Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Anyone want to play SWGB?

Page: 1 of 1
 saberhagen
10-02-2005, 4:15 PM
I'm thinking about getting back into it, and our old friend Connemara is setting up a gaming group to arrange games of SWGB among other things. See here for details:

http://www.getphpbb.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=legcentral)

Would be fun to revive the old gb.com forum games and get some new people involved as well.
 Sithmaster_821
10-04-2005, 8:54 PM
This would be fun. I would definitely be game for an SWGB revival.
 JCNGLConnemara
10-05-2005, 12:15 PM
Wow saberhagen, I didn't realize you'd already posted a topic on my league in here. Thanks!

And Sithmaster, whatcha waiting for? Come sign up! I can tell you just based on how many GBG players we have, GBG events are going to be some of the first we'll be doing.
 swphreak
10-05-2005, 7:15 PM
You know, watching the videos for EaW and playing Star Wars Fleet Command makes me want to play some old school GB/CC. I gotta install it though, and I still have a feeling I suck.
 JCNGLConnemara
10-08-2005, 10:44 AM
Hey Phreak, welcome! I see ya signed up on my forum.

Just so everyone knows, I just posted an announcement about three GBG games that are scheduled for this week. If you haven't signed up already now's a good time to get in on the first LEG gaming evening, and is ya have (in the case of saberhagen and Phreak :P) hope you'll be able to join the games!
Page: 1 of 1