Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

cockpit views?

Page: 2 of 2
 zerted
10-29-2005, 5:53 PM
looks, like I'm going to wait for the price to go down before I buy.
 Rends
10-29-2005, 6:25 PM
Damn, well from what I'm hearing about this game, it looks as though they didn't include a lot of stuff from last year's game, in otherwords, not good for longevity. Also the missing cockpit views are a very big deal with me, though I wonder why the guy from 1up.com would write that, knowing they aren't putting cockpit views in the game? Maybe, just maybe they are including them in the NTSC version.......... hopefully. Sounds like the game is turning into another console port, but I hope not.

By the way Rends, someone said you might be able to implement the cockpit views into the game if they aren't included. Any truth to this?

NTSC Version? Well iґm talkin about the PC version and it doesnґt support NTSC or PAL but VGA ;-)
Well i donґt give up on Cockpit view. Maybe they will include them in a patch and yes it would be possible to add them if they release Modtools for this game
 Tyler_Durden
10-29-2005, 6:55 PM
I meant the U.S. version, sorry. I guess I'll still get the game and wait for a patch. I think this game still smells like it was rushed to meet the DVD release but you guys know how to mod an ok game into a great game.
Page: 2 of 2