the 3....

But okay:

It would be cool to see them clash. It requires some big story though, since they don't have any reason.
I think it can only be done by scanning for the choises included in the k1 and k2 game files, or answering questions, to make them enemies. 1 Evil, 1 good.

I like the idea big time, though :D
Revan and the Exile clashing in the Ruins on Dantooine while the sun sets....

hubbahubbahubba
 TheExileReturns
10-07-2005, 10:41 PM
But at the end of Kotor II, Kreia alludes to the fact that Exile has become her most powerful pupil, even stronger than Revan.
 Kain
10-07-2005, 11:53 PM
Of course she has no friggin idea how powerful Revan has become since we last seen him it KotOR1
 Ztalker
10-09-2005, 9:46 AM
Indeed...

Kriea only new Revan in the Jedi Civil War, and he gained his power AFTER the war.

I still think it would be cool and Epic seeing them clash....
It would be a great finally of the revan Trilogy, so that they can move on to another Era....
Page: 1 of 1