Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

one thing i think thy should fix on the beta

Page: 1 of 1
 TX-2000
10-04-2005, 7:26 PM
snipers cannot go prone... :( thats a big problem i think. most of the time i play as sniper cause i love sniping but you cant go prone.
 zerted
10-04-2005, 9:47 PM
I love playing sniper too, but I'm an active sniper (I'm out in the battlefield attacking with the normal grunts) not hiding in near the wall. In SWBF1 anyone who went prone was just snipped off with a head shot. If the other units can go prone (I haven't tried) they shouldn't have removed it from the sniper. Though I never use it.
 Kurgan
10-06-2005, 2:16 PM
Yeah I just noticed that the other day...
 McCusto
10-07-2005, 8:53 PM
That isn't something they should fix on the BETA. It is something they should fix in the final game. I will put this on the Feedback forums on the BETA site.
 Commander Obi-Wan
10-11-2005, 7:29 PM
I, too, also like using snipers....and "lie" down.
 MandaloreBIC
11-03-2005, 1:28 AM
but it's better this way, quick croutch for classic gun battles where you hide behind boxes, stand up and blaster the other guy in turn!!!!!
Page: 1 of 1