Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jedi_Knight's Movie Sabers

Page: 1 of 1
 JediKnight707
09-27-2005, 4:01 PM
This is a fun mod that I made, and its only my second mod ever =D

here is a link in all its glory! (http://pcgamemods.com/mod/16417.html)
 Renegade Angel
09-27-2005, 4:30 PM
Pretty cool, Keep up the good work.
 Shem
09-28-2005, 5:03 AM
Where are the screenshots?
 JediKnight707
09-30-2005, 10:23 AM
There are none, but if you want me to put in some I will.
 JediKnight707
09-30-2005, 11:01 AM
NEW VERSION: Not much, but fixed Qui-Gon Jinn's lightsaber from Red to Green.
Soon I will be adding more any ideas on who I should put in there?

NEW VERSION (Again): Made Luke Skywalker's lightsaber from Red to Green (I should FULLY check out my mod before I send it into circulation :p)
 Darkkender
09-30-2005, 12:11 PM
Post some screenies might be a suggestion. They are easy to take and it shows that you care. :stick:
 The_Maker
09-30-2005, 3:30 PM
What Darkkender and JediShmeL said.
 JediKnight707
09-30-2005, 7:03 PM
Righto!!!! I should have some screenies at about 5:00 (Pacific Time)!!!
 JediKnight707
09-30-2005, 8:27 PM
OK, all my pics are in .tga format and sites won't upload them, how do you change that?
 ChAiNz.2da
09-30-2005, 8:49 PM
OK, all my pics are in .tga format and sites won't upload them, how do you change that?
You'll need to use an imaging editing program to "Save As..." or convert the .tga's to .jpg's

Photshop, PaintShopPro, GIMP, Paint.NET, EZthumbnails, Xnview, etc. should be able to do the job :)

Freeware:
---------------------

The GIMP:
http://www.gimp.org/)

EZthumbnails:
http://www.fookes.com/ezthumbs/)

Paint.NET:
http://www.eecs.wsu.edu/paint.net/)

XnView:
http://www.xnview.com/)
 JediKnight707
09-30-2005, 9:20 PM
Just posted the screenies and thx for the site(s) Chainz now none of my mods will go with screenshots :D
 JediKnight707
09-30-2005, 9:38 PM
Well, I'm think of adding some more lightsabers the mix, but I don't know which ones, so any ideas?
 JediKnight707
10-01-2005, 9:01 PM
Any ideas on which lightsabers I should put in? I'm gonna put in a Darth Vader lightsaber, but that seems so little to do an entire patch for. So who else should I throw into the mix?
 Shem
10-01-2005, 9:43 PM
Screenshots showing the physical lightsabers in the game would really be a great idea.
 JediKnight707
10-01-2005, 10:25 PM
:confused: Like what do you mean?
But do you have any ideas of which sabers I should put in.
 RC-1162
10-02-2005, 3:01 AM
i think youve put in all the sabers from the movs. the vader patch will have to go alone. great mod by the way.
 JediKnight707
10-02-2005, 3:32 AM
Thank you! I was going to put in Vader, Grevious' 4 sabers, and I'm going to need to find out the names of the dudes that were killed by Palpatine and I'll stick those in there as well :D
 Plo Koon's Son
10-04-2005, 9:02 PM
I think that you should make Plo Koon's lightsaber. Only have it like the books say and not that blue one he had in ep. II and III.
 JediKnight707
10-04-2005, 9:20 PM
Sorry, who is Plo Koon? If you give me the right info, sure.

EDIT: Oh he's that wierd looking guy (no offense). Sure, if I have the time I'll make his lightsaber. But what color should it be?
 Shem
10-04-2005, 10:11 PM
:confused: Like what do you mean?
But do you have any ideas of which sabers I should put in.

Like screenshots of the lightsaber in game play. Where you see a person holding a lightsaber. Like the Exile, or Mira, Kreia, Atton, Bao-Dur, or Visas holding a lightsaber in the game and having screenshots of the lightsabers so we know what they look like in the game.
 Shem
10-04-2005, 10:13 PM
Sorry, who is Plo Koon? If you give me the right info, sure.
EDIT: Oh he's that wierd looking guy (no offense). Sure, if I have the time I'll make his lightsaber. But what color should it be?

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/plokoon/index.html)

Click the link for Plo Koon.

And his lightsaber is blue. But if you want another color, Plo Koon's lightsaber is yellow in old game, Jedi Power Battles.
 RedHawke
10-04-2005, 11:07 PM
^^^^
JediShemL while I respect your desire for screenshots from Jedi_Knight_707, you only need ask for them once, any further and you are simply spamming the thread. Three times is too much. Instead of being a pest about screenshots you could have actually tried to read the mod description and you would have gotten your answer.

Here is a fun mod that I made for the sake of it =D

#Fixed Qui-Gon Jinn's lightsaber
#Fixed Luke Skywalker's lightsaber

Readme:
JediKnight's Movie Sabers
---------------------------------------------------------
This is a fun little mod I made :)
This mod gives you 8 new sabers all based on the movies (but no models for them) they all have custom stats based on what I think that these people would have :)

They are:

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Luke Skywalker
Emporer Palpatine
Anakin Skywalker
Darth Maul
Mace Windu
Yoda
Qui-Gon Jinn
----------------------------------------------------------
To install these, simply put the items in the override folder into..well into your override
folder in the SWKotOR2 directory. :)
----------------------------------------------------------
These CANNOT be found in game! Sorry, but I don't know how to do that. Soon, however, I will be releasing an update that has the random plugin :)

To get these press the ` or ~ button and type

giveitem obiwan_saber
giveitem luke_saber
giveitem palpatine_saber
giveitem anakin_saber
giveitem maul_saber
giveitem windu_saber
giveitem yoda_saber
giveitem jinn_saber

ENJOY!

If you want to use these for whatever reason, go ahead, but mention me in the readme :D
I bolded the pertinent parts telling you what the sabers look like, and why screenshots are unneccissary. ;)

The "No Models" comment tells us they are stock game sabers with edited stats, it is Jedi_Knight_707's second mod you know, not everyone is a modelling machine! :) *Cough* oldflash! *Cough*

@ Jedi_Knight_707 for the future please try to be as descriptive and detailed as possible when posting a release thread about a mod you make, it will help allieviate situations like this. :D
 JediKnight707
10-05-2005, 1:20 AM
Thank you for that RedHawke, and I will be releasing another version soon, and in it I will include 2 versions of Plo Koon's saber (1 blue, 1 yellow) :)
 JediKnight707
10-05-2005, 1:12 PM
Just updated the mod I added: Count Dooku, Darth Vader, and Plo Koon (yellow).
 Shem
10-05-2005, 1:29 PM
^^^^
JediShemL while I respect your desire for screenshots from Jedi_Knight_707, you only need ask for them once, any further and you are simply spamming the thread. Three times is too much. Instead of being a pest about screenshots you could have actually tried to read the mod description and you would have gotten your answer.

You're right, I did over look the part where Jedi Knight 707. However, you seemed to have overlooked something yourself. I wasn't just asking, "screenshots, screenshots," over and over again. I did originally asked for screenshots, that's true. However, JK707 seemed confused to what I was asking, so I decided to clearify exactly what I was asking for. I felt I had to be more specific. I feel that I wasn't spamming the thread like a broken record as you seem to claim I'm doing.

BTW, JK707. Just trying to be helpful when I say this. On Palpatine's lightsaber, it is spelled Emperor, not Emporer. Anyway, I hope that helps.
 JediKnight707
10-05-2005, 1:59 PM
BTW, JK707. Just trying to be helpful when I say this. On Palpatine's lightsaber, it is spelled Emperor, not Emporer. Anyway, I hope that helps.

Thanks, I was in a hurry and I was pretty sure that I was spelling it wrong, but I didn't have time for a dictionary :)
 Darkkender
10-05-2005, 2:30 PM
Thanks, I was in a hurry and I was pretty sure that I was spelling it wrong, but I didn't have time for a dictionary :)

Wise boss once say measure twice cut once same could go for spelling. j/k ;)

By the way belated good job again.
 JediKnight707
10-05-2005, 2:44 PM
I'll keep that in mind :D
And thank you :)
 Ztalker
10-09-2005, 8:46 AM
Great Job :D

Nice Textures, and good mod. Keep it up :)

Some ideas for adding lightsabers:
The Exar Kun saber. It is a Double-Bladed Lightsaber with a strange organic look:
http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/exarkun/?id=bts)

Also, the Kyle katarn Saber would be nice: (it's the above one)
http://www.freewebs.com/starwarsinc/kyleleia.jpg)

And for some foto's of lightsabers:
http://www.weaponmasters.com/?ID=WEAPONS&ITEM=STAR_WARS_SWORDS)

Hope i could help, and again: Great Mod
 JediKnight707
10-09-2005, 9:06 PM
Yea, I was going to add Exar Kun's saber, but I wanted to keep it stricitly from the movies. I'm going to ask oldflash if he can help model some :)
 jaredhimself31
10-23-2005, 1:02 PM
hi im a nebie lol, any ways ive been having a hell of a time getting the mods to work properly, i just got a new pc and its like 10x better than my old one, but the mods dont seem to work like they did on y old pc for kotor 2

I would appreciate any help i can get
 StaffSaberist
10-24-2005, 10:59 PM
I'm getting a 404 error. :(
 JediKnight707
10-25-2005, 11:50 PM
No offense but WTF does this have to do with my mod?
 JediKnight707
11-18-2005, 2:37 AM
I'd update them, but PCGM won't let me. I finally found out that, instead of writing a script, just make them creatable at the workbench. So, I worked for 5 minutes, and boom it was done. But PCGM won't let me update it. :(
 StaffSaberist
11-18-2005, 6:16 PM
No offense but WTF does this have to do with my mod?

The fact that your link in all it's glory was returning a 404 error instead of letting me d/l it. It is working now, thankyouverymuch.
 JediKnight707
11-19-2005, 4:42 PM
It wasn't you that I was saying that too. Sorry if I offended you or something. :)
 StaffSaberist
11-19-2005, 4:54 PM
Oh. No, you didn't offend me. I've been offended by professional flamers. You know, just register to flame people. Don't worry about it. :)
 JediKnight707
11-19-2005, 11:54 PM
Sounds good. Did you like the mod though? :)
 StaffSaberist
11-20-2005, 12:03 AM
Si, seсor. ;)
 JediKnight707
11-20-2005, 12:23 AM
Like...really good? Like, what would you rate it? 10 being the highest, 1 being the lowest. (I think that its an 11 ;))
 StaffSaberist
11-20-2005, 12:48 AM
Gave it a 9. Sorry, but I had no choice. It would be nice if you didn't have to cheat to get them, you know? I don't like seeing the yellow CHEAT USED thing. ;) Only thing keeping it back. Excellent work, though. :D

BTW, what does that caption say? The one in your sig that has Anakin and Obi-Wan? I can't read it, it's too small.
 JediKnight707
11-20-2005, 1:13 AM
Yea, I've been trying to fix that, it says: Jedi Knights - they don't like to, but if they have to they will lightsaber your ass in half. And like I said, I was trying to make it so that you didn't have to use cheats (I hate that damn 'cheat used' thing too. Makes me feel guilty :()
Page: 1 of 1